Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    @ Scorcher & Kieran

Yep, it would be a beautiful question lol

ReputationRep:
    I feel as though I wouldn't know what to write for any question that comes up, does anyone have any tips ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy0000)
    I feel as though I wouldn't know what to write for any question that comes up, does anyone have any tips ?
    For any context A read the text at least once over, highlgihting any points of significance

examiners note that if you don't use the text for context A you will not score high marks.

AKA. Use it, it's your friend

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is unsure about anything take a look at tutor2u, really recommend it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axion)
    For any context A read the text at least once over, highlgihting any points of significance

examiners note that if you don't use the text for context A you will not score high marks.

yeah haha I just realised! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axion)

Can't stress this enough. Read and use the extracts, they basically give you the answers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the last time exchange rates came up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    Does anyone know the last time exchange rates came up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.filedropper.com/a2unit4queanalysis

ReputationRep:
    what is the difference between a fixed, floating and managed exchange rate

ReputationRep:
    I really hope section A is a lot nicer than Econ 3. I'm quite confident on this exam though I love Macroeconomics I am hoping for exchange rates to appear and at least one question mentioning how something will effect the Uk's economy.

ReputationRep:
    How can the ask about QE success when it's not even on the spec?

ReputationRep:
    What kind of questions would they ask about monetary policy? Could you get a question entirely about monetary policy? Or would it be about its effectiveness relative to fiscal and supply side??

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any suggestions about what are the best things to learn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axion)
    My economics teacher, not me .. doesn't necessarily mean it will come up, just saying its a hot topic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awilson94)
    anyone got any suggestions about what are the best things to learn?
    The whole course would be a great shout.

Make sure you are solid with the AS chapters (fiscal, monetary, economic growth, supply side, balance of payments)

Make sure you know definitions for the EU/Globalisation chapters and knowing theres always winners/losers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axion)

(Original post by Ecomax)
    My economics teacher, not me .. doesn't necessarily mean it will come up, just saying its a hot topic
    Your teacher didn't make that.. mine did haha. Not sure why you're reuploading it and claiming that your teacher made it but whatever...

By the way, QE is on the spec

ReputationRep:
    Hi - Could someone please tell me what the exam structure is in answering the questions please...
    How many points do we need to make etc...
    Also do we need to use the case study to apply in all the second and third question?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Explain how economic growth can be sustainable in the long run/short run (25 marks)
    evaluate different measures of standard of living in the U.K. (25 marks)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieran?)
    Your teacher didn't make that.. mine did haha. Not sure why you're reuploading it and claiming that your teacher made it but whatever...

By the way, QE is on the spec
    Hey hey, I don't know what my teacher shouldn't be taking credit for ha, thought it would be helpful for some.

ReputationRep:
    Is there like a list of all the diagrams we need to know. only know like 6 diagrams :/ (including variations)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.