Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when / how we set up out Lancaster account which is frequently mentioned in per-registration documents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Didn't get either of my choices, but still got a standard room at Pendle so I'm happy.
    Same as me:-))

-JonNgog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbyyyyyyy)
    Not too far from Crewe!

I'm originally from Hull, that's pretty East Yorkshire!
    Yeah Hull is the heart of East Yorkshire though the accent contains a bit of northeast as well:-)) don't call a Hull man a Yorkshireman though he will always say 'No, it's Humberside!'

-JonNgog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astonix)
    I think I read somewhere pre-registration isn't until the 16th September.

Hearing back from your college could take up until mid-September as well.
    Oh thanks, didn't realise. That makes me feel a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone knows whether lancaster has a fencing society?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffs210)
    Yes it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neon-Soldier32)
    Does anyone know when / how we set up out Lancaster account which is frequently mentioned in per-registration documents?
    I think its just a matter of waiting for e-mails, which I've read all start coming around mid september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffs210)
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Lancaster+University+Fencing+Club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orthrus)
    Your brother sounds like how i am with my own sisters :lol: I'll be subtly trying to get rid of mine from the moment we pull up! But i've been away for a month or two before as well so i'm sure she won't actually mind :') Far away?! Last time i checked off my calendar was a week before results day - time's flown by!
    Haha yeah :') it feels far away to me! Still over a month! Spesh when everyone else seems to be going way before :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahS95)
    Haha yeah :') it feels far away to me! Still over a month! Spesh when everyone else seems to be going way before :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've started collecting stuff to take with me now, so maybe that's preoccupying me :') True, true, one of my friends is going off in just over a week as well - looks like we'll steadily be billied over the next few week :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Are people glad that we start later than everyone else or just want to start now ?

-JonNgog

ReputationRep:
    I've started collecting stuff to take with me now, so maybe that's preoccupying me :') True, true, one of my friends is going off in just over a week as well - looks like we'll steadily be billied over the next few week :eek:
    Between results day and now I've gotten so much of my stuff :') Got basically all my kitchen stuff/bathroom stuff/living stuff :') all i really need now are things like stationary! Veeeery exciting haha :') mmmm true, I think the last week will be the worst! mixture of being a loner and being excited/apprehensive for freshers! :')

ReputationRep:
    Between results day and now I've gotten so much of my stuff :') Got basically all my kitchen stuff/bathroom stuff/living stuff :') all i really need now are things like stationary! Veeeery exciting haha :') mmmm true, I think the last week will be the worst! mixture of being a loner and being excited/apprehensive for freshers! :')
    All i've got so far is bathroom stuff and bits and bobs of living stuff - there's still so much more left on my list like stationary, cooking things, and protective gear
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I get to wear a lab coat!!
    :laugh: Oh god, i'd forgotten all about being a bit nervy about it all until you mentioned it! :') But still, so excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juddylovespizza)
    Hey guys, I'm going to be studying Management with a year abroad! My accommodation was also confirmed today - Townhouse in County! - I was really worried that I had applied for my accommodation too late because I only sent it away on the 7th of this month! Which is way past the deadline, ops!
    Im going to study Management & IT and am also in a county townhouse!

ReputationRep:
    All i've got so far is bathroom stuff and bits and bobs of living stuff - there's still so much more left on my list like stationary, cooking things, and protective gear
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I get to wear a lab coat!!
    :laugh: Oh god, i'd forgotten all about being a bit nervy about it all until you mentioned it! :') But still, so excited!
    Hahah my list was huge and now it's really quite small :') yeah I am excited but that last week is going to be nervy for sure! Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neon-Soldier32)

We get sent an e-mail mid-September with directions to pre-register. Just sort out your room deposit and college fees now though

ReputationRep:
    Hahah my list was huge and now it's really quite small :') yeah I am excited but that last week is going to be nervy for sure! Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Crap, i'd better get to it then! I definitely don't want to be doing it during all the back to school rush :eek:
    Hahaha, knowing me, i'll spend the night before restless and pull in all grumpy - god knows where my mam would end up if i didn't do directions

ReputationRep:
    Course: Law (M101) - 4 Years
    Offer: AAA
    Results: A* A* A* in Law, Economics & Religious Studies.
    College: Accepted County Townhouses.

Anyone else doing Law or going to live in a County Townhouse?

Excited! A month today county people move in! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Crap, i'd better get to it then! I definitely don't want to be doing it during all the back to school rush :eek:
    Hahaha, knowing me, i'll spend the night before restless and pull in all grumpy - god knows where my mam would end up if i didn't do directions
    Haha when my bf went last year he got all of his stuff the week before, you can't be more unorganised than that! I'm hoping I sleep well before since I'm betting we won't in freshers :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha when my bf went last year he got all of his stuff the week before, you can't be more unorganised than that! I'm hoping I sleep well before since I'm betting we won't in freshers :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's not disorganisation, that's just manly organised chaos but i am trying to be organised nowadays - like I'm determined to not let my room get messy when i get to lancaster :') I know, i'll be severely disappointed if i finish freshers feeling well rested!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.