Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    starting Motorsport Technology this year
    Townhouse, Bellingam Court Flat 36 anyone?

can i apply to the orientation programme if i'm from Poland? or its only for outside EU students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiang001)
    Im in Maclean court, Flat 29
    I'm Maclean flat 64

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got any accommodation offers at all. Should I be worried at all? When is the latest that they give out accommodation offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DindaJelita95)
    I haven't got any accommodation offers at all. Should I be worried at all? When is the latest that they give out accommodation offers?
    I just applied today lol

ReputationRep:
    hey anyone doing Biochemistry?

ReputationRep:
    you should get an offer 2days later

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing education studies, anyone else?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,
    If you apply for a course through Clearing and are made an offer on either Thursday 13 August or Friday 14 August, you will be guaranteed a place in our student accommodation providing:
    you refer yourself via UCAS Track by Sunday 16 August
    and make an application to us for accommodation by Tuesday 18 August

If you applied for accommodation prior to clearing and have not heard back yet, you can contact Residential Allocations on 01707 284071 or
    e-mail [email protected]
    Hope that helps!

Kind Regards,
    Elin
    University of Hertfordshire

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to be in Hadham, de Havilland Flat 13?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Hertfordshire)
    Hi,
    If you apply for a course through Clearing and are made an offer on either Thursday 13 August or Friday 14 August, you will be guaranteed a place in our student accommodation providing:
    you refer yourself via UCAS Track by Sunday 16 August
    and make an application to us for accommodation by Tuesday 18 August

If you applied for accommodation prior to clearing and have not heard back yet, you can contact Residential Allocations on 01707 284071 or
    e-mail [email protected]
    Hope that helps!

Kind Regards,
    Elin
    I've just been accepted through clearing and I am having trouble signing up for accommodation.
    Is the ' student ID' for the sign up page our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??

I've just been accepted through clearing and I am having trouble signing up for accommodation.
    Is the ' student ID' our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsmonique)
    Is the ' student ID' for the sign up page our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??

Is the ' student ID' our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??
    I have this problem too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MintyCherry)
    I have this problem too
    (Original post by Itsmonique)

As far as I am aware, student ID generally refers to the number assigned to you by the university - now you have finished with UCAS, I believe you have no further use for their numbers or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MintyCherry)
    I have this problem too
    That was the same with me . Use Tha UCAS number instead of Student ID

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    As far as I am aware, student ID generally refers to the number assigned to you by the university - now you have finished with UCAS, I believe you have no further use for their numbers or anything
    Thanks, its all sorted out now.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing pharmaceutical science?

ReputationRep:
    when do we enrol?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey,
    Joining instructions are issued to you with all the information you need to know about becoming a student at Hertfordshire. You should automatically receive these by email once you have accepted an unconditional firm offer with us. Please be sure to check your junk mail folders as some emails may end up there.If you haven't received your joining instructions a few days after you accepted your unconditional firm offer, please email [email protected].

Look forward to welcoming you soon!

Sarah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koredebanjo)
    Anyone going to be in Hadham, de Havilland Flat 13?
    Im in Hadham Flat 14

ReputationRep:
    Hi ive just seen the Extended degree science in clearing if I apply for this course & am successful will I be able to get accommodation. ..

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just got accepted to study Government and Politics LLB is any one else doing this ? also is anyone renting accommodation ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.