Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harry3337)
    just got an offer for business marketing
    Hey, congrats !

What are your conditions ?

ReputationRep:
    have applied to study LLB law but it's been 2 weeks and three days now and still hoping to get an offer. how long does it take Liverpool to give offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did my UG in English Lit at Liverpool and have just finished an MA in 18c worlds (History and English, basically). Feel free to ask me questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ianuam)
    I did my UG in English Lit at Liverpool and have just finished an MA in 18c worlds (History and English, basically). Feel free to ask me questions.
    Your MA sounds awesome
    I'm applying for a BA in English, could you please tell me how you found the course overall? How were the tutors like? How about the modules? Do you find yourself better at analysing literary concepts and more aware of literature related stuff now?
    Thank you a lot

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for law with criminology got my recognition email but still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OMG IVE APPLIED TO LLB WITH CRIMINOLOGY GOT MY OFFER LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF AGO!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice to know some people doing my degree before I could potentially start wooooo it's exciting haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected for law with criminology for some reason which it seemed like they were hesitant to tell me but after a month of calling and emailing them constantly I was finally reconsidered and given an for Criminology (that I've firmed btw 🎉🎉) which I don't mind doing but on results day I'll try to change it to the LLB with criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My application was only in about 2 weeks ago?
    You still don't know why you were rejected?

ReputationRep:
    You'll get the offer soon
    Mine got sent off on the 24th of oct
    I got the acknowledgment on the 28th of oct and I got rejected on the 12th of nov them after a month of trying to get reconsidered I got the offer today on the 17th of dec

And no I still don't but I don't care about the reason because I have an offer from them for my second choice course from the uni, so overall im happy

I reckon within the next week or 2 you'll get your offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully, that's good your happy.
    I've applied to Edge Hill and got a conditional offer from them.
    You got any others?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboy007)
    You'll get the offer soon
    Mine got sent off on the 24th of oct
    I got the acknowledgment on the 28th of oct and I got rejected on the 12th of nov them after a month of trying to get reconsidered I got the offer today on the 17th of dec

And no I still don't but I don't care about the reason because I have an offer from them for my second choice course from the uni, so overall im happy

I reckon within the next week or 2 you'll get your offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mind me asking what grades you got for them to reject you? Congrats for getting an offer eventually though!

ReputationRep:
    Yh I had all 5 until I rejected Portsmouth Brighton and Sheffield Hallam to firm Liverpool and put west of England as my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Business Management with a year in industry Sent my application of about 2 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashcoves)
    Do you mind me asking what grades you got for them to reject you? Congrats for getting an offer eventually though!
    I did really bad last year
    I got CCD and I know it was a stretch to apply for an ABB course but I thought I'll always think 'what if' if I didn't apply and now the course I firmed is BBB something more realistic with a couple resits and hard work and thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They were quick at getting back to you.
    I've applied to Manchester aswell but nothing yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboy007)
    I did really bad last year
    I got CCD and I know it was a stretch to apply for an ABB course but I thought I'll always think 'what if' if I didn't apply and now the course I firmed is BBB something more realistic with a couple resits and hard work and thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's always worth applying, if you hadn't you definitely would'nt have got in. Thanks that's really useful

ReputationRep:
    It felt like it took a lifetime to get back to me but that might have just been because I got my first 3 offers in like 4 days of sending off my application

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashcoves)
    It's always worth applying, if you hadn't you definitely would'nt have got in. Thanks that's really useful
    Yh it's true tbh and you're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've applied for law and criminology and got my offer this evening yay happy x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.