Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly233)
    The question asked about what fractions crude oil is used in though
    I don't think so, I can try to ask my teacher tomorrow for the paper to make sure (I've got the B1 B2 B3 one xP) but I don't think there is a point any more, its not like we can change our answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly233)
    The question asked about what fractions crude oil is used in though
    THANK YOU THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!! IT WAS LINKED TO A FRACTIONAL DISTILLATION QUESTION - it said name 2 FRACTIONS guys - not the overall general products!!

ReputationRep:
    any ideas on what people put for the health/enviro risks of merury?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MØRGS)
    any ideas on what people put for the health/enviro risks of merury?
    Accumulation in an environment, gets into waterways, into animals then we eat them passing on the toxic chemicals - i think

ReputationRep:
    ah yeah of course, I said about it killing animals and being a poisonous gas, hopefully ill get a mark

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys all put for the picking material 6 marker, and the uses of crude oil? I put lubricants and fuels and I also picked Kevlar as the chosen material. I though the test went well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamlucy)
    Accumulation in an environment, gets into waterways, into animals then we eat them passing on the toxic chemicals - i think
    ah yeah of course, I said about it killing animals and being a poisonous gas, hopefully ill get a mark

ReputationRep:
    I put lubricants and fuels
    It said 2 uses not examples I think 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusamS)
    I don't think so, I can try to ask my teacher tomorrow for the paper to make sure (I've got the B1 B2 B3 one xP) but I don't think there is a point any more, its not like we can change our answers
    Ooh do you think it would be possible for you to take a picture of some of the B123 questions for me? My teachers don't have any spare copies and I wanted to ask them about questions I didn't understand

ReputationRep:
    It said name 2 uses of the fractions
    Say for example you put petrol this does not describe a USE it simply names a frection so it should be fuels and lubricants as these are the uses of the fractions and not examples of fractions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h8skoooooool)
    Ooh do you think it would be possible for you to take a picture of some of the B123 questions for me? My teachers don't have any spare copies and I wanted to ask them about questions I didn't understand
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2cpdf

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    What would you say the answers were for the last Q, 3 c (i) and 4 (b) and 7 b?

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!:eek: where did you find this paper, how can you scan it.... did you ask your teacher to do it???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigocarn)
    Thanks!
    What would you say the answers were for the last Q, 3 c (i) and 4 (b) and 7 b?

3c I: second box and last two
    4b: first box and second to last box
    7b: materials, energy and pollution
    7c: oxygen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    OMG!!!:eek: where did you find this paper, how can you scan it.... did you ask your teacher to do it???
    borrowed it from my teacher and scanned it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusamS)
    borrowed it from my teacher and scanned it
    yeah thought so.... but i dont think teachers are allowed to do so... because the exam board didnt released the papers not even last years.... but anyway... good luck for your exams

ReputationRep:
    "Cathy is pregnant with triplets" i didn't even read this line,.. amazing

ReputationRep:
    Can you re-upload that paper please? - Perhaps PM me on studentroom
    I can't seem to access it. It may have be removed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamlucy)
    THANK YOU THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!! IT WAS LINKED TO A FRACTIONAL DISTILLATION QUESTION - it said name 2 FRACTIONS guys - not the overall general products!!
    I'm pretty sure it said name two fractions crude oil is used in

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure you had to mention two uses of crude oil and not specifics.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 29, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.