Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Will be in 7. Too close to call this with Lebron in this current mode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Golden State is a TEAM, i see Lebron experiencing Dejavu of his beatdown by the Spurs last year happneing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-Dawg)
    Golden State is a TEAM, i see Lebron experiencing Dejavu of his beatdown by the Spurs last year happneing
    Lebron is a team too. Plus with Irving back should be a bit tougher. GSW have the better squad overall though.

ReputationRep:
    Finals MVP predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Finals MVP predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its most likely steph but if the cavs manage to upset them it will undoubtedly be lebron

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Hawks aren't a lithmus test for the warriors man. Bulls series was closer to what lebron is going up against and if Pau didn't get hurt. He'd probably be home.

ReputationRep:
    Lebron gonna teach curry a lesson.

Cavs in 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Lebron gonna teach curry a lesson.

Cavs in 6
    Doubt it, the Cavs are outmatched at every position except for SF. As great as LeBron is it's still a team game...both teams are insane offensively but I still think GS has the advantage defensively, if LBJ manages to get 2 wins against them I'll consider him a winner

What people here are easily discrediting is finals experience. Believe it or not, that counts for a lot when it comes to the playoffs. The warriors might have an advantage but I think the cavs might pull it off. Just...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    What people here are easily discrediting is finals experience. Believe it or not, that counts for a lot when it comes to the playoffs. The warriors might have an advantage but I think the cavs might pull it off. Just...
    I would agree, people are writing off the cavs way too easily. I think if Kyrie is still playing a limit role and the cavs win that will be a big mark on LBJ's legacy. Another factor I think you have to consider is no matter how good curry has been this year he's not LeBron - LeBron is still capable of taking over a game like no one else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People seem to forget that. Good point wade. Lebron is the best basketball player on this earth bar none.

ReputationRep:
    I been Steph Curry with the shot, been cookin' with the sauce, Chef Curry with the pot BOY!

Golden State in 7 for me

Ugh this will be painful ffs

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

The best nickname is retiring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Finals MVP predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I predict Curry will get Finals MVP and GSW will win in 6 games!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Curry MVP, Golden State in 5 <3

ReputationRep:
    Thought this thread would be buzzing, guess everyone's got school or work :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    **** me man

Don't be hurt kyrie. Most exciting player in the game for me. Monster!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    Thought this thread would be buzzing, guess everyone's got school or work :dontknow:
    Stayed up (And still up!) watching that and my oh my how I love my Warriors. Way too pumped to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Curry was crap lol.

Even with Lebron going beast still wasn't enough. That call on Mosgov was bull**** too :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.