Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    I hope so, but the context of the post wasn't clear, and using that word isn't exactly a great idea. It still perpetuates the idea that being gay is bad.
    Your reading into this too much, have you even seen how we've being posting the past god knows amount of pages.

Inb4 god doesn't exist (lol)

unaware

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    inb4 subjectivity

inb4 harsh markschemes

inb4 econ is hard
    Philosophy cuz.

Brb doing Economics A2 to try and get the A so I don't become a bum / have to sell my body to Sloaney and can get into a decent Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe909)
    Philosophy cuz.

Brb doing Economics A2 to try and get the A so I don't become a bum / have to sell my body to Sloaney and can get into a decent Uni.
    Brb getting Daddy to lend me his credit card

Brb added motivation for you :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, but the context of the post wasn't clear, and using that word isn't exactly a great idea. It still perpetuates the idea that being gay is bad.
    A "*******" is a derogatory term used on the Miscellaneous.

Indeed, it carries negative connotation, but I don't think being gay is bad.

Eg. "God, my son is such a *******, he didn't even bang that 10/10 sloot when she was on his ****".

ReputationRep:
    Philosophy cuz.

Ah I see.
    brb good plan

inb4 sextrade to warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sloaney Pony)
    Brb getting Daddy to lend me his credit card

Brb added motivation for you :cool:

Gooby pls take me away frum dis chicklet. i dunt like midgets.

Gooby pls.

ReputationRep:

Gooby pls.
    Brb finding me a strap on :teehee:

Brb peppering your angus

Brb brb

ReputationRep:
    Your reading into this too much, have you even seen how we've being posting the past god knows amount of pages.

Inb4 god doesn't exist (lol)

unaware

A "*******" is a derogatory term used on the Miscellaneous.

Indeed, it carries negative connotation, but I don't think being gay is bad.

Eg. "God, my son is such a *******, he didn't even bang that 10/10 sloot when she was on his ****".
    It is a homophobe slur, and you're perpetuating homophobia when you use it like that.

ReputationRep:
    One night of unspeakable actions

ReputationRep:
    It is a homophobe slur, and you're perpetuating homophobia when you use it like that.
    inb4 coolstorybro

inb4 why so serious

inb4 stop being homophobes

inb4 agenda
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

Gooby pls.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see.
    brb good plan

inb4 sextrade to warwick
    *Srs tag*

You reckon?

I don't think I can get my coursework overturned. It's nice to know that the teacher who was in charge of my coursework has been fired for negligence, but it doesn't really help the situation I'm in.

Sadly it does mean I will miss the A in History, despite 75/100, 100/100 and 115/120 for my exams.

English (B) - Deserved, I ****ed the exam up.

Philosophy (D) - ****. Obviously everything I was taught about the subject has been useless. I don't know wether the fact that my teacher left halfway through the year and we changed our main focus (Descartes > Plato) helps.

If I can manage to get the A in Economics next summer when I'm back from my gap year, I might still stand a chance.

*Srs tag* what do I do brahs. Does this plan sound ok? Wanted to apply to Bristol but not going to happen now.

I'm honestly lost right now. Not sure what the **** to do.

Brb deadlifting so I can stop being a sad **** and start being a sick ****.

Inb4 ban for all the "kunts"

ReputationRep:
    if all else fails, we can all do btecs (100% not srs)

the marking system is corrupt as fuk cuz srs. i didnt revise descartes at all, i revised anselm a lot hoping he would come up for ontological, and didn't spend much at all on descartes. i only had 4 lines worth of notes for descartes (srs)
    still managed to write a 45 minutes essay on descartes in the exam though:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I bet you're a Feminist too. Hmm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravishingrick69)
    if all else fails, we can all do btecs (100% not srs)

the marking system is corrupt as fuk cuz srs. i didnt revise descartes at all, i revised anselm a lot hoping he would come up for ontological, and didn't spend much at all on descartes. i only had 4 lines worth of notes for descartes (srs)
    still managed to write a 45 minutes essay in the exam though:cool:
    Ahh man wishing you didn't post that.

I had 10 pages of revision for Plato, was really confident but I suppose I didn't have enough essay knowledge.

For the Moral/Religion Unit I had at least 15 pages.

God I must be wildly mediocre.

ReputationRep:
    Brb finding me a strap on :teehee:

Brb peppering your angus

Brb brb
    You're 5ft1. GL being able to reach my angus.

ReputationRep:
    *Srs tag*

You reckon?

I don't think I can get my coursework overturned. It's nice to know that the teacher who was in charge of my coursework has been fired for negligence, but it doesn't really help the situation I'm in.

Sadly it does mean I will miss the A in History, despite 75/100, 100/100 and 115/120 for my exams.

English (B) - Deserved, I ****ed the exam up.

Philosophy (D) - ****. Obviously everything I was taught about the subject has been useless. I don't know wether the fact that my teacher left halfway through the year and we changed our main focus (Descartes > Plato) helps.

If I can manage to get the A in Economics next summer when I'm back from my gap year, I might still stand a chance.

*Srs tag* what do I do brahs. Does this plan sound ok? Wanted to apply to Bristol but not going to happen now.

I'm honestly lost right now. Not sure what the **** to do.

Brb deadlifting so I can stop being a sad **** and start being a sick ****.

Inb4 ban for all the "kunts"
    *Srs mode*

ah that sucks inb4 michael gove.

What a top end ****, I think you'll just have to rely more on yourself rather than unreliable teachers srs.

You may well.

I don't know brah you can always try, no harm in trying srsly, inb4 I'm applying to bristol.

Do quite a number of resits to try bump up all your grades, its a shame mr gove has removed jan exams, what a cheeky ****.

ReputationRep:
    You're 5ft1. GL being able to reach my angus.
    It's cool you can just sit on my face :teehee:

In b4 mods come in and figure out what "angus" means

In b4 we all get warning points

ReputationRep:
    It's cool you can just sit on my face :teehee:

In b4 mods come in and figure out what "angus" means

In b4 we all get warning points
    I couldn't inb4 the neg storm

inb4 a future neg storm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.