Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just did MEI C1 and suprisingly went fantastic - made a few errors though so I've dropped 20 marks max but I'm feeling so confident - straightforward paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guise...guise...S1 notes anyone? Please!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Hopefully everyone found it okay...

WJECers, how was it?
    WJECers? Isn't that like you, and one other guy? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinawe)
    WJECers? Isn't that like you, and one other guy? :holmes:
    yes... A few actually! Like... 5 :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sounique)
    I'm not too sure. Is there a place where someone can post up an unofficial mark scheme! I'm desperate to see it because if I wait till later, I will have forgotten all of my answers!
    Only when discussion of the exam becomes legal, which is 4:30 am tomorrow. It'll probably take a little longer for someone to put up an unofficial markscheme though, I'm guessing either tomorrow or the day after.

Why not write down your answers or something? You'll probably remember when you see all the questions and the working out on the unofficial markscheme anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Hope the exam everyone just sat went well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    yes... A few actually! Like... 5 :mmm:
    :eek: not bad! I was expecting like 3... including you

ReputationRep:
    :eek: not bad! I was expecting like 3... including you
    Actually more...

Jts'
    Me
    Sam
    Llewellyn
    Wrexham fc

And a few others, I don't know the names of...
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Right now that mechanics is done and over with I can concentrate fully on some Chemistry and my next exam of Maths for M2, should be fun

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcturus7)
    Can't discuss it yet, but I'm happy(ish) with my performance. Think I made a stupid error or two, but hey. Exam nerves I guess! Anyone know when we can talk and exchange answers? (Come on Arsey!!)
    12 hours after the exam i think, don't fancy stayin up till 3am though!

ReputationRep:
    Only when discussion of the exam becomes legal, which is 4:30 am tomorrow. It'll probably take a little longer for someone to put up an unofficial markscheme though, I'm guessing either tomorrow or the day after.

Why not write down your answers or something? You'll probably remember when you see all the questions and the working out on the unofficial markscheme anyway.
    True true! Thank you!

ReputationRep:

4:30? Surely it's 2:30am?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuya)
    Um isn't discussion legal from tomorrow morning? And does discussion include grade boundaries discussion, because it has little to do with the exam itself, eg people talk about grade boundaries even before the exam - and on that note, how do people think the boundaries are going to fare out for M1

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought it was a generally standard paper but I have this feeling I have made numerous silly mistakes that I am yet to be aware of...Can anyone else relate?

ReputationRep:
    My bad misread 4.30 am thought you meant pm, asset says he should have a scheme up by tomorrow morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *arsey damn autocorrect

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuya)
    My bad misread 4.30 am thought you meant pm, asset says he should have a scheme up by tomorrow morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay, if I check this thread tomorrow, will the mark scheme be posted on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felix Felicis)
    No problem beautiful

Your poorly disguised flirting can be cringe-worthy at times
    Oh, but who wouldn't flirt with those blue speech bubbles in my sig?

ReputationRep:
    Nah arsey posts them on a separate thread himself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No you are not the only one Kent

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satanel)
    4:30? Surely it's 2:30am?
    No, some schools sit it later, so it's 12hrs after last possible time (to be safe, I think).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.