The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by super_kawaii
I'm really craving a night out but have no one to go with. Also exams :cry2:

I could do with a night out as well, maybe we could go together :tongue:. Only if we lived closer.
Original post by zhang-liao
I know :erm:

Why dont you speak to that person more because if that is too good to be true than that person will probably say something that tells you something is suspicious otherwise you'll know that there's nothing wrong and the person is exactly what they say :smile:
Original post by Bee3011
Why dont you speak to that person more because if that is too good to be true than that person will probably say something that tells you something is suspicious otherwise you'll know that there's nothing wrong and the person is exactly what they say :smile:

I am speaking to them more but I still feel doubtful though....:erm:
I've asked him all ready if he knows him and he's said no already though :s-smilie:
I am speaking to them more but I still feel doubtful though....:erm:
I've asked him all ready if he knows him and he's said no already though :s-smilie:

hmmm ....
How about you ask the other person if they know this guy :smile:
Original post by Bee3011
hmmm ....
How about you ask the other person if they know this guy :smile:

He hasn't been online for some time which only adds to the suspicion :yep:
Original post by ianna.andreea
Confused. Like I'm on an empty field and there is no where I can go and nothing I can do. That would add some desperation too. But I'm confused because I am at the boundary between staying down and moving on. I feel drained.

Love that imagery :smile:
He hasn't been online for some time which only adds to the suspicion :yep:

Oh okay that sounds pretty suspicious now! Definitely worth looking into.
But like I said act as normal and just keep talking and if there's something wrong it is bound to come out :smile:
Original post by Bee3011
Oh okay that sounds pretty suspicious now! Definitely worth looking into.
But like I said act as normal and just keep talking and if there's something wrong it is bound to come out :smile:

:yep:
Reply 368
Original post by ZeroName
Battling with mental health. Need to stay alive or my conciousness gets lethargic.

So is my bestie, why is there not much help for those with mental health, it makes me ficking sick how people call out for help but get ficking 0, but I will tell you what I told her, don’t do anything hasty because of feelings here and now, given time god willing they will subside and if you do do something hasty think of the knock on effect it will have on those around you even if you think no one cares there must be someone somewhere that does, think how they will feel don’t put yourself or them in that situation please!!!!!!

It really makes me so upset (starting to get teary here) that for young people and others with mental health issue don’t get the much needed help.

Do you have a mental health team?
Original post by Lularose83
Love that imagery :smile:

Yeah.. It has a certain beauty, unless it pretty much sucks.
Reply 370
Original post by Bee3011
Oh okay.. Bless you :smile: Its so weird but I always think about it the fact that how many TSRians I have probably walked past unknown to the fact that I have probably spoken to them on here :smile:

I think that :lol:. I think about that when I go Asda and Tesco as well lol.
Original post by lou 22
I think that :lol:. I think about that when I go Asda and Tesco as well lol.

So I am not the only one... I thought I was being stupid for thinking that haha :biggrin:
Reply 372
Mixed feelings from me again

I feel confused and suspicious :holmes:

I feel like I'm talking to someone I already know but I just found them a few days ago, its just that they have the same interests and talk similar and they're so similar. Forget interests and speaking wise, its like their twins because they both have everything similar except a few minor details like their name and their ages and where they're from

Can that even happen? I thought everyone was unique :holmes:

Lol, it would seem that some have clones lol maybe there are actually people like orphan black lol.
Original post by lou 22
Lol, it would seem that some have clones lol maybe there are actually people like orphan black lol.

I knew doppelgangers existed but not like this :lol:
:console: Don't be so negative though :smile:

:nah: What's that?

I wanna stop procrastinating and start studying though (well from Monday since I have nothing to do for now or very little more like) :colondollar:

Give yourself.Thurs to Sun chill, then back to it I say :wink:

awesome.drama with David Tennant :smile:
Original post by ZeroName
Battling with mental health. Need to stay alive or my conciousness gets lethargic.

Hug you :smile:

Check out MIND

Students Against Depression

Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Give yourself.Thurs to Sun chill, then back to it I say :wink:

awesome.drama with David Tennant :smile:

I know :lol:

But I'm worried I'll get addicted and won't stop watching it though :frown: What is it about?

Original post by Bee3011
Oh okay.. Bless you :smile: Its so weird but I always think about it the fact that how many TSRians I have probably walked past unknown to the fact that I have probably spoken to them on here :smile:

I had a gut feeling that one of my invigilators in my exam was someone from TSR :rofl:

But I'm worried I'll get addicted and won't stop watching it though :frown: What is it about?

I had a gut feeling that one of my invigilators in my exam was someone from TSR :rofl:

Haha :biggrin: you should have asked..after the exam obviously!
I would like to meet people from TSR to see if they are actually like that in real life. If you know what I mean :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Er...murder mystery. Say no more :biggrin:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Er...murder mystery. Say no more :biggrin:

I'll consider watching it :tongue:
Reply 379
Original post by ianna.andreea
Confused. Like I'm on an empty field and there is no where I can go and nothing I can do. That would add some desperation too. But I'm confused because I am at the boundary between staying down and moving on. I feel drained.

You can shake it off because you are fabulous :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending