The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brighteyes1994
Good work on the new thread bro - as I mentioned in the other thread, I will be setting up a fantasy league for us, mentioning it way ahead of times because it failed last year (my bad).

Snake or auction?
Draft date? (has to be after sept. 18th I believe)
Roto or H2H?
How many teams?

Post here and I will work it out :smile:

Is it too late to get involved?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S-man10
Them 3 together? Is like Russia, North Korea and the US being allies

lol thats what i was thinking, i dont see it happening, i just hope carmelo stays otherwise knicks are gonna suckk
Original post by Malevolent
Not enough ball to share :rofl:

lol

:ahee::ahee:
Original post by nyknicksmonet
lol thats what i was thinking, i dont see it happening, i just hope carmelo stays otherwise knicks are gonna suckk

Don't they already? :wink:
Reply 364
Original post by Malevolent
Don't they already? :wink:

Don't deflate her optimism, the Knicks will do that themselves :lol:
Reply 365
Original post by youngzwavey
Is it too late to get involved?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is a link a page or 2 back, when I joined the other day I was the 6th in so there is still room
Reply 366
Original post by nyknicksmonet

Would have been worth tanking for next year's lottery tbh. Or getting rid of Melo might actually make them better
It'll be interesting to see how many teams tank just to try and get Wiggins or Randle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 368
Original post by HarryJames
It'll be interesting to see how many teams tank just to try and get Wiggins or Randle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shout out a few names

Philly and Pheonix comes to mind now instant
Original post by S-man10
Shout out a few names

Philly and Pheonix comes to mind now instant

Celtics :colone:
Reply 370
Utah are in the tank so to speak, their starting 5 will all be lottery picks which is pretty interesting though Burke - Burks - Hayward - Favors - Kanter. Them, Philly and Phoenix proably favourites for the #1 pick
Heat sign Greg Oden. Now that's two tall big players in Oden and Birdman, will be of much help when playing physically tough teams like Indiana.
Melo to Celtics llolololol
Melo should cross the bridge and join the nets
Original post by billy2puncher
Melo should cross the bridge and join the nets

melo going to knicks would cause a riot, remember new york is the town that dont sleep lol
Original post by S-man10
true that, but that was his listed position :tongue:

who were the other guards playing with him?

nah he was an undersized sg, prime al >>>>
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 376
Original post by billy2puncher
Heat sign Greg Oden. Now that's two tall big players in Oden and Birdman, will be of much help when playing physically tough teams like Indiana.

Lol Greg Oden has played 82 games in 5 years. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. If he can even contribute 10 mins a game, it'll be a steal of a transfer for the Heat but realistically it will be a Brandon Roy story, and he will retire from the NBA.

I hope he pulls it together though, a former #1 unmissable draft prospect never really got the chance to show what he could do.
Original post by Durantula
Lol Greg Oden has played 82 games in 5 years. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. If he can even contribute 10 mins a game, it'll be a steal of a transfer for the Heat but realistically it will be a Brandon Roy story, and he will retire from the NBA.

I hope he pulls it together though, a former #1 unmissable draft prospect never really got the chance to show what he could do.

Couldn't agree more. Miami is now a safe haven for older players, who don't care if they play for only one minute through the season. Cause they know what they are in it for at the end of the season.
2 spaces left guys! Please join!

Link: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=3352
Password: thestudentroom
Reply 379
Hmmm tempting... Should I?

Latest