Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got a 25...still haven't heard back from Kings and UCL..LSE rejected me because my personal statement was not on the calibre of other applicants'...do I still have a chance at UCL or even Kings? International applicant from Canada. Top 5 average is 96.6% if that means anything to anyone on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BIGskell)
    Well done!!! I got 41 so unlucky but good on you I guess! :s
    how the **** did you get 41?!
    please do you have any tips? I may reapply to my unis next year and will have to do it all again... (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    I got 19/42, can't say I'm not a little disappointed. Glad my first choice university, Cambridge, doesn't require LNAT. I'll guess I should be ok after all.
    Cambridge doesn't require LNAT???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentiam)
    No they don't. They have their own tests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentiam)
    Pretty sure they dropped it a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remigo123)
    Got a 25...still haven't heard back from Kings and UCL..LSE rejected me because my personal statement was not on the calibre of other applicants'...do I still have a chance at UCL or even Kings? International applicant from Canada. Top 5 average is 96.6% if that means anything to anyone on here!
    Hey! This caught my eye bc I was rejected from LSE for the same reason haha but I do have offers from UCL and king's so I think you should be okay! 29 for my LNATS, international applicant from Malaysia. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm really disappointed in myself. I ended up getting 17 and I haven't heard from either UCL or KCL. Could I still get accepted? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skn12345)
    I'm really disappointed in myself. I ended up getting 17 and I haven't heard from either UCL or KCL. Could I still get accepted? :/
    I'm no expert but if they got your LNAT results 24 hours after you sat the test (Like they're meant to) then they would have rejected you by now if your LNAT score was too low, so there's still a chance although it's probably a smaller chance than if you had a higher LNAT score.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    19/42. Disappointed but that's life. My LNAT choices were KCL and UCL but doubt I'll get offers from either haha. QMUL, here I come :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    used to get 26-28 in all my practise tests and only scored a 21 in the real one.. sooo disappointed
    only applied to nottingham as I kind of predicted that I had screwed it up
    I have only received an offer from york so far. (rejected by LSE)

ReputationRep:
    Why have I not got an email of my results yet? Getting very worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie009)
    Are you sure you're checking the right Email? If you are, give it a day or two then drop Pearson an email or phone them and ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie009)
    No worries! It'll come either today or tomorrow. What you should worry is that you haven't gotten the outcome after knowing your LNAT score!

ReputationRep:
    22, got a offer from Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    i got 26, still haven't heard from KCL or bristol, very keen to get all my replys

ReputationRep:
    What are my chance of getting an offer from Bristol with a score of 20? Predicted A*A*A*A, GCSE's are poor but have mitigating circumstances, hence the sudden jump. I applied in October and still waiting.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 30/42; should this be ok for Bristol? It's the only LNAT university I applied for (and the one I want to go to) and I still haven't heard anything! (sent application off mid-Nov)

Feeling rather annoyed as I only applied to one LNAT university as I assumed I'd do badly, but turns out I did ok I guess

ReputationRep:
    I got 18! Already received offers from two unis not requiring LNAT and then Bristol too. Still waiting on Durham and Nottingham, any chance of getting an offer?

ReputationRep:
    28, which is decent. Got my offers from Oxford and Durham though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aneeshaj)
    Surname starts with J and got mine back! 23, with an offer from Birmingham😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you firming?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.