UCLAN Nursing September 2015 Watch

Sash92
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sgurung7)
Thank you!
Hi, how is your application going? Im worrying about mine so much, ive completed it all and its ready to send. I really want to start this March so im praying it doesnt get full ha!
bella4086x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sash92)
Helloooo, i emaied them too and they replied the same. But, forgive me if im being thick, you cant actually send off your UCAS application untill september 15th, so technically you cant apply on september 1st can you? im worrying incase theres another way to apply and im going to miss my chance? x
Hi, they just told me that I could apply from the 1st sep so Im really not sure, also here says on ucas that the deadline is 15th jan, please let me know if find out anymore info because im really confused as will I http://search.ucas.com/course/howtoapply/459676/nursing-pre-reg-adult-march?Lat=53.76320&Lng=-2.70309&Feather=2&Vac=1&Availabl eIn=2016&Query=Adult%20nursinf&P roviderQuery=uclan&Location=Pres ton%2C%20Preston%2C%20Lancashire %2C%20UK&ret=providers#coursedet ailsmenu
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bella4086x)
Hi, they just told me that I could apply from the 1st sep so Im really not sure, also here says on ucas that the deadline is 15th jan, please let me know if find out anymore info because im really confused as will I http://search.ucas.com/course/howtoapply/459676/nursing-pre-reg-adult-march?Lat=53.76320&Lng=-2.70309&Feather=2&Vac=1&Availabl eIn=2016&Query=Adult%20nursinf&P roviderQuery=uclan&Location=Pres ton%2C%20Preston%2C%20Lancashire %2C%20UK&ret=providers#coursedet ailsmenu

I've spoken to ucas and they have said we can't actually send our applications off until 15 September so I assume you haven't sent yours off yet? Are u just waiting to pay and send off ??
bella4086x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've spoken to ucas and they have said we can't actually send our applications off until 15 September so I assume you haven't sent yours off yet? Are u just waiting to pay and send off ??
Oh great thank you, no I have not sent it off yet im just waiting for a reference off an ex tutor but other than that im all done, im really nervous how are you getting on with yours?
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh great thank you, no I have not sent it off yet im just waiting for a reference off an ex tutor but other than that im all done, im really nervous how are you getting on with yours?

Mines been done for a bit now! Just waiting until I can pay and send! I'm nervous too. I recently graduated from university of Cumbria so I'm praying I get on this course given my qualification from there as I don't have 280 UCAS points! Where are u from?
bella4086x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Mines been done for a bit now! Just waiting until I can pay and send! I'm nervous too. I recently graduated from university of Cumbria so I'm praying I get on this course given my qualification from there as I don't have 280 UCAS points! Where are u from?
That's great! I suppose you will be able to pay/send on the 15th? I have recently been at university too last year but realising the course I was doing wasn't something that I was passionate about! aha i'm praying I get in too, im from Preston and you?
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's great! I suppose you will be able to pay/send on the 15th? I have recently been at university too last year but realising the course I was doing wasn't something that I was passionate about! aha i'm praying I get in too, im from Preston and you?

Yes we can, 5 days and counting ha ha! I really hope to start this march, there are a lot of people already been offered a place! I'm from St Anne's so not too far, probably drive or get the train!
bella4086x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes we can, 5 days and counting ha ha! I really hope to start this march, there are a lot of people already been offered a place! I'm from St Anne's so not too far, probably drive or get the train!
I know same do you know when the deadline date is? I saw on Ucas that it is 15th October but not to sure. I will be getting the bus in I studied at uclan last year and wouldn't want to go anywhere else it is a really good uni.
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know same do you know when the deadline date is? I saw on Ucas that it is 15th October but not to sure. I will be getting the bus in I studied at uclan last year and wouldn't want to go anywhere else it is a really good uni.

January 15th! However I rung course enquiries today and the lady told me they don't look at applications till October . Are you just applying to the one course,?
sgurung7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, how is your application going? Im worrying about mine so much, ive completed it all and its ready to send. I really want to start this March so im praying it doesnt get full ha!
hi i finished everything but just waiting for my reference to be done and i can pay and send it off on the 15th, same i really wanna get started in March too.
goodluck!
bella4086x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
January 15th! However I rung course enquiries today and the lady told me they don't look at applications till October . Are you just applying to the one course,?
Oh right I see best getting it in early though Yeah adult nursing at UClan I really hope I get in, are you just applying for the one course or more?
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sgurung7)
hi i finished everything but just waiting for my reference to be done and i can pay and send it off on the 15th, same i really wanna get started in March too.
goodluck!

Aw thank you! Good luck to you too, let me know how you get on!
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh right I see best getting it in early though Yeah adult nursing at UClan I really hope I get in, are you just applying for the one course or more?
Just the one! Same as you. You'll have to let me know how you get on!!
bella4086x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes you too, Good luck
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
have u heard anything? :-) have you received your welcome letter off UCAS?
bella4086x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
have u heard anything? :-) have you received your welcome letter off UCAS?
Hi, I've not heard anything yet or received a letter from ucas I got an email but that's it have you heard anything?x
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I've not heard anything yet or received a letter from ucas I got an email but that's it have you heard anything?x
Same, grrrrr. I've only got the email too- annoying because your meant to get the latter about a week after you apply! I'm so impatient!! X
bella4086x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Same, grrrrr. I've only got the email too- annoying because your meant to get the latter about a week after you apply! I'm so impatient!! X
Haha aw I know, it gets quite annoying having to wait but you can still track your application in ucasx
redblue0101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

i am moving, so my room is available if anyone is looking for accomodation.
A single bed room ENSUITE in Moor lane. In a flat of 6 people, who are all girls.
If you are interested please let me know.
Sash92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by redblue0101)
Hi,

i am moving, so my room is available if anyone is looking for accomodation.
A single bed room ENSUITE in Moor lane. In a flat of 6 people, who are all girls.
If you are interested please let me know.
I'm commuting if I'm offered a place thanks though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 30 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (122)
39.74%
No - but I will (16)
5.21%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.51%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.53%

Watched Threads