Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if we're required to do any variant of intergration for L101? I took calculus almost 3 years ago and I'm scared I forgot all of it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You!Me!Dancing!)
    I get emails from the Investment Banking Society and I don't even know how they got my email...
    Bank-twerps practicing the cold marketing early, I see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsallokay)
    Congrats and I also got an offer from Carr Saunders. We may be seeing each other in september.

What course have you applied for?
    Hi, congrats to you too!

I'm going to study law and anthropology. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to release one very pressing, but very serious question to people who currently live at Carr-Saunders?

Do they have a BT Sports package or at least Sky Sports on TV in the lounge. Premier League match-day especially on Sunday is my daily bread. Not to mention Tuesdays and Wednesdays without the Champions League.
    *shudders*

If not, I'm going to have to look for some pub or the like.....

(Original post by Baz1000)
    I wanted to release one very pressing, but very serious question to people who currently live at Carr-Saunders?

Do they have a BT Sports package or at least Sky Sports on TV in the lounge. Premier League match-day especially on Sunday is my daily bread. Not to mention Tuesdays and Wednesdays without the Champions League.
    *shudders*

If not, I'm going to have to look for some pub or the like.....
    This man's asking the right questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBeyond)
    Is it possible to take MA103 if you're doing straight econ?
    Yes. It comes under outside option and many people take it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm stuck with applying for accommodation. I really want to live at a lively halls with a good social life, so I'm thinking either Bankside or Rosebery Halls. Any idea as to which would be best?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Passfield whooohooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prepdream)
    Congrats! How long ago did it come in? I really hope I get an offer but spaces seem to be filling up so fast! What did you apply for and what did you get??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foxab77)
    anyone at rosebery?
    me! did you apply for single or shared?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate.18)
    me! did you apply for single or shared?
    shared you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foxab77)
    shared you?
    also shared hopefully see you in september

ReputationRep:
    Offer for finance and Bankside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redwhiteandbrit)
    Congrats! How long ago did it come in? I really hope I get an offer but spaces seem to be filling up so fast! What did you apply for and what did you get??
    Thanks. I submitted on 17 Feb but firmed LSE last week. My status was somehow "on the waiting list" 2 days ago so I called LSE yesterday morning and they changed it into "submitted" for me, and then gave me an offer in the afternoon at 4pm.
    I applied for shared room and got a shared room as well. Shared room in Passfield is my 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice anyways so I think that explains why

ReputationRep:
    Law offer holder

Also, just curious, but is anyone from Scotland going down to the offer day on April 13?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baz1000)
    Hi, congrats to you too!

I'm going to study law and anthropology. What about you?
    Cool and I will be studying Stats with finance. Are you going to the offers day in April?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prepdream)
    I got an offer for passfield too! Heard it's a very good choice. Hopefully see you there in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsallokay)
    Cool and I will be studying Stats with finance. Are you going to the offers day in April?
    Yes I am, I think it's on the 13th of April.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tome97)
    I'm stuck with applying for accommodation. I really want to live at a lively halls with a good social life, so I'm thinking either Bankside or Rosebery Halls. Any idea as to which would be best?
    Bankside

ReputationRep:
    I'm retaking my A2's as my grades have been pretty abysmal due to extenuating circumstances so I was super suprised to recieve an offer from lse.
    My offer letter came today and it states 'Note: Results must be from the first certification of your forthcoming qualifications, as indicated on your UCAS application' I'm really confused by what they mean. I'm retaking so my results won't be from first certification :/ and the fact that I'm a retake student was clearly stated on my UCAS form because I put last years grades down...does anyone know what they mean by this?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 4, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.