Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MasterOfTheSwag)
    I agree with all of these answers.
    Why 90 degrees I thought you had to use a protracter to measure the angle and I got 70 degrees ://

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielCook95)
    5ii. Mine was 9o'clock as it had only moved through a 1/4 of a wave and was moving in the anti-clockwise direction. I got the same for G though? Thoughts?
    I got that it pointed to 3 o'clock

ReputationRep:
    5ii. Mine was 9o'clock as it had only moved through a 1/4 of a wave and was moving in the anti-clockwise direction. I got the same for G though? Thoughts?
    I thought it moved through 3/4 of a wave

ReputationRep:
    It was phasor E not B?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MasterOfTheSwag)
    I thought it moved through 3/4 of a wave
    Balls, probably me that's wrong then. It was just at the end of the first crest wasn't it? And im sure the phasor started at the top of that crest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomStaff)
    It was phasor E not B?
    I was just going to say I think I may have misread the question. FOOK! :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty certain the first phasor was 3 o clock and the second phasor was in between 10 and 11 o clock. Can pretty much guarantee that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carla Huynh)
    Cant remember all the questions but I'll make a start and hopefully others will continue.

1. Watts is js^-1 and force is kgms^-2
    2. Can't remember if it was BCBC OR CBCB

feel free to disagree!
    On 2) I was an absolute idiot, thought you could only use each graph once, so I had like an A, a B and two c's (can't remember the order) so I changed one of the c's for d because I didn't know you could use it twice...
    Derp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Paper anyone?

ReputationRep:
    What did people write for the CRO development question? I was a bit lost on that one, I kind of just rambled on about digitisation, data compression and transfer, and the incompatibility of analogue signals with modern day technology. Had no clue :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shloke123)
    What did people write for the CRO development question? I was a bit lost on that one, I kind of just rambled on about digitisation, data compression and transfer, and the incompatibility of analogue signals with modern day technology. Had no clue :P
    You just rewrite the last paragraph of the article and explain it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomStaff)
    You just rewrite the last paragraph of the article and explain it.
    That's what i tried to do :P

ReputationRep:
    Any way, guess it's on to S1 and FP1 tomorrow, and the D1 on Thursday. Then partyyyyyy...until the UKCAT Exam I'm doing early August so revision for that starts July...The painful life of a medical applicant :'(

ReputationRep:
    Any way, guess it's on to S1 and FP1 tomorrow, and the D1 on Thursday. Then partyyyyyy...until the UKCAT Exam I'm doing early August so revision for that starts July...The painful life of a medical applicant :'(
    I finish tomorrow, D1, OCR. But applying for maths at Cambridge is just as bad as a medical applicant e.g. STEP papers. Plus I'm applying for imperial, so ill do the MAT as well. Life isn't easy for all of us, not just medical applicants have it hard!

ReputationRep:
    That's what i tried to do :P
    I think there were two main things from the article so write then explain each one. 2+2

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mutleybm1996)
    4.7?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got 4.32.

It certainly wasn't 6!

I got the base to be 0.94 (seconds) and the change to be 9.2 ms-1.

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the effect of increasing the kinetic energy by a factor of 4 or whatever it was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JediMaster1997)
    What did people put for the effect of increasing the kinetic energy by a factor of 4 or whatever it was?
    Decreasing by 4 was the question.

KE is proportional to v^2. Therefore velocity halves. If velocity halves, wavelength doubles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JediMaster1997)
    Kinetic energy is inversely proportional to wavelength squared. So rearranging the formula with kinetic energy reduced by a factor of 4 (i think it was reduced) should double wavelength.

Dom has it; though I used a formula from A2 physics, sort of cheating haha

It's Kinetic energy= h^2/2mW^2

(w is wavelength as I don't know how to put greek letters)

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.