Turn on thread page Beta

Going down on girls - do all boys do it? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    This seems like a bit of a quantum leap.
    I was just going from his posts. I mean surely he wouldn't do such a thing as lying. ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    I was saying that you only find half of them disgusting, that's progress. It's fine for you to have a preference but don't speak for all men. Most people I know care more about how someone acts rather than if their labia are too long.

But psychical appearance is vital when having sex, its like personality is the last thing I am thinking about when having sex.I mean your bloke could be the nicest person you know, but if he has a bumpy small penis, then how would be attracted to him, sexually?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still confused by the number of males who expect oral to get them going, and then refuse to give any in return.

If it's been a tense day, I'll most likely go down for her before we go to sleep just to help relax. There are girls who are very self-conscious about it, but once they meet a guy who's patient then they're all set.

ReputationRep:
    I would have no problem doing it (providing it's all clean down there). I mean pleasing your partner in itself is a turn on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    It's a bit like, if you want a girl to receive anal, you'll have to be willing to reciprocate (via pegging.)

(Same principle applies here; if she gives oral, you must be willing to return the favour. :sexface:)

(Though P.S. I have never had sex, so it'll probably be strange at first.)
    This reciprocity is rubbish. If you can't please a girl with your hands and penis then something is wrong or you've not read appropriate material on google to provide instruction.

I've done anal plenty of times. The reward for the woman is that they often like it, not whatever pegging is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    This reciprocity is rubbish. If you can't please a girl with your hands and penis then something is wrong or you've not read appropriate material on google to provide instruction.

I've done anal plenty of times. The reward for the woman is that they often like it, not whatever pegging is.
    You misunderstand me; when I said ‘you'll have to be willing to reciprocate (via pegging)‘ I meant you as the object of pegging, not the subject; you on the receiving end, while the woman on the giving. Pegging is when a woman gets a strap-on, and does anal (and I suppose you can do oral and also vaginal with it as well.)

I then said that the same principle applies here; if you want oral, it's morally right to also give oral. I used the thing about anal as an analogy.

I don't see why you'd limit yourself in sexual acts; 'if you can't please a girl with a penis and hands, why bother considering oral?‘ Perhaps because it's not about a lack of pleasing with other methods, as opposed to trying out new things and what not?

Again, pegging is where the woman gives.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You misunderstand me; when I said ‘you'll have to be willing to reciprocate (via pegging)‘ I meant you as the object of pegging, not the subject; you on the receiving end, while the woman on the giving. Pegging is when a woman gets a strap-on, and does anal (and I suppose you can do oral and also vaginal with it as well.)

I then said that the same principle applies here; if you want oral, it's morally right to also give oral. I used the thing about anal as an analogy.

I don't see why you'd limit yourself in sexual acts; 'if you can't please a girl with a penis and hands, why bother considering oral?‘ Perhaps because it's not about a lack of pleasing with other methods, as opposed to trying out new things and what not?

Again, pegging is where the woman gives.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah.

I'm certainly not one to stick to vanilla sex, oral or not so restrictive sex is not an issue. That said, I find performing oral to be quite boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Ah.

I'm certainly not to stick to vanilla sex, oral or not so restrictive sex is not an issue. That said, I find performing oral to be quite boring.
    Is it just giving, or both ways? I've heard it massively differs b/t different people.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just giving, or both ways? I've heard it massively differs b/t different people.
    With oral its just giving that I find boring. With non-vanilla sex I take on quite a dominant role (and to my relationships) so its generally me giving in the sense of doing kinky stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    I have never said anything about ejaculating into a woman's mouth.I just think that it is important for my fellow tsr males to be aware that you do not have perform oral sex on a woman.It is not the main method when it comes to satisfying a woman.I am not comfortable in putting my mouth anywhere near a woman's private parts for obvious reasons.
    And finally, since women can experience more intense orgasms, then it is only right that she commits such pleasurable acts.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    you do not have perform oral sex on a woman.It is not the main method when it comes to satisfying a woman.
    You've obviously never met my girlfriend. It's her main way of getting sexual pleasure, followed closely by toys. I don't think she's particularly unusual in that.

As for not having to perform oral sex on women, well yes, there's no law saying you have to do it. If you don't, you're depriving yourself of the greatest sex you'll ever have, as well as making your girlfriend miss out unnecessarily. And who knows, maybe that narrow-mindedness could drive her into the arms of someone less uptight. Just sayin'.

ReputationRep:
    But psychical appearance is vital when having sex, its like personality is the last thing I am thinking about when having sex.I mean your bloke could be the nicest person you know, but if he has a bumpy small penis, then how would be attracted to him, sexually?
    I get what you mean to an extent, but honestly I wouldn't care if he had a small penis.
    It's not that you only find 'neat, tidy' vaginas attractive that I have a problem with, more how you call the rest of them disgusting. I think it's unnecessary and also untrue that all men will think the same as you.
    A guy can't help having a small penis and a girl can't help how her labia looks. Imagine how they would feel reading comments like yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    I get what you mean to an extent, but honestly I wouldn't care if he had a small penis.
    It's not that you only find 'neat, tidy' vaginas attractive that I have a problem with, more how you call the rest of them disgusting. I think it's unnecessary and also untrue that all men will think the same as you.
    A guy can't help having a small penis and a girl can't help how her labia looks. Imagine how they would feel reading comments like yours.

On behalf of tsr, I would like to apologise for my insensitive comments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    I would, if I ever get the chance.
    You can tear this up anyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cutie_Kieran)
    You can tear this up anyday
    What? Do you mean to say tare?

ReputationRep:
    What? Do you mean to say tare?
    PM me and you can find out

ReputationRep:
    PM me and you can find out
    Are you male or female?

ReputationRep:
    Are you male or female?
    I'm a cutie

ReputationRep:
    Female, red hair, freckles, cutie you?
    Male, dark brown hair, clean skin with beard on face and not a cutie.

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You say that but in my experience girls will stay with you almost no matter what if you know how to handle your **** in other respects (not limited to the sexual domain) :bandit:
    Don't get me wrong, I love the main event too. In fact, I'd say it may have had the slight edge when the guy is good - but the idea of being with someone who never gave oral is quite depressing to me. By far the most intense orgasms I've ever had have been from oral.

[quote[Quality not quantity :pierre:[/quote]

Hah. I believe I can have both quality and oral! Glass half full.

..and what proportion of those guys have either been beta/submissive, or at least not made you feel slightly in awe of them/kept you on your toes, or else had multiple sexual partners/gone on to treat you poorly or mess about with other people, I wonder? :gah: (often a false economy)
    The two best I've had were basically polar opposites. It varies.

It's possible to give girls the best sexual experience they've ever had without resorting to oral, believe me (can't really go into detail here, unfortunately)
    Okay, to be fair, I would stay with someone who could give me as good orgasms some other way. So if you can do that, bully for you, and maybe you don't need to. But you said one or two girlfriends mentioned being disappointed at not getting oral, suggesting that maybe your magic isn't everything?? (I'd feel harsh saying that but you seem pretty confident!)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.