Men and Women; how many people have you had sex with this year so far? Watch

lou 22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Robbie242)
I've kinda moved on now, but there a point where I felt really bad so that's why I've really moved on now. I'm not sure about that last sentence whether that's an insult or if you means someone on the same wavelength?
Yep wavelength is exactly what I mean. It's just the way us Birmingham folk speak. it's no insult .
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm not saying anything too personal, as it would be unfair on both me and Marian due to bias. Also the mods will hit me with the ban hammer again, so end of discussion.
Well said. No gossip for anyone hahaha
Robbie242
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lou 22)
Yep wavelength is exactly what I mean. It's just the way us Birmingham folk speak. it's no insult .
Oh cool, thanks I suppose

Well said. No gossip for anyone hahaha
Indeed, those days are probably over
Willum Infanta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's gone up to 4 people but I'd still prefer it to be one awesome person next year - not fancying my chances of finding a girl I really like though in my current state
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh cool, thanks I suppose

Indeed, those days are probably over
;-)
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Willum Infanta)
It's gone up to 4 people but I'd still prefer it to be one awesome person next year - not fancying my chances of finding a girl I really like though in my current state
Don't be so downbeat never say never.
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't talk to her anymore, we had differing opinions and I realised she wasn't good for me in the end, and the dating thread fueled some sort of fake infatuation through the cosmos.

For the record she doesn't like me in that way. and I don't think we like each other at all anymore anyway
1) Did you go on real life dates or was this a purely internet thing

2) did you see what she really looked like? is she as fugly as she says she is?
Robbie242
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 2ndClass)
1) Did you go on real life dates or was this a purely internet thing

2) did you see what she really looked like? is she as fugly as she says she is?

1) Purely internet

2) Didn't see what she looks like, that slowly lead to the downfall of the potential relationship/friendship

Not wasting my time on someone who won't tell me what they look like now, became too annoying to handle.
Willum Infanta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't be so downbeat never say never.
Well I've been with quite a few girls and they've not been what I want out of a relationship, it's kinda bad to let them down but I'm not gonna be in a relationship if I'm unhappy just for the sex...

Also I don't want another LDR so that's ruled out the odd person
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1) Purely internet

2) Didn't see what she looks like, that slowly lead to the downfall of the potential relationship/friendship

Not wasting my time on someone who won't tell me what they look like now, became too annoying to handle.
Completely sympathize, for some reason I really don't like her tbh, she's just annoying.

But hey ho, you've got uni coming so plenty of girls :yy:
Robbie242
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 2ndClass)
Completely sympathize, for some reason I really don't like her tbh, But hey ho, you've got uni coming so plenty of girls :yy:
I don't either, I thought I did but it was the dating thread that gave me some sort of false illusion that I enjoyed her innocence when actually it drove me round the bend always being the one having to pick up the pieces/wait for her.

I like quiet quote on quote shy girls, maybe a bit submissive but she was just too much for me at least.

Yeah :yy:

I don't like to gossip and please mods do not issue me with a ban, this is just my opinion.
Hastro
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
15 < n < 20.
infairverona
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
4 men…end of a long term relationship, oops.
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well I've been with quite a few girls and they've not been what I want out of a relationship, it's kinda bad to let them down but I'm not gonna be in a relationship if I'm unhappy just for the sex...

Also I don't want another LDR so that's ruled out the odd person
Fair enough and at least you are not gonna be like most males then :-).
Willum Infanta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Fair enough and at least you are not gonna be like most males then :-).
Not done too bad quadrupling my number since February/March when my first girlfriend broke up - took a couple of months to kinda work out what the hell I was gonna go with myself after her

Plus I don't exactly look very desirable being so skinny and young looking
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
None.
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not done too bad quadrupling my number since February/March when my first girlfriend broke up - took a couple of months to kinda work out what the hell I was gonna go with myself after her

Plus I don't exactly look very desirable being so skinny and young looking
Well as long as you are not all skin and bones you are fine :-) and it is annoying having a young looking face at times.
Willum Infanta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well as long as you are not all skin and bones you are fine :-) and it is annoying having a young looking face at times.
6"0 and 9st 5 last time I checked so I'd say I am skin and bones.

It's very annoying for a guy anyway, the mix of skinny young looks aren't nice
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
6"0 and 9st 5 last time I checked so I'd say I am skin and bones.

It's very annoying for a guy anyway, the mix of skinny young looks aren't nice
Oh okay well that is on the skinny side what has caused you to become so skinny if you don't mind me asking and nope I hate looking 14ish and being id'ed all the bloody time and everyone always says enjoy looking young while you can which for me just does not help me in any which way lmao damn being young and skinny even though I am female but I am 5'5 and about 8st so I can empathize.
Willum Infanta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh okay well that is on the skinny side what has caused you to become so skinny if you don't mind me asking and nope I hate looking 14ish and being id'ed all the bloody time and everyone always says enjoy looking young while you can which for me just does not help me in any which way lmao damn being young and skinny even though I am female but I am 5'5 and about 8st so I can empathize.
My family has always had really quick metabolisms - but it's just down to having such a bad diet.

My ex stepdad gave me barely any food from the age of 6 to 16 when we finally managed to kick him out - back then I was a little over 6 stone and I was about 5"8 or something so I'm a lot better than I was
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (54)
14.1%
The paper was reasonable (191)
49.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.33%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
10.7%

Watched Threads