Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015 Watch

MariaW
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Was anyone at the March 25th interview at Plymouth? Anyone heard back yet? They said it'd be within 2 weeks but I'm wondering if the Easter holidays might have put a delay on that? It's my one & only choice (I'm a mature student with children and live relatively close) so I'm sick with nerves waiting for a response.
Emilyb1006
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zarah118)
Yup I've booked Student village- but slightly regretting it!
I've firmed Leeds too! I went for Mill Street though Would be nice to talk to you before the course starts!
Emilyb1006
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zarah118)
Anyone going to Leeds Beckett? I've firmed them and have Hertfordshire as my insurance
I withdrew my application to Coventry and Nottingham after going to the interview and got rejected by my initial first choice Surrey- but it's all worked out in the end because I'm so excited to go to Leeds!
I am!
VanessaGeorgina
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got in the 88th percentile in the HPAT and got an offer from Ulster for Dietetics
Firmed Ulster and insured Plymouth
kirstyaf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard from Glasgow Caledonian yet after having an interview? X
jg21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Surrey firmers, what accommodation are you putting down?
Idrees_anwar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't decided yet, I was filling in the student finance and in terms of maintenance, as it is NHS funded, we only get £2324 :/
cleanslate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't forget you'll also get the means tested bursary!
shereeox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I didn't realise until I discovered how little I will get in terms of nhs bursary but you can also get a reduced maintenance loan from student finance !
Idrees_anwar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cleanslate)
Don't forget you'll also get the means tested bursary!
That's true, although i'm in an awkward position where I get the same amount means or non-means tested, so either way I'm a little screwed haha
Ellllaaaa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone know which unis were in clearing or adjustment for dietetics and nutrition in 2014?
harhibo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I now nottingham ( Sutton bonington) has 2 places in clearing last year
mjohnston31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! Wondering how you're getting on with your dietetics offers!? I have unconditionals for both QMU and GCU but now wondering which one to choose!? What you thinking?
Thanks, M
kirstyaf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mjohnston31)
Hey! Wondering how you're getting on with your dietetics offers!? I have unconditionals for both QMU and GCU but now wondering which one to choose!? What you thinking?
Thanks, M
when did you hear from GCU and did you have an interview? WELL DONE!!! xx
mjohnston31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Heard back from GCU about a month ago! Yeah I had an interview for it, fairly chilled informal chat really! You not heard back yet? And thank you
kirstyaf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Heard back from GCU about a month ago! Yeah I had an interview for it, fairly chilled informal chat really! You not heard back yet? And thank you
No not yet! Still waiting aaaaah its driving me mad hahah! I've also got an offer from QMU!
mjohnston31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know, it's horrible waiting for decisions! I'm sure you'll hear back soon fingers are crossed for you and well done on your offer!! X
kirstyaf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know, it's horrible waiting for decisions! I'm sure you'll hear back soon fingers are crossed for you and well done on your offer!! X
Haha thanks! Maybe see you in September?! hahah x
Golde
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys does anyone know the likeliness of the unis accepting you for dietetics if you don't get the grades? As it is a competitive course does it mean you're more likely to be rejected if you don't reach predicted grades?

Ps Im trying to chose my firm and insurance!
kirstyaf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Golde)
Hi guys does anyone know the likeliness of the unis accepting you for dietetics if you don't get the grades? As it is a competitive course does it mean you're more likely to be rejected if you don't reach predicted grades?

Ps Im trying to chose my firm and insurance!
If you go on unistats it let's you see what grades people got who are on the course, in some cases it's lower than what they offer!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (301)
37.44%
No - but I will (61)
7.59%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (382)
47.51%

Watched Threads