Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!! Watch

mayamistry18
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronhaar)
I took my mum with me to the MMU one haha. Everyone goes with their parents tbh so I wouldn't worry
What course are you applying for at mmu
M1711
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jamie_11_x)
My course is based at brackenhurst but I'm still undecided if I want accommodation there or in the city at the moment

there are plent of accomadation in the city ? have a look ! id prefer city as its so easy to get to things
Ronhaar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mayamistry18)
What course are you applying for at mmu
I have an offer for chemistry. It's my local uni as is UoM but I wanted to move away so NTU will most likely be my first choice.
Buttonboon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bluebells60)
What course at brackenhurst as I have an offer for equine sports science there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to do zoo biology
Buttonboon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by M1711)
yeah same cant wait ! freshers week will be epic ! , and ahh ive booked my place for the Feb 21st one ! yeah true say , you may need to look for accomadation mid first year at uni for second year ! yeah see how it goes , yeah thats ideal ! thats where im looking for accomadation , in the city centre area , yeah your right 1 its hard to get food and shop around if you live far.
I'd looked at two dates. One was the 21st Feb as you said, and i can't remember the other without looking. I think i'm going to look at accommodation when i attend the open day, just to get some idea, and then start sorting it during first year once i know how things are working. I think somewhere near city centre is more ideal though like you said, just more things accessible etc
Fleurlily
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicegoody40)
anyone else applied for fashion marketing and branding???
Yes! do you have an offer?
M1711
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Buttonboon)
I'd looked at two dates. One was the 21st Feb as you said, and i can't remember the other without looking. I think i'm going to look at accommodation when i attend the open day, just to get some idea, and then start sorting it during first year once i know how things are working. I think somewhere near city centre is more ideal though like you said, just more things accessible etc
i think im going to the 21st Feb one ! and the other one is 21st march i think ! yeah same thats what ill do ! but im thinking of private accomadation so ill look at both ! the halls and private and yeah go for it ! yeah it is , onl because food is ideal ahaha
Emily McSharry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone applied to do English? I'd be studying on Clifton Campus but I would love to live in the city.
alicegoody40
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fleurlily)
Yes! do you have an offer?
Yeah! it's going to be my firm I think! what about you where have you applied?
miaellenx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Emily McSharry)
Has anyone applied to do English? I'd be studying on Clifton Campus but I would love to live in the city.
I've applied to do English & TESOL. ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
mayamistry18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronhaar)
I have an offer for chemistry. It's my local uni as is UoM but I wanted to move away so NTU will most likely be my first choice.
Ahh okayy
Ive got an offer from mmu for primary education
inthechaos
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Law with advocacy and law, got conditionals for both

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sezena
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Buttonboon)
Hi everyone

I've just firmed a conditional offer for Zoo biology. Im excited but at the same time quite nervous as I'll be a mature student (24). I'll be commuting the first year, and will probably move to the city second year. I'm a bit worried about the social side of things due to this, but i'm sure i won't be the only one commuting. Plus the course and uni look amazing!
Don't worry I'm a mature Student too! Although I'll be 20!
Zoo Biology sounds so fun and interesting! I think I would love to do something like that but I just know nothing about it haha!
Sezena
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys! It may be a little early but I've created a thread to discuss accommodation!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post52862485
Nabiha06
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicegoody40)
I think we can leave when we want. Are you taking anybody with you? I don't know what to do

I'm taking my mum, dad and sister in law.. hope i'm not the only one taking most of their family haha!
Ronhaar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sezena)
Don't worry I'm a mature Student too! Although I'll be 20!
Zoo Biology sounds so fun and interesting! I think I would love to do something like that but I just know nothing about it haha!
Mature students are classed as anyone above the age of 21 haha
nicolecole
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rammydizzle)
i got a conditional offer for pharmacology, i hear its an amazing place to study so ima make it my first choice. I also booked for the February open day, looking forward to check it out
I got a conditional offer for pharmacology as well! think i'm gonna make it my first choice too!
Kelseygallagher
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I applied for biomedical science and got a conditional offer today took them 21 days to reply to my application
nicolecole
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kelseygallagher)
I applied for biomedical science and got a conditional offer today took them 21 days to reply to my application
hahaha i know, i was freaking out for so long, but finally got a reply woo!
Kelseygallagher
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you going to the offer holders open day on the 21st of February, I've never been to Nottingham but the course looks amazing haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads