Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how much is 1 stone? just wondering

ReputationRep:
    dont worry about what you wiegh, its what you look like !!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by BIGDIKC)
    how much is 1 stone? just wondering
    14lb

ReputationRep:
    6.7st
    5ft 3
    32B/34A
    size 6-8

I'm about 5'4, 9 and a quarter/half if I'm on the blob stone, and a size 8-10 and I'm skinny, but curvy (except I have small boobs, 34B also) around the hips and butt. So I imagine you're around the same as I am - which is a sexy normal weight!

ReputationRep:
    nearly 18- weigh 8 stone

ReputationRep:
    Whilst you girls complain about being fat you don't understand how sexy it is to see a girl eat her own weight in cheeseburgers 😍

ReputationRep:
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 15 stone
    Dress size: 16-18
    Bra size: 40D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    late 90's somewhere 32D and 5'1".

17 years old
    5'4
    Around 7 stone 10
    Size 6
    32A

(Original post by Paras Agarwal)
    you guys still use the measurement of stones...whatever happened to Kgs?
    lol I use kg, I dont get stones! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 14.
    5 foot 2 inches
    8 stone 8 pounds
    32D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5'10
    10.5 stone last time I checked (before Christmas), all going to plan I actually weigh less now but no working scales to confirm.
    34 B
    Clothes vary from 8-12

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 years old, 5 foot 5 inches, size 8-10ish, 30DD.
    I weigh just under 10 stone.

I wouldn't bother comparing yourself to anyone else though. Some people have more muscle mass than others or more bone density. If you're a size 8-10, you're clearly far from being fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Light_bulb)
    Whilst you girls complain about being fat you don't understand how sexy it is to see a girl eat her own weight in cheeseburgers ������
    I don't consider myself fat, nor am I paranoid about it. What is life without cheese burgers?

ReputationRep:
    - about 9 stone as well
    - 5'4
    - size 10ish

Everyone has very different body shapes so as long as you feel healthy there should be no reason to worry

I'm 5'7 and weigh just under 9 stone... I wear size 6/8 on top (but I have a thing for buying bigger sizes because I love wearing oversized tops!) and between a size 8/10 in bottoms as I have quite a big bum in comparison to my size.
    I often get told I'm too skinny and it irritates me. I'm an active person so I exercise a lot and I always eat a balanced diet
    I'd often love to be curvier, I feel like I have no body shape

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19
    5'2
    30 F - Size 6 bottom 8 top because of the twins
    I weigh 8 stone

ReputationRep:
    i am 12 years old and i weigh 9 stone i am 5ft and a dress size 10-12 depends on what clothes it is i realy hope that you could give me some help on who to lose weight because i am realy depreste and i am being picked on at school constently because of my weight so i rely hope you could give me some help on how to lose weight

ReputationRep:
    6'0, I weigh anywhere between 9.5 - 10 stone. My waist is around 26 inches and I'm a 32D and a dress size 10 but an 8 in some things.

I always used to compare myself to others, and in fact still do, but it's counter-productive so I try and stop

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.