The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Uni: Official Students 13/14!

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know when / how we set up out Lancaster account which is frequently mentioned in per-registration documents?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Prendah
Didn't get either of my choices, but still got a standard room at Pendle so I'm happy.

Same as me:-))

-JonNgog
Original post by Abbyyyyyyy
Not too far from Crewe!

I'm originally from Hull, that's pretty East Yorkshire! :smile:

Yeah Hull is the heart of East Yorkshire though the accent contains a bit of northeast as well:-)) don't call a Hull man a Yorkshireman though he will always say 'No, it's Humberside!'

-JonNgog
Original post by Astonix
I think I read somewhere pre-registration isn't until the 16th September.

Hearing back from your college could take up until mid-September as well.

Oh thanks, didn't realise. That makes me feel a bit better.
Reply 364
Anyone knows whether lancaster has a fencing society?
Original post by riffs210

Yes it does.
Reply 366
Original post by Neon-Soldier32
Does anyone know when / how we set up out Lancaster account which is frequently mentioned in per-registration documents?

I think its just a matter of waiting for e-mails, which I've read all start coming around mid september.
Reply 367
Original post by riffs210

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Lancaster+University+Fencing+Club
Reply 368
Original post by Orthrus
Your brother sounds like how i am with my own sisters :lol: I'll be subtly trying to get rid of mine from the moment we pull up! But i've been away for a month or two before as well so i'm sure she won't actually mind :') Far away?! Last time i checked off my calendar was a week before results day - time's flown by!

Haha yeah :') it feels far away to me! Still over a month! Spesh when everyone else seems to be going way before :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 369
Original post by HannahS95
Haha yeah :') it feels far away to me! Still over a month! Spesh when everyone else seems to be going way before :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've started collecting stuff to take with me now, so maybe that's preoccupying me :') True, true, one of my friends is going off in just over a week as well - looks like we'll steadily be billied over the next few week :eek:
Are people glad that we start later than everyone else or just want to start now ?

-JonNgog
Reply 371
Original post by Orthrus
I've started collecting stuff to take with me now, so maybe that's preoccupying me :') True, true, one of my friends is going off in just over a week as well - looks like we'll steadily be billied over the next few week :eek:

Between results day and now I've gotten so much of my stuff :') Got basically all my kitchen stuff/bathroom stuff/living stuff :') all i really need now are things like stationary! Veeeery exciting haha :') mmmm true, I think the last week will be the worst! mixture of being a loner and being excited/apprehensive for freshers! :')
Reply 372
Between results day and now I've gotten so much of my stuff :') Got basically all my kitchen stuff/bathroom stuff/living stuff :') all i really need now are things like stationary! Veeeery exciting haha :') mmmm true, I think the last week will be the worst! mixture of being a loner and being excited/apprehensive for freshers! :')

All i've got so far is bathroom stuff and bits and bobs of living stuff - there's still so much more left on my list like stationary, cooking things, and protective gear

Spoiler

:laugh: Oh god, i'd forgotten all about being a bit nervy about it all until you mentioned it! :') But still, so excited! :biggrin:
Reply 373
Original post by juddylovespizza
Hey guys, I'm going to be studying Management with a year abroad! My accommodation was also confirmed today - Townhouse in County! - I was really worried that I had applied for my accommodation too late because I only sent it away on the 7th of this month! Which is way past the deadline, ops!

Im going to study Management & IT and am also in a county townhouse! :biggrin:
Reply 374
Original post by Orthrus
All i've got so far is bathroom stuff and bits and bobs of living stuff - there's still so much more left on my list like stationary, cooking things, and protective gear

Spoiler

:laugh: Oh god, i'd forgotten all about being a bit nervy about it all until you mentioned it! :') But still, so excited! :biggrin:

Hahah my list was huge and now it's really quite small :') yeah I am excited but that last week is going to be nervy for sure! Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 375
Original post by Neon-Soldier32

We get sent an e-mail mid-September with directions to pre-register. Just sort out your room deposit and college fees now though
Reply 376
Hahah my list was huge and now it's really quite small :') yeah I am excited but that last week is going to be nervy for sure! Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crap, i'd better get to it then! I definitely don't want to be doing it during all the back to school rush :eek:
Hahaha, knowing me, i'll spend the night before restless and pull in all grumpy - god knows where my mam would end up if i didn't do directions :tongue:
Reply 377
Course: Law (M101) - 4 Years
Offer: AAA
Results: A* A* A* in Law, Economics & Religious Studies.
College: Accepted County Townhouses.

Anyone else doing Law or going to live in a County Townhouse?

Excited! A month today county people move in! :-)
Reply 378
Original post by Orthrus
Crap, i'd better get to it then! I definitely don't want to be doing it during all the back to school rush :eek:
Hahaha, knowing me, i'll spend the night before restless and pull in all grumpy - god knows where my mam would end up if i didn't do directions :tongue:

Haha when my bf went last year he got all of his stuff the week before, you can't be more unorganised than that! I'm hoping I sleep well before since I'm betting we won't in freshers :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 379
Haha when my bf went last year he got all of his stuff the week before, you can't be more unorganised than that! I'm hoping I sleep well before since I'm betting we won't in freshers :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not disorganisation, that's just manly organised chaos :tongue: but i am trying to be organised nowadays - like I'm determined to not let my room get messy when i get to lancaster :') I know, i'll be severely disappointed if i finish freshers feeling well rested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending