Turn on thread page Beta

Is 7 inches really considered big? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Anonymous)
    What positions ?
    I think being on top always feels better than missionary.
    Basically any position that results in your thighs being together; there's a multitude of them. I'll leave the fun of figuring out the best to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I really don't think 5.2 is average tbh. They probably just published it as lower to make everyone feel better. Actually had a convo about **** sizes with the mates when I was still in school and no one was that small lol.
    No-one would admit to having a tiny penis unless they have to. And different people measure it differently to begin with.

The dicks I saw in the Warwick Rowers film were quite tiny.

(Original post by DanB1991)
    I know of only one girl who is capable of doing so, the vast majority will tend to fake. This is talking to current ex's and girl mates. Vaginal Intercourse by itself will most likely result in zero orgasms for the girl involved.
    Well then as I say, I guess I've just been a very lucky man with regards to previous partners because I'm on 50% atm and that's including the current one who I'm still getting to know.

Well that is complete rubbish, for starters for women there are more nerves involved and on top of that women are capable of multiple orgasms. Men by comparison can't, I think there is/was a Guinness record for the only bloke capable of multiple orgasms a fair few years ago. And it's simply more than 'cumming' more than once per session. Women for example can roll from one orgasm to the next unlike men who, regardless if they can actually maintain their erection, have to start again in a manner of speaking.
    I'm not talking about how you get them or what happens afterwards, I'm talking about physically a single orgasm. From what I've read in the past muscle contraction strength and duration is very similar, as is quantity of chemicals released etc. Tbh though I find any sex study dubious. They all seem to contradict each other so much, even ones on something as clean cut as penis size.

Also as a side point not all women are capable of multiple orgasms.

(Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    No-one would admit to having a tiny penis unless they have to. And different people measure it differently to begin with.

The dicks I saw in the Warwick Rowers film were quite tiny.
    Were they erect at the time?!

ReputationRep:
    Were they erect at the time?!
    No. But I've had tonnes of dicks, I can estimate how they'd be like erect.

Only one of them (Will: http://www.warwickrowers.org/will/) has a huge penis, and the much hyped Tristan (http://www.warwickrowers.org/tristan-2/) has a very tiny one, even though I do consider him the cutest.

You do realise you could have someone woth a 3 inch floppy and someone with a 5 and they could both end up the same size? I assume you've heard the term "he's a grower, not a shower“.

Also do you know how big these guys are. What are you using as a point of reference to estimate size? And if they're all "small" maybe that's average.

ReputationRep:

Only one of them (Will: http://www.warwickrowers.org/will/) has a huge penis, and the much hyped Tristan (http://www.warwickrowers.org/tristan-2/) has a very tiny one, even though I do consider him the cutest.
    Although I could be wrong here, considering I've not had "tonnes of ****", I don't think you can accurately estimate erect penis size from flaccid size. There are both growers and showers in this beautiful world.

ReputationRep:
    You do realise you could have someone woth a 3 inch floppy and someone with a 5 and they could both end up the same size? I assume you've heard the term "he's a grower, not a shower“.

Also do you know how big these guys are. What are you using as a point of reference to estimate size? And if they're all "small" maybe that's average.
    Out of the 300+ dicks I've seen in person, there was never anyone who has a disproportionately bigger **** despite a small size not erect.

There are many phrases that are purely urban legends. People also assume that people who are taller have bigger dicks, or people with bigger feet, or people with a longer middle finger...None of this is true.

I can see their dicks with my eyes. They're all over the film. There are a lot of closeups and stuff even.

ReputationRep:
    Well then as I say, I guess I've just been a very lucky man with regards to previous partners because I'm on 50% atm and that's including the current one who I'm still getting to know.
    And women never lie to make their partners happy? :lol:

'Self report studies' have generally proven that women lie to their partners constantly about orgasms. There's no single reason but some of the main reasons is to end sex, boost partners confidence or to boost their own, although controlling their partners reaction (aka to end sex or to turn their partner on more) seems to be the main reason.

Now if what you say is true you're an incredibly statistical anomaly. The general consensus is the main orgasm causing 'organ' is the clitoris. Many girls will actually fake coming via PiV purely because of the massive misconception that is how the majority of female orgasms are achieved, especially with younger individuals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdjectiveNoun)
    Although I could be wrong here, considering I've not had "tonnes of ****", I don't think you can accurately estimate erect penis size from flaccid size. There are both growers and showers in this beautiful world.
    Not accurately but some of those penises are really small and they stayed consistent throughout the film.

I didn't say I can tell you they are 5 inches or whatever. I just said I can tell you they are small.

Out of the 300+ dicks I've seen in person, there was never anyone who has a disproportionately bigger **** despite a small size not erect.

There are many phrases that are purely urban legends. People also assume that people who are taller have bigger dicks, or people with bigger feet, or people with a longer middle finger...None of this is true.

I can see their dicks with my eyes. They're all over the film. There are a lot of closeups and stuff even.
    This urban legend however is scientifically and statistically proven. I don't care if you've shagged your way round a small village. I highly doubt you did it with a ruler and clipboard in hand.

ReputationRep:

Woah, woah, slow the boat a minute. Three hundred dicks. Three. HUNDRED. Dicks.

Do you have a freaking harem of men, or something?

ReputationRep:
    This urban legend however is scientifically and statistically proven. I don't care if you've shagged your way round a small village. I highly doubt you did it with a ruler and clipboard in hand.
    What has been scientifically and statistically proven is only that it's not a good predictor. But many of them are really small so I don't need to be terribly accurate.

Also one of them was at least semi-erect in one of the scenes.

And women never lie to make their partners happy? :lol:

'Self report studies' have generally proven that women lie to their partners constantly about orgasms. There's no single reason but some of the main reasons is to end sex, boost partners confidence or to boost their own, although controlling their partners reaction (aka to end sex or to turn their partner on more) seems to be the main reason.

Now if what you say is true you're an incredibly statistical anomaly. The general consensus is the main orgasm causing 'organ' is the clitoris. Many girls will actually fake coming via PiV purely because of the massive misconception that is how the majority of female orgasms are achieved, especially with younger individuals.
    I guess I'm an incredible statistical anomaly then. Seems to be a pattern in my life. Statistically I should have also died multiple times by now but hey ho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdjectiveNoun)
    Woah, woah, slow the boat a minute. Three hundred dicks. Three. HUNDRED. Dicks.

Do you have a freaking harem of men, or something?
    I'm quite charitable.

ReputationRep:
    Most of my friends can't orgasm through penetration alone. I can though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

tbh I think the main issue is if you have a penis under a certain size there is only so much it can grown. By comparison larger flaccid penises generally don't have that much to grow larger until they hit the upper limits.

I think the rule generally applies for most guys within the 80-90% range that flaccid length is no obvious indicator for the erect length.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    8/9 inches +
    I know,just the guys I've been with have always been on the larger side
    Need to work on those measuring skills

What has been scientifically and statistically proven is only that it's not a good predictor. But many of them are really small so I don't need to be terribly accurate.

Also one of them was at least semi-erect in one of the scenes.
    A small penis does have a small chance of growing larger than something double it's starting size.

Also bear in mind a lot of these guys are well over 6'. What looks small on the woukd look decent sized on an average height guy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Most of my friends can't orgasm through penetration alone. I can though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmu
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk of course, I find that I gotta help out with a bit of a rub otherwise the sex is just never ending lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.