Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    He dislikes the Welsh assembly which is why I was annoyed because the only reason he dislikes it is because of labour having control of it doing a bad job.
    Not as bad as the SNP in Scotland.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by United1892)
    Not as bad as the SNP in Scotland.
    Did you know that sturgeon gets paid more then Cameron?!
    And Scotland is doing quite well IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Education is a mess and inequality is spiralling. Theyve sold off the water as well.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Education is a mess and inequality is spiralling. Theyve sold off the water as well.
    They sold off the Scottish water company?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    They sold off the Scottish water company?
    Yes the true "left wing" party sold it off to anglian water.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    You have a funny definition of "doing well" then, there is very little they're doing well, and funnily they're doing worst with the things they can't blame on Westminster; well, I suppose they could blame Westminster for giving them the powers.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The wales education bill you did and he got angry and said you hated wales.
    Oh, right. I'm sure if he'd experienced the Welsh education system he'd have thought differently.

(Original post by ZZTop1)
    If you do the and the Bari Island is the reason i do not blame you at all...
    I've never been to Barry and I don't really even know where it is.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Yes the true "left wing" party sold it off to anglian water.
    Citation? I can't find it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Oh, right. I'm sure if he'd experienced the Welsh education system he'd have thought differently.

I've never been to Barry and I don't really even know where it is.
    Its Cardiff way, I was in a minority there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Citation? I can't find it.
    Actually it was just a £320million contract to provide schools and ocuncils. http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ntract-private
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Actually it was just a £320million contract to provide schools and ocuncils. http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ntract-private
    So long as that is all saving £10m a year I woudl argue is better then giving it to Scottish water out of principle.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Its Cardiff way, I was in a minority there.
    Yeah, Vale of Glamorgan. I thought it was Swansea-way so that just proves it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    So long as that is all saving £10m a year I woudl argue is better then giving it to Scottish water out of principle.
    However http://m.heraldscotland.com/news/138...e/?ref=mr&lp=4

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Vale of Glamorgan. I thought it was Swansea-way so that just proves it.
    Without using any excessive words I, my dad and my mom was the only white people there it may have changed since but this was only 5 years ago.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Without using any excessive words I, my dad and my mom was the only white people there it may have changed since but this was only 5 years ago.
    I don't imagine that at all reflects the local population.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Right,I can't clim to know all the ins and outs of it I don't think we can decide wether it was good or not until after the contract expires.

ReputationRep:
    I don't imagine that at all reflects the local population.
    I have always liked north wales though. That was another story when I did Llandudno, Barmoth and Aberystwyth all in a weekend, other than that it is quite bad in my opinion, next up is Swansea Bay . And i accidently knocked over a pig on the way back home it ran out in front of me, but it survived and ran off I was on a car park of one of the pubs near welshpool way and was on the car park(for some reason he had pet pigs and sheeps) The Animal Welfare Party activist will not be happy with me.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I have always liked north wales though. That was another story when I did Llandudno, Barmoth and Aberystwyth all in a weekend, other than that it is quite bad in my opinion, next up is Swansea Bay . And i accidently knocked over a pig on the way back home it ran out in front of me, but it survived and ran off I was on a car park of one of the pubs near welshpool way and was on the car park(for some reason he had pet pigs and sheeps) The Animal Welfare Party activist will not be happy with me.
    Llandudno to Aberystwyth via Barmouth is a long old weekend.

As a Welshpudlian I'm trying to work out which pub nearby has got pigs in the car park. I wouldn't worry about the Animal Welfare Party though - it's a farming community that has very little time for those sorts of views.

ReputationRep:
    Llandudno to Aberystwyth via Barmouth is a long old weekend.

As a Welshpudlian I'm trying to work out which pub nearby has got pigs in the car park. I wouldn't worry about the Animal Welfare Party though - it's a farming community that has very little time for those sorts of views.
    I am going off approximates as i do not know what sub urbs are called. the red lion was the pub name to my knowledge i do not know if its changed name or ownership next. It was either the pub owners pigs or someone was mental enough to get sloshed with their pigs. Its nothing bad I know people have horses inside their houses!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.