Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The HappyYy Thread - MAKE A TSRIAN SMILE. ^-^ watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Holy crap, I was totally going to waste my evening but I can't now! Not sure whether I should be happy or sad! Can I employ you as my motivation elf?
    XD Haha.

:yay: 'Prsom'. XD Yes you totally can- I'd be honoured. (': :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Aw, I'm sorry. :hugs: <3 It might turn out to be better than you imagine though?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    it is doubtful but thank you

ReputationRep:
    :woo:
    Aw you're welcome. :hugs: <3 Gah, I know right..I think they're too. :five: + thanks for thatt!¡ I'll listen to it tonight/something. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any time! Thanks so much for the link earlier. I think that there should be a lullaby version of every song. How awesome would that be?

ReputationRep:
    'Be happy...not bc everything is good, but because you can see the good side in everything.'~

Welcome to THT, a place of pure sunshine where you can make the next poster smile. :woo: There may be days when no matter how much you try to appear content you still end up looking like this ----> :sad: There may be times when you're so miserable that those around you start feeling like this----> :fuhrer: And there might be moments when all you want to do is ----> :hide: + :cookie:

If you feel sad then you are welcome to post here or PM me so I and/or everyone else can cheer you up. (Or at least attempt to :teehee: ) It doesn't matter if we havent ever spoken in the past bc I care so I will always be here for you when you need me. :yep:

Whether you need someone to talk to or just a figure of a human being whom you can rant + scream your thoughts at, perhaps from the rooftops of TSR headquarters then I will be right there by your side making sure you don't fall. :jumphug:

Even if all you want to do is have a conversation about hedgehogs at 3:47am to make you smile, then I promise I will be listening to every word and engaging with you until dawn. ^-^ <3

Maybe if you wanted to you could even use this thread to make a random TSRian's day a little more happier. Ideas include:

- Sharing a happy picture. :woohoo:
    - Sharing a song which makes you feel happy.
    - Sharing things that people do which makes you feel happy or things that you do to make yourself happy. :woo:
    - Share the happiest thing you've done today.
    - Tag a TSRian to tell them something which will make them smile.

Otherwise, always remember that my inbox is open for you should you need it; During the day, dinnertime, bedtime, or even worktime... I will pause my life and listen- this thread will always be here too. If that means we have a 3 hour discussion about your current life state or your goldfish's life state, then so be it. I will pay full attention to your soul bc you matter. :jumphug: <3

According to the internet these are amongst the happiest songs ever ¡¡¡!!! :dance:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3sUWR4FV4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And ofc I'm sort of obliged to include this last one...bc well, it was like at the top of the list absolutely everywhere. :rofl:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

The thing that made me most happy today was when I finally posted a handwritten letter + package for my friend, I really cant wait until she recieves it now¡! :eek4:

Goodnight TSRians, thank you for reading and I just wanted to remind you all to smillleee, smilee + smileeee. :moon: <3
    OMG how have I just seen this? :eek: Surely I must've come across it before and not realised or something lol

Buttttt Anon you really are something else!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In the bestest most amazing way possible! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Any time! Thanks so much for the link earlier. I think that there should be a lullaby version of every song. How awesome would that be?
    Aww, I totally agree aha- It would be too awesome. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: xD

(Original post by Fiduciam)
    OMG how have I just seen this? :eek: Surely I must've come across it before and not realised or something lol

Buttttt Anon you really are something else!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In the bestest most amazing way possible! :grin:
    Haha!¡ Awww you're too kind, Fiduciam. Thanks a whole lot. :hugs: :jumphug: :yay: :woohoo: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww, I totally agree aha- It would be too awesome. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: xD

Haha!¡ Awww you're too kind, Fiduciam. Thanks a whole lot. :hugs: :jumphug: :yay: :woohoo: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're welcome! You've probably heard it all before, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again.

But tbh I have so many questions about you, you have no idea. :indiff:

Have you ever been carded? (I'm jc - if you have, what sick mod would do such a thing :rofl:)
    What's the most amount of trouble you've been in, and for what?
    How are you always so lively & happy?
    Do you hate anyone?
    Would you ever kill someone out of self defence?
    What's the meanest thing you've said?

Omg so many!! K I'll leave now :getmecoat:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw dw, you don't have to answer em, they're just thoughts in my head lolol

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome! You've probably heard it all before, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again.
    :hugs: :jumphug: :yay: <3

But tbh I have so many questions about you, you have no idea. :indiff:
    :rofl: :rofl: :iiam: I don't know what to make of that. XD >.>

Does this look like an AMA. :fuhrer: :mad: xD

Have you ever been carded? (I'm jc - if you have, what sick mod would do such a thing :rofl:)
    :emo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Over, like, 14 times.. :cry2: I honestly didn't mean for it to happen though. :puppyeyes: buttttt I haven't got one in over a month + my old ones are going to expire pretty soon too..so I suppose it's not all bad.

What's the most amount of trouble you've been in, and for what?
    Irl..? >.< Idk.. I don't get into much trouble tbh and when I do, it's just bc of really silly things. >.<

How are you always so lively & happy?
    Not.. always. But, I don't know how, as such, I just smile and the rainbow of joy follows.

Do you hate anyone?
    Nope, I dont hate anyone irl. What's the point? >.< I do uh.. dislike a few people on TSR though. >.<

Would you ever kill someone out of self defence?
    Uhhhhh... No, most likely not. I mean, I'd probably want to kill them if I was going to die if I didnt.. but I wouldn't be able to go through with it. I mean how in Galileo would I possibly be able to stab them/something repeatedly until they could no longer breathe. Itd haunt me for as long as I lived regardless of the reasons behind it anyway so I doubt it'd be worth it. >.<

What's the meanest thing you've said?
    Idk.. I can honestly be really horribly mean sometimes though. But it's usually only when someone irritates me lots..

Omg so many!! K I'll leave now :getmecoat:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw dw, you don't have to answer em, they're just thoughts in my head lolol
    XD Ahh.. Well, I answered them anyway bc it would've been a bit rude if I ignored your questions considering you took some time to write them out + stuff. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep. PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    Happy New year!¡ :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Remember that happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one simply remembers to switch on the light

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the thread lives, yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    the thread lives, yay
    Haha the excitement is all too much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, Matrix

How are you today?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it is a good thread . it has just been in hibernation

ReputationRep:
    Remember that happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one simply remembers to switch on the light

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YOU BEAT ME TO IT and it's wonderful. I've just been re-reading the Philosopher's Stone today and it's all coming back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Hey, Matrix

How are you today?
    Heyyy, I'm great thanks. You?
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    it is a good thread . it has just been in hibernation
    Yeah, I'm glad it was created. Certainly, it does need its rest over winter
    (Original post by Naeseutaillo)
    YOU BEAT ME TO IT and it's wonderful. I've just been re-reading the Philosopher's Stone today and it's all coming back.
    Haha, you could always post another? Oooh, onto a HP marathon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy, I'm great thanks. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alright, just trying to revise. Perhaps I should have started earlier...

ReputationRep:
    Alright, just trying to revise. Perhaps I should have started earlier...
    Good to hear. As I say, some revision is better than none at all I started a while ago but I keep on getting distracted :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear. As I say, some revision is better than none at all I started a while ago but I keep on getting distracted :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Does that happen to be because of TSR?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Because it is for me

ReputationRep:
    Does that happen to be because of TSR?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Because it is for me
    Haha partly yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.