Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Emma Willis is a ray of perfection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Emma Willis is a ray of perfection.
    What do you think of Rylan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Rylan's good fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    Is it possible that the housemates in the bunker could win once they go into the main house?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    unfortunately i think helen, brian and nikki are in the house for just the one week. Marc could still win though and i personally think that after tonight (where he came across as quite sweet actually when he found out the public voted him in the bunker) that he could win

ReputationRep:
    I like Brain Belo but he is the wrong housemate to put in, I really want see Aisleyne go in there as she was my favourite ever housemate. I agree that Rex will be good choice but can't see it happening, it will be the housemates that appear on BBOTS regularly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    I don't know but I do think they must have had some sort of history. I think what she said about fancying Marc was most likely true but maybe she doesn't want people going on about it and questioning their past/making things awkward. Suddenly, all over Cristian again in front of the housemates to try and change their opinion of her fancying Marc so it seems.
    I dont think she was lying about it- if she wanted to stop things from being awkward, surely she wouldnt just retract everything that she had said and be regretful. Lets face it: weve barely seen her since the twins have left the house. She is aware of that- and i think she wants to cling on to something to get air time. That could be why she's behaving like that with Cristian too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to feel so sorry for the rest of the housemates when they find out not only that Mark is coming back (after they've probably *****ed about him the whole time he was in the bunker), but also that Helen Wood is coming in with him...I think I would **** myself- not envying them at all! It is going to be great to watch though

ReputationRep:
    I think there's been a few threats from a group of HMs to walk out over the years but nothing ever came of it.
    Ahh okay, thanks for the update.
    I thought that although HMs might threaten to all walk out, it's unlikely that they would do it.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think the HMs would be acting differently if Jack had left that night with the car and there was no prize money?

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to see Helen tell Harry to put some clothes on , I heard her rant about it on BBOTS and putting Jack in place as well.

ReputationRep:
    Nikki is just fabulous. Can't stop laughing when she's on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triplet3)
    I'm going to feel so sorry for the rest of the housemates when they find out not only that Mark is coming back (after they've probably *****ed about him the whole time he was in the bunker), but also that Helen Wood is coming in with him...I think I would **** myself- not envying them at all! It is going to be great to watch though
    Are the ex housemates actually gonna go back in the house permanently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Are the ex housemates actually gonna go back in the house permanently?
    Just for a week I think. They go in today (will be shown on tomorrow's episode)
    EDIT: Just realised todays not Sunday - so they go in tomorrow, shown on monday (I think?)

ReputationRep:
    I dont think she was lying about it- if she wanted to stop things from being awkward, surely she wouldnt just retract everything that she had said and be regretful. Lets face it: weve barely seen her since the twins have left the house. She is aware of that- and i think she wants to cling on to something to get air time. That could be why she's behaving like that with Cristian too.
    Yeah that's a good point. Ugh it really annoys me that she's all over Cristian. More airtime is probably the reason why, maybe because she feels she'll need to compete with Harry for airtime these days.

(Original post by Suzanne123)
    Does anyone think the HMs would be acting differently if Jack had left that night with the car and there was no prize money?
    In what way? I've never really thought about it.

Nikki is just fabulous. Can't stop laughing when she's on.
    She has been fantastic and it's only Day 1 of her appearance She's definitely not changed much since first time round, which makes for great viewing. It'll be a shame if the ex-housemates can only stay for a week. I'd love for her and the rest of them to stay for the duration as proper housemates. Can't wait to see Nikki and Helen at loggerheads!

ReputationRep:
    Nikki is the funniest :lol: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Nikki is the funniest :lol: :lol:
    "Im like Beyonce and she's like the backing singer"

ReputationRep:
    In what way? I've never really thought about it.
    Just that they may be more honest with each other about how they're feeling, even more than usual, cause they are not as bothered about winning. Or they would have no problem with just walking out, if for example Helen came back in and starting shouting off about them all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    Just that they may be more honest with each other about how they're feeling, even more than usual, cause they are not as bothered about winning. Or they would have no problem with just walking out, if for example Helen came back in and starting shouting off about them all.
    Ahh that's true. Would've been interesting to see how things would've turned out had Jack taken the car. In hindsight, he probably should've taken the car. He was Mr Popular at the start but I don't think he has a chance of winning anymore, yet he and some of his housemates probably still think he's going to win.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Nikki is great. Helen - despite her money and win - hasn't changed. Horrid, spiteful, vindictive human being who deserves nothing from life. I feel desperately sorry for her son. Poor kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Nikki is great. Helen - despite her money and win - hasn't changed. Horrid, spiteful, vindictive human being who deserves nothing from life. I feel desperately sorry for her son. Poor kid.
    I don't like her as a person but entertainment value she is great.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Who is going to be the top scorer of the World Cup in 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.