Most repped members on The Student Room: Nov 2014 Watch

Balloon Baboon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally I think banning orders for the top 9 are in order.
Evening
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
Trinity have lowered my offer on the back of this... as long as i remain in the top 5 until the end of Movember

Know your priorities! TSR comes first!
Kaiju
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My rep has flatlined ever since I subbed and started spamming the shoutbox instead of the forums

RIP my rep
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How does this work?

Do participants need to register and is it only for reps picked up on the 'chat' board?

My rep count is 178 so far this month, picked up on other boards but does not appear on any board let alone leaders board!
shooks
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by uberteknik)
How does this work?

Do participants need to register and is it only for reps picked up on the 'chat' board?

My rep count is 178 so far this month, picked up on other boards but does not appear on any board let alone leaders board!
The count is based on the number of times you've been repped this month, rather than the number of rep points you've received - the aim being that reps you get from new members count just as much as those from established members for this contest.
jenhasdreams
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How does this work?

It's automatic and the only excluded posts are those in the recycling bin; but 178 is the value of your rep (eg you can receive up to 9 points per rep).
The leaderboard is for the number of times you are repped - your count is 32 times repped up to the end of yesterday
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jenhasdreams)
It's automatic and the only excluded posts are those in the recycling bin; but 178 is the value of your rep (eg you can receive up to 9 points per rep).
The leaderboard is for the number of times you are repped - your count is 32 times repped up to the end of yesterday
Ahhhhh. OK. That makes more sense. Quantity not quality!!! Thanks!
jenhasdreams
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahhhhh. OK. That makes more sense. Quantity not quality!!! Thanks!
Well the aim is as Shooks says - "reps you get from new members count just as much as those from established members for this contest."
TolerantBeing
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just reading through this thread....Why is it that TSRs most annoying is also it's most repped?

I'll never understand why these popular poster's are so 'popular', they're just cliquey and think they have some forms of status here :rofl:
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TolerantBeing)
Just reading through this thread....Why is it that TSRs most annoying is also it's most repped?

I'll never understand why these popular poster's are so 'popular', they're just cliquey and think they have some forms of status here :rofl:
Not sure about everyone else, but I am certainly not popular or cliquey, I just post loads of jokes/sarcastic responses.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RFowler)
I'm at number 6. I thought I would have slipped back a bit, looks like I was wrong.

But holy Jesus Christ batman, how does Chlorophile have nearly 300 reps in under a month?
Politics :P
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chlorophile)
Politics :P
I'm hoping there's a comeback of the century and someone like Maid Marian storms to the top in the last few days.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RFowler)
I'm hoping there's a comeback of the century and someone like Maid Marian storms to the top in the last few days.
I really hope not!! I don't want the many hours I've wasted over the past month to go for nothing!
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wish I was among the most-repped.
ronmack
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
dam if i had that much rep my **** would be huge by now
CatnipGlows
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ronmack)
dam if i had that much rep my **** would be huge by now
How did you even link those things together

Posted from TSR Mobile
ronmack
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by abbiemac)
How did you even link those things together

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everybody knows rep = **** size
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
True story.
User1333171
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:withstupid:
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm breaking this to you gently. Part of the human race, in fact quite a big part, lacks the, er, cough, erm....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.01%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.39%

Watched Threads