The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliceB98
When did you hand your application in??
What other unis have you applied for?
Thanks

Sent my application of on 14th Oct I think:smile: I've applied for Uni of Manchester (got a conditional here), LJMU, EdgeHill Uni, Uni of York and Northumbria Uni :smile: No problem, what about you?? X
Reply 361
Original post by CLclarkey
Sent my application of on 14th Oct I think:smile: I've applied for Uni of Manchester (got a conditional here), LJMU, EdgeHill Uni, Uni of York and Northumbria Uni :smile: No problem, what about you?? X

Hey, I got an offer for manchester too!
I really didn't think I would :')
Hey guys I live in Cyprus :smile: I got BCD in Maths, Biology and Chemistry but I'm re-sitting modules from each to hopefully get ABC or ABB. I also have an A in AS Greek and B in AS Physics.
I'm applying for adult nursing and I've chosen : King's College, York, Leeds, Manchester and Stirling.
Having a hard time writing my personal statement though and I think I've chosen unis that are quite hard to get into.. not sure if I'm being too risky?
Original post by Livs95
Hey, I got an offer for manchester too!
I really didn't think I would :')

Yayy welldone Childrens? :smile:
Sent my application of on th Oct I think:smile: I've applied for Uni of Manchester (got a conditional here), LJMU, EdgeHill Uni, Uni of York and Northumbria Uni :smile: No problem, what about you?? X

Mine was sent on the 20th, I've applied for children's nursing to nottingham, uni of York, northumbria, sheffield Hallam and ljmu!!!
Have you heard from York or northumbria??
Mine was sent on the 20th, I've applied for children's nursing to nottingham, uni of York, northumbria, sheffield Hallam and ljmu!!!
Have you heard from York or northumbria??

Ahhh exciting we've applied to 3 of the same! No I haven't heard anything from them, they're the only 2 I'm still waiting on :/ Take it you haven't either or...? :smile: X
Ahhh exciting we've applied to 3 of the same! No I haven't heard anything from them, they're the only 2 I'm still waiting on :/ Take it you haven't either or...? :smile: X

No I haven't heard anything either!!
Let me know when you do:smile:
No I haven't heard anything either!!
Let me know when you do:smile:

Oh good I was starting to worry, maybe they don't start interviewing until later:/ (trying to be hopeful haha) I will do and you:smile:
Hi
I sent my UCAS application off for childrens nursing on the 27th October, all unis said they have received it but i haven't heard anything else yet!
I applied to
Nottingham
Surrey
Southampton
Cardiff

And need one more because the masters at Nottingham got canceled after i had applied so i get another space!

Has anyone heard from any of these uni's yet for children's nursing?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by rachelhelm
Hi
I sent my UCAS application off for childrens nursing on the 27th October, all unis said they have received it but i haven't heard anything else yet!
I applied to
Nottingham
Surrey
Southampton
Cardiff

And need one more because the masters at Nottingham got canceled after i had applied so i get another space!

Has anyone heard from any of these uni's yet for children's nursing?

I've got an interview for Southampton on the 3rd December for Childrens Nursing :smile:
Original post by k83wa1t3r5
I've got an interview for Southampton on the 3rd December for Childrens Nursing :smile:

Ive got mine that day at Southampton for adult nursing!:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kedwards111
Ive got mine that day at Southampton for adult nursing!:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh see you there then
Hi there, I am (hoping to become)a mature student (31) and have only applied to Swansea, haven't heard anything yet, just wondering if anyone else had applied to Swansea and if they have had anything through?
Original post by kedwards111
Hi I've applied there and got those grades but haven't heard anything yet :-)
Ok well good luck:smile:.
Original post by blondy2012
Hi I have replied and I only have a C in English but a B in maths. I emailed them and they said they only want C in both. X
OK that's a relief, I have emailed them too, how long did they take to respond to your email? And thank you:smile:
Reply 376
Congratulations! :smile: I have my interview there next week and I'm so nervous, just wondering what sort of thing I can to do prepare/what to expect, so far I've done a mock interview and practiced lots of maths and English and am keeping up to date with recent issues, is there anything else? (Sorry for all the questions!) Good luck with the rest of your application xxx
Original post by k83wa1t3r5

aww well done thats really good! Im so worried im not hearing anything! Some of my friends are applying for midwifery and already have interviews!!
Original post by lollylaus
Hi there, I am (hoping to become)a mature student (31) and have only applied to Swansea, haven't heard anything yet, just wondering if anyone else had applied to Swansea and if they have had anything through?

I'm from swansea and have applied for mental health nursing! I applied quiet early on October 3rd and only in the beginning of novemeber I received my acknowledgment! I've heard swansea are pretty slow to reply so I'm feeling quite anxious!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nadzworldz
OK that's a relief, I have emailed them too, how long did they take to respond to your email? And thank you:smile:

I don't know as I can't find my email now :/ haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending