Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    Someone on the ocr chem threas posted them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh i saw! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please could you send the link for f321 as it cannot access it through the link above. Your notes have been a great hand thanks you so much it would be really appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgottenApple)
    F324/5 Definitions have been uploaded on Memrise, an interactive website I used to learn definitions, join, complete the course and you'll 100% the definitions. Sorry I didn't have a word document it's disappeared 0.o I've also added reactions and conditions for Memrise, it's a bit buggy (duplicate answers) but very useful.
    Please could you send the link for f321 as it cannot access it through the link above. Your notes have been a great hand thanks you so much it would be really appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Keep up the work guys! Papers, papers papers :'

ReputationRep:
    I feel a lot more confident for f325 but struggling to find the time to finish the green chemistry and enthalpy for f322 ah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too! I find f322 so boring. And there's so much content.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownAnon)
    Me too! I find f322 so boring. And there's so much content.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Honestly do not know how I'm suppose to get full ums in this :'( I wish humans didn't have to sleep bc I don't have the time

ReputationRep:
    Honestly do not know how I'm suppose to get full ums in this :'( I wish humans didn't have to sleep bc I don't have the time
    ikr, im retaking unit 1 and i really need to get 30 more ums than i did last yr which is basicslly full marks lol im doing papers and i keep getting Bs likee what rhe hellll! 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)
    ikr, im retaking unit 1 and i really need to get 30 more ums than i did last yr which is basicslly full marks lol im doing papers and i keep getting Bs likee what rhe hellll! 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sameeeeee for f321!! I got a C last year (surprised for how awful the exam went) but I'm literally almost out of resources and scared of what titration question they may slap me around the face with. Also concerned about the rise in grade boundaries..

ReputationRep:
    sameeeeee for f321!! I got a C last year (surprised for how awful the exam went) but I'm literally almost out of resources and scared of what titration question they may slap me around the face with. Also concerned about the rise in grade boundaries..
    same, im more concerned with the whole giant lattice crap cus we dont need it in a2 so i forgot, its my fault i left unit 1 so last minute cus i thought it would be easy since we do a2 nw, but boyy i was wrong haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The grade boundaries won't be that high. Most people sitting the exam will be those who struggled with it anyway or lazy students. Throw in all A2 exams on top and then the resit doesn't become so easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)
    same, im more concerned with the whole giant lattice crap cus we dont need it in a2 so i forgot, its my fault i left unit 1 so last minute cus i thought it would be easy since we do a2 nw, but boyy i was wrong haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just did the june 2014 f321 paper was was okay, got 50/60 ahh :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thad33)
    The grade boundaries won't be that high. Most people sitting the exam will be those who struggled with it anyway or lazy students. Throw in all A2 exams on top and then the resit doesn't become so easy.
    I hope I'm not one of them then :/

ReputationRep:
    I heard that high candidates retake them as well because it gives them easy ums making A2 easier? I really hope that isn't the case though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To anyone who has PM'd me regarding the F321/F322 stuff. I've added a folder titled "AS" to the emergency link. I'll work on restoring the links eventually however if this link is also not working please let me know. Thankyou to all those that have highlighted this issue. I'm not sure when the exam date is but I plan to provide some additional help as the A2 exams come closer. I believe AS is in a few days? Good Luck to any of you who have put the time and work in, I'm confident you'll be rewarded with the high grade you desire

ReputationRep:
    To anyone who has PM'd me regarding the F321/F322 stuff. I've added a folder titled "AS" to the emergency link. I'll work on restoring the links eventually however if this link is also not working please let me know. Thankyou to all those that have highlighted this issue. I'm not sure when the exam date is but I plan to provide some additional help as the A2 exams come closer. I believe AS is in a few days? Good Luck to any of you who have put the time and work in, I'm confident you'll be rewarded with the high grade you desire
    F321 is on Friday and f322 is on the 10th. Thank you for all your help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownAnon)
    I heard that high candidates retake them as well because it gives them easy ums making A2 easier? I really hope that isn't the case though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe but when those high candidates will be looking for 90+ on A2 grades so less time spent on AS units. It's people like me that ruin the grade boundaries, sorry...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe but when those high candidates will be looking for 90+ on A2 grades so less time spent on AS units. It's people like me that ruin the grade boundaries, sorry...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wish I was able to say that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was able to say that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Say what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Say what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To say that you ruin the grade boundaries (assuming that you're one of the people get in the higher percentiles?)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.