Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Nottingham for Biblical Studies and Theology and have got an unconditional offer if I firm!

ReputationRep:
    I've had an offer for Maths AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenedikTHyland)
    OMG Psychology, I am really interested in this subject, I should say WAS because I found out it has the lowest employment rate after graduation of any course....yes even puppeteering is better than Psychology. If I were you I would leave it out if you even think of getting any kind of job.
    Im applying for medicine so I'm better than you when it comes to things like this. Dw I can help you to get through this, just send me a pm.
    Wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are a truly horrible person. How could you make fun of my name, not all of us are as lucky as you to do biblical studies....hahahahahahaha. The 7th commandment says "thou shalt not study the bible for academic gain" father Francis Paul Cullen 69:420. Also as a Christian you cant be GaY so I thought you would like the 'dik' .
    Okay, I admit I was wrong with the name comment, that was pretty pathetic of me so I apologise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaSharp)
    Okay, I admit I was wrong with the name comment, that was pretty pathetic of me so I apologise
    Firstly, I cant keep going on I feel to bad having a laugh with you. Your course is fine I was just joking lol, and your going to a good uni. My response before included a quote that doesn't exist and is by a man called
    Francis Paul Cullen who I believe you should look up lol. I mean, your applying for biblical studies and I used the numbers 69: 420 -420 being a reference to what ? W33D lol and 69....well you can find out when your older. I can tell tell ur too nice with this response, so just know you didnt actually hurt my feelings and i think your cool.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I cant keep going on I feel to bad having a laugh with you. Your course is fine I was just joking lol, and your going to a good uni. My response before included a quote that doesn't exist and is by a man called
    Francis Paul Cullen who I believe you should look up lol. I mean, your applying for biblical studies and I used the numbers 69: 420 -420 being a reference to what ? W33D lol and 69....well you can find out when your older. I can tell tell ur too nice with this response, so just know you didnt actually hurt my feelings and i think your cool.

Haha I knew the quote wasn't true and I'll have a look at that guy... I do get the references to the numbers now you mention it but I guess I'm too naive to realise them on my own. Hope you get into the university of your choice and do what you want

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied/received an offer for neuroscience?

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my UCAS today and I've applied for Geography. Is anyone going to the mini open day next Wednesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finally been acknowledged!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cora06140)
    Anyone applied/received an offer for neuroscience?
    Ive applied for Neuroscience and been acknowledged. I still don't know whether I am gonna make it my firm or not though if they accept me, to many decisions...

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for geography with business - sent my application last Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordPhylogeny)
    Ive applied for Neuroscience and been acknowledged. I still don't know whether I am gonna make it my firm or not though if they accept me, to many decisions...

What about you?
    Daughter applied and been acknowledged too. She is on a gap year so already knows her grades - AAA - which makes life easier. Not sure Nottingham will be her fiest choice, will depend on what other offers she gets! But yeah, so many decisions....

ReputationRep:
    Just sent off my application!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning on going to one of the offer holder days?

ReputationRep:
    Got an A*AA offer for straight econ today!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really want an offer for comp sci

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of going to an offer holder open day... anyone else? I've got an offer for AAB for Chemical Engineering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph.S)
    I was thinking of going to an offer holder open day... anyone else? I've got an offer for AAB for Chemical Engineering.
    Yeahh I am... Not sure if they'll be anything new though? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan205)
    Yeahh I am... Not sure if they'll be anything new though? :/
    Good point. Get this, I've been to Nottingham (From London) x4 and I still haven't seen the Chem Eng stuff :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph.S)
    Good point. Get this, I've been to Nottingham (From London) x4 and I still haven't seen the Chem Eng stuff :eek:
    Hahaha, I'll probs still go to be honest... Nottingham is probably my top choice now! Where else are you applying to?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.