Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by JessicaLee123)
    How long should you spend on writing each essay? in the exam is it about 22 minutes?
    You have 22.5 minutes to plan, write and read over each essay. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    What are people thinking about the America question- i.e what's the general consensus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My predictions:
    Electoral systems: either social class or FPTP vs AMS
    Wealth and health:lifestyle
    USA:ethnic minorites effecting the 2012 election results

Any ideas for Africa (study theme C11)??

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eclxx)
    What are people thinking about the America question- i.e what's the general consensus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ethnic minorities influencing the outcome of elections. the most predicted i think :P but i think it could also be a social/economic progress. Hope its not immigration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    You have 22.5 minutes to plan, write and read over each essay. :yes:
    man thats so freaking tough D= im going over it by a few minutes cause im writing too much. thanks btw!

ReputationRep:
    Could someone give me a paragraph layout for a social class essay ?

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone help me with the AMS/STV essay? I'm confused on voter and representative link, does AMS have a good link? And also does the extra representative confuse the voters? Could I say that is a bad point about it that no one knows who to go to? Or is that STV? I really don't know!!! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roarwalk49)
    is everybody revising for voting behaviors? man i was only planning to learn voting systems :P

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Well I done mine like this...

P1: Social class and its importance and influence to voting behaviour
    P2: Media and its influence, but how it isn't as influential as SC
    P3: Party Leader, issue voting and Governing competence
    P4 (if still wanting more) Geography, Age and Race or gender

Hope its helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionaforsyth1)
    Hi. Well I done mine like this...

P1: Social class and its importance and influence to voting behaviour
    P2: Media and its influence, but how it isn't as influential as SC
    P3: Party Leader, issue voting and Governing competence
    P4 (if still wanting more) Geography, Age and Race or gender

Hope its helpful.
    Thanks, that has helped massively !!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, that has helped massively !!
    Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck
    You too, can I just ask how much studying are you doing in the coming days, like how much today ??

ReputationRep:
    You too, can I just ask how much studying are you doing in the coming days, like how much today ??
    For the last three weeks I haven't had a social life. HAHA. I need an A so I've been studying like crazy. Today I'm studying all day. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    For the last three weeks I haven't had a social life. HAHA. I need an A so I've been studying like crazy. Today I'm studying all day. How about you?
    haha yeah similar really, just been doing tonnes of essays. Spent about 5-6 hours yesterday so today will be the same. Hope you get your A !!

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah similar really, just been doing tonnes of essays. Spent about 5-6 hours yesterday so today will be the same. Hope you get your A !!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaLee123)
    ethnic minorities influencing the outcome of elections. the most predicted i think :P but i think it could also be a social/economic progress. Hope its not immigration
    I'm sure immigration was the question last year, so I doubt it will be this year! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any up-to-date US government policies on attempts to reduce political inequalities / increase ethnic minority participation? And how successful they have been?

All of mine are from ages ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eclxx)
    I'm sure immigration was the question last year, so I doubt it will be this year! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

last year was the congress V president powers thing was it no? Immigration was 2010. ? XD

ReputationRep:
    Would it be too risky just to revise voting systems and not voting behaviour at all aka Social class.

ReputationRep:
    are people bothering to study powers of the president and the checks on these?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.