Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by mtbab)
    wow i actually made a difference lol that actually made me smile contentedly lol

woo!! lol
    How sweet:p:

It wont be the same course as you if you are still applying to Lancaster:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)
    It wont be the same course as you if you are still applying to Lancaster:p:
    lol yeh well same uni lol, my mate at school up unitl 2 weeks ago we had no same uni's now we have 2 in common even though he's appplig for philosophy its still the same uni thing lol!

Well we would probably have some lectures together for the English law aspect of your course:p:

At least with Lancaster its only 90 minutes from home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)
    Well we would probably have some lectures together for the English law aspect of your course:p:
    lol you ake it sounds as if my International Law course is v dodgy in fact it is pretty much the same just i have more lectures boo! thats not good.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your decsionmakingness! :party:

Just me left then, I guess...

I never implied that it was dodgy^o)

(Original post by Stick Man)
    Congratulations on your decsionmakingness! :party:

Just me left then, I guess...
    Yes the rest of us are sorted:p:

Which ones have you decided on?

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge, Nottingham, LSE and Warwick are almost certain.
    Other than that: UCL\Kings (top law schools), Leeds\Manchester (slightly lower down the tables than UCL\Kings but still zehr gut), QMUL\Scottish (backup options).

How about Manchester and UCL? 1 LNAT 1 NON?

ReputationRep:
    just a note to people: I can't edit any more personal statements, I've got enough of them. you can send it to the 'ask a ps helper' forum instead. although if you're really desperate I take bribes

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge, Nottingham, LSE and Warwick are almost certain.
    Other than that: UCL\Kings (top law schools), Leeds\Manchester (slightly lower down the tables than UCL\Kings but still zehr gut), QMUL\Scottish (backup options).
    haha i love the "almost certain"

umm I'd say Manchester and KCL

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to need at least one non-AAA uni.

Both of you so far have said Manchester over Leeds, why's that? (same goes for UCL vs Kings).

ReputationRep:

Both of you so far have said Manchester over Leeds, why's that? (same goes for UCL vs Kings).
    i personally prefer Manc over Leeds (even though manc wont take drama or gen stud and Leeds take both lol but that sanother story), if i hadnt have taken drama i would have applied to Manc personally for me coming form Birmingham to Manc wouldnt be to bigger culture and social shock. uniwise mancs featured a lot more in fac tthey just won Sunday Times Uni of the Year and KCL was shortlisted.

ReputationRep:
    Grades: As below. Gap year application (woo!).
    Applications:

1.Cambridge (Corpus Christi)
    2.Durham
    3.LSE
    4.UCL
    5.Warwick
    6.Nottingham

And yes, I know that's aiming very high, but I already have the grades plus an AEA Distinction so there's much less risk involved in making me an offer. I also have some fantabulous work experience. The idea is that if I get five rejections and an offer from just one of these unis I'll be chuffed, and very happy to go there. So here's hoping! I'll let y'all know how I get on.

Well which non AAA unis do you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledzep4eva)
    Grades: As below. Gap year application (woo!).
    Applications:

1.Cambridge (Corpus Christi)
    2.Durham
    3.LSE
    4.UCL
    5.Warwick
    6.Nottingham

And yes, I know that's aiming very high, but I already have the grades plus an AEA Distinction so there's much less risk involved in making me an offer. I also have some fantabulous work experience. The idea is that if I get five rejections and an offer from just one of these unis I'll be chuffed, and very happy to go there. So here's hoping! I'll let y'all know how I get on.
    yeh if youve alreayd got the grades theres no point doing an insurance really lol, hope ya get all six!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    yeh if youve alreayd got the grades theres no point doing an insurance really lol, hope ya get all six!
    Lol, thanks mate, it'd be nice! Biggest ego boost ever to get 6 unconditionals from top ten law courses :rolleyes: ! Highly doubt that'll happen though :p: . Can't wait to apply actually, it's quite exciting now I've got the grades and don't have to worry that I'm not good enough etc etc. There's still the LNAT though...

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I think it's going to be, in alphabetical order: Cambridge, Leeds, Nottingham and Warwick, plus one from LSE/UCL/Kings and one grade insurance.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 17, 2007

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.