Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a Random Fact about Yourself Watch

ReputationRep:
    I get called 'tiny' so often, a new guy at work genuinely thought my first name was Tiny once :teehee:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    I always get mixed up between Danish and Dutch

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As long as you don't mistake Dutch and Deutsch you're fine

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid of umbrellas.

ReputationRep:
    I'm writing a four-part novel series and a table-top roleplay game to go with it :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently got into the top 200 candidates on Young Apprentice 2012

ReputationRep:
    I can clap with my index fingers, scares the hell out of people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    I can clap with my index fingers, scares the hell out of people
    Just with your two index fingers? I swear everyone can clap with their index finger on the other palm.

ReputationRep:
    I have a twin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    Just with your two index fingers? I swear everyone can clap with their index finger on the other palm.
    Yep, just the two, I can kinda do it with my two middle and ring fingers but they don't sound as legit

ReputationRep:
    I can speak French and German fluently, so much so that French people mistake me for being born in France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    I have 5 sisters :eek:
    That's nothing. I'm one of nine siblings! :eek::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingKitsune)
    I'm writing a four-part novel series and a table-top roleplay game to go with it :w00t:
    Good luck! I write a novel someday... :moon: Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow Student)
    That's nothing. I'm one of nine siblings! :eek::rofl:
    Wow!! Are you the youngest?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I write a novel someday... :moon: Lol.
    Thanks it's all been in the works for two years now, so I just have to keep going with it

ReputationRep:
    I have a phobia of strawberries and snakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Wow!! Are you the youngest?

Haha nope. :nah: I'm the seventh one. My parents had 6 siblings, sadly two are passed, I'm the baby between my parents lol, and my stepmum has two kids from a previous marriage, one is older than me, and then my dad and stepmum had a kid, so I am 7th. It goes from 27-5 years old: Brother #1, Brother #2, Brother #3, (late), Sibling, (also late but unknown gender), Sister #1, StepBrother, Me, (given two X chromosomes and incorrectly assigned the gender of girl, sighs), StepSister and HalfSister/"Sister #2"/Best 5 Year Old Ever. Haha yep.

ReputationRep:
    I hate going to concerts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingKitsune)
    Thanks it's all been in the works for two years now, so I just have to keep going with it
    Haha I just noticed I missed off "will" in my post lol. Cool! Good luck. What's it about? :question:

ReputationRep:
    Haha nope. :nah: I'm the seventh one. My parents had 6 siblings, sadly two are passed, I'm the baby between my parents lol, and my stepmum has two kids from a previous marriage, one is older than me, and then my dad and stepmum had a kid, so I am 7th. It goes from 27-5 years old: Brother #1, Brother #2, Brother #3, (late), Sibling, (also late but unknown gender), Sister #1, StepBrother, Me, (given two X chromosomes and incorrectly assigned the gender of girl, sighs), StepSister and HalfSister/"Sister #2"/Best 5 Year Old Ever. Haha yep.
    Whoaa big family haha. I'm the 4th child. Ages from 24-8

ReputationRep:
    My turn.

I'm a trans guy. :fleurdelis:

Yep. No one on TSR knew that one! :rolleyes:

:grin:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.