Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BiomedDentist)
    I've got my UCLAN interview tomorrow morning and I have the flu
    Oh no!!!! Doe your self up on everything and just do your best, you can't do anymore than that

Get a good nights sleep! Hope you feel better in the morning! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olderandwiser23)
    Oh no!!!! Doe your self up on everything and just do your best, you can't do anymore than that

Get a good nights sleep! Hope you feel better in the morning! Good luck!
    A very unlucky time to be ill, I had to reschedule my flu vaccine for this interview (irony).
    I've got my beechams, I will do my best!!
    Thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    A very unlucky time to be ill, I had to reschedule my flu vaccine for this interview (irony).
    I've got my beechams, I will do my best!!
    Thanks so much!
    Take everything! Lol drug yourself to sleep now so you get a lot of hours in!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no ! I have my interview tomorrow as well! What time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VT180)
    Oh no ! I have my interview tomorrow as well! What time is yours?
    9.00, when's yours?

ReputationRep:
    9.00, when's yours?
    1pm I guess they are interviewing two groups a day

ReputationRep:
    for those who had the uclan interview were the questions the same all week?

ReputationRep:
    I want to know if I got a place already the wait is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dentgeek290)
    I want to know if I got a place already the wait is killing me
    Tell me about it! It's on my mind all the time. Where are you waiting to hear from?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Just thought I would say hello. I'm a grad with interviews at kcl and qmul coming up :-)

Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it! It's on my mind all the time. Where are you waiting to hear from?
    UCLAN and Aberdeen! I keep having weird dreams about the interviews too :/

ReputationRep:
    When do you guys think Aberdeen would give out second round of interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dentist2019)
    When do you guys think Aberdeen would give out second round of interviews?
    I've just received a rejection so maybe soon? Kind of relieved though as an England-based student, Aberdeen is so cold and far away from anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just got the rejection. I know what you are saying but between cold and £9000 a year I would choose cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dentist2019)
    I just got the rejection. I know what you are saying but between cold and £9000 a year I would choose cold.
    I'm so sorry to hear that, did you interview at UCLAN too? I haven't heard anything from Aberdeen yet but now I'm gonna be nervously checking my emails all day!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry to hear that, did you interview at UCLAN too? I haven't heard anything from Aberdeen yet but now I'm gonna be nervously checking my emails all day!
    I have had interviews at UCLan and Leeds and I have an interview for King's grad course, but like someone said before Aberdeen have to give at least half of their places to Scottish students so I wasn't really expecting to get invited to interview but I thought it was worth a shot anyway! I think if you haven't heard anything that's probably a good sign Obviously I'm not over the moon about being rejected but all I can do about it is brush it off and work on preparing for my next interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The 8th of January was when UCLan gave their offers last year (AHH)! I bet we will have to wait some more though

ReputationRep:
    I think she said end of January

ReputationRep:
    The 8th of January was when UCLan gave their offers last year (AHH)! I bet we will have to wait some more though
    Yeah she said she was going to have a Christmas holiday and then they were going to start again in January - so I imagine at the end of the month?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farmy93)
    I have had interviews at UCLan and Leeds and I have an interview for King's grad course, but like someone said before Aberdeen have to give at least half of their places to Scottish students so I wasn't really expecting to get invited to interview but I thought it was worth a shot anyway! I think if you haven't heard anything that's probably a good sign Obviously I'm not over the moon about being rejected but all I can do about it is brush it off and work on preparing for my next interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are your stats?
    I had an interview at Aberdeen before xmas, if I recall correctly one of the staff there said there may only be 7 or so places for non-Scottish applicants (13 for Scottish) and they interview over a hundred people... So yeah, really tough to get in if you aren't Scottish. Looking forward to the king's interview? There's only one interview date right?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.