The Student Room Group

PwC Insight Week 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue Butterfly
I got on email on Friday saying I got accepted and I'll be going to the London Riverside office for the 22nd August week as well. :h:

Well done!! I'll see you there as well😄
Original post by _niki
Got an offer for 22nd at London Riverside! So excited!! :biggrin: Hopefully see you all there!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! See you there!! :tongue:
Reply 362
Congrats to everyone getting offers!
Reply 363
Did anyone get an email asking for their preference line of service? I chose assurance!
Original post by Nc_x
Did anyone get an email asking for their preference line of service? I chose assurance!

Yep. I chose assurance also. I considered consulting, as it does seem more interesting, but I plan to go into Assurance and get the ACA so it doesn't make that much sense.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 365
Thats exactly the same as me! Was thinking consulting but I know I want to go down assurance /audit
Original post by popcornjpg
Yep. I chose assurance also. I considered consulting, as it does seem more interesting, but I plan to go into Assurance and get the ACA so it doesn't make that much sense.
Reply 366
Seems like this year was pretty successful for TSR applicants! Haven't seen any rejections!
Reply 367
Anyone going to PwC Birmingham office? And what date?
Original post by jigsawgreen
Hi 😊 I'll be coming to the London Riverside/Bridge office for the week starting 22nd Aug as well!

Congrats! See you there!
Original post by HTCORN
Anyone going to PwC Birmingham office? And what date?

Hey
I know this is late but im going to the birmingham office for the week of 22nd august. Wbu ?
Reply 370
Original post by redvelvet4
Hey
I know this is late but im going to the birmingham office for the week of 22nd august. Wbu ?

8th August would've went for the 22nd but EY is starts when the insight week finishes.
Guys, did you receive an email about ranstad and embark?

I did the embark thing but I haven't received anything further about randstad?

When was this email sent?
Original post by sanchit117
When was this email sent?

I got it like 2 weeks ago
Reply 374

Got something from randstad if I remember correctly.
Reply 375
I need to buy a few more shirts, not long to go!
Has anyone else got an email from Randstad? Still haven't got mine and has been nearly a month since PWC email....
Original post by crimsixisthebest
Has anyone else got an email from Randstad? Still haven't got mine and has been nearly a month since PWC email....

me either, still waiting. gonna call PwC up today.

That reassures me a bit :smile:, could you let me know what they say if you call them?
Reply 379
Original post by crimsixisthebest

I'll quote from an email I got a few days ago...

"Randstad are currently in the process of contacting all joiners. You may be contacted directly by Randstad, or you may first receive a link to the SAFE system."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending