Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usmamahmood)
    hi, I just joined too ... not sure exactly how to use this??

Usma
    Welcome here,

You can share your questionnaires and return the favour filling up other students' questionnaires.

Could you help me with mine, please ?

It's about student engagement at British Universities through Social Media.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JKR...mail_form_link

Thank you in advance.

Regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sumyya)
    Hey,
    I'm new too,
    although I've used this site before, I just made an account today because I need help with a history essay.
    Hi, Could you help me filling up my questionnaire, please ?

ReputationRep:
    hi, i joined the other day- thought it would be helpful to sign up and get tips on what to do when i get my grades next week and for a level studying help)

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Yes, sure i'll fill it in for u

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi,

I joined because I really need all the help I can get to reach my minimum number of respondents for my dissertation survey before I can start analyzing the data.
    Would greatly appreciate if people could to take my survey. It'll take maximum 5 minutes to complete and I would be forever grateful!

http://kingston.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/...JaR0ARqoP1RTqB

-Tonje

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brunel15)
    Hi, Could you help me filling up my questionnaire, please ?

Hi,

I just took your survey
    could you return the favour by taking mine?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    hi, i just joined today. Anyone applying to Australian universities through UAC? I did Alevels, Olevels, APs, and SAT 1. I was wondering if i can only send my sat scores and high school diploma or i have to send EVERYTHING.

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm glad to be here. I hope I can meet many interesting people and share our stories together. If you have any questions about your career or internship or job in China, I'd like to answer your questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TonyF123)
    Hi,

I joined because I really need all the help I can get to reach my minimum number of respondents for my dissertation survey before I can start analyzing the data.
    Would greatly appreciate if people could to take my survey. It'll take maximum 5 minutes to complete and I would be forever grateful!

-Tonje
    That's cool - this seems like an increasingly popular thing on TSR. Please do fill in a few other surveys too to help spread the dissertation love!

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going into my A2 year studying English Literature (OCR), Psychology and Philosophy & Ethics (both AQA) at Sixth form. I'm hoping to study English Literature at university.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I joined today ☺ I've been on this site before and found it very helpful, but only just made an account haha😂
    I'm currently a GCSE student... Getting results on Thursday 😦 hopefully I'll be doing A-levels by September 😆
    I'm looking to make great friends and people I can ask many questions to! Haha thanks in advance☺

ReputationRep:
    Hello yes...

ReputationRep:
    seems to be the best and easiest way to discuss, collaborate and get help on almost anything, whether academic or not...:beer:...been lurking about for some time now, figured:hitit:

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Joined today as i start uni in September, took my time doing things, but can't carry on just doing the same old....

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I used tsr quite a bit during gcses, thought I'd join and get the most out of it for A Levels. Plus it seems like a good way for me to procrastinate when I should be revising...

ReputationRep:
    I've joined today because I've used the site in the past to look at advice on various topics, and now I'm off to college I thought I'd use it myself to get some advice!
    So, hi guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananasmoothie88)
    I've joined today because I've used the site in the past to look at advice on various topics, and now I'm off to college I thought I'd use it myself to get some advice!
    So, hi guys!
    Hey there. I just joined today for similar reasons. I'm about to start sixth form, and it will probably be useful to get advice from people who have experienced it before. I hope we both manage to get some use out of it.

Hii,
    I just moved back to London after living in The Netherlands for the last 2 and a half years doing the IB. I'm starting my A levels in a week and I have absolutely no idea how the english education system works or what I'm in for. But I'm excited, and I hope to meet a lot of people on here who can help me out, or just for a chat really.
    Thanks

(Original post by AbstractHeart)
    Hey there. I just joined today for similar reasons. I'm about to start sixth form, and it will probably be useful to get advice from people who have experienced it before. I hope we both manage to get some use out of it.
    Me too! I'm not really sure what it's going to be like, so good luck to all of us

ReputationRep:
    I Just joined today. I am starting University in September and I am hoping to meet some of the people I will be studying with online

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.