Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dj khaled's son)
    Unfollowed.
    Blocked. Friendship terminated.

Tbf if all the dupes replies added up you'd prob be up there with Hydeman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Spoiler:
    Show

So I don't normally get involved with these because I don't want to forget people I love because that would be worse than endorsing all the people I do love. However, I'm feeling a bit fragile, and can't sleep due to an inappropriately timed nap so I'm gonna do this. There are a LOT of people I love and adore on here but I had to figure out a meritocratic way of doing this so I thought I would incorporate the 'who has quoted you most' (found here) feature on TSR...and as it happens- all of the people on this list were people I would have mentioned anyway if doing it more randomly. I'm sorry to the people I adore that aren't here but you're gonna need to up your quote game :yep:

In no particular order (although maybe slightly based on the order of quotes):

Hydeman- For lubricating me with his gems on a regular basis. For ramping up our friendship on realisation that I have boobs :hide:. For having the highest quote rate of me because of all of our heated but respectful arguments. Keep your :beard: game strong.

Zargabaath- For turning me into an egocentric TSR girl becase of his non-physical admiration of me and awful anon-failure. For being the worse half of ZargaWorld and for inevitably losing our "race" to 10 gems.

ZuluK- For being a thirsty slut and stealing my 1000th post and revelling in it . For our ability to joke and be brutal to each other but know deep down that we love each other

Student403- For his amazing avatar- now recently upgraded. For managing to be hilarious, constructive, intelligent AND satirical. For also being so supportive to me in my 'early' days and especially for his motivation and support of my blog.

Andy98- For being generally so sweet and nice to not only me, but a lot of people on here. For spreading positive and genuine vibes. For making me look like a prude in comparison to his flirting :sexface:

SeanFM- for being a fellow Bath Student and allowing me to live vicariously through him. For always making me alugh with his jokes and for choosing me as one of his faves on a thread the other day- that touched me

Blondie987- For being so wonderful, sweet and supportive. For showing great insight and empathy to everyone on TSR on a range of subjects and for being part of my 'imaginary' threesome of me, her and Cup. :ahee:

NucDev- ouremailbantsisoneofthebestthing sa... ebomb.inlove

Alexion- For being so great, nice, and easy to talk to. For his use of :unimpressed: and for making me laugh ridiculously hard when he anon failed TWICE. :rofl:

the bear- For out everstrong pun games on a variety of topics, and of course for his sharp and witty remarks. For never succumbing to negativity or baiting, and just doing his thing which is hilarious.

DiddyDec- For his starring role in "The Revenant" thread where reps were in abundance and for his passionate advocacy of its reinstatement. For always being honest about his opinions, even if I sometimes disagree with him :giggle:

Homeland.lsw- For being super nice and despite claiming to just stalk me, his position in the top quoters suggests otherwise :awesome: And also for wanting to go back and live in the same era with me. :beard:

BrokenLife- For being beautiful and lovely and honest and open. For our bonding over her :fight: :flutter: :fight: and for making me die with laughter every time she does it. For how sweet and trustworthy she is.

JosB- Well, Admittedly, out of everyone on the list you aren't exactly one of my favourite users :rofl: you know why you're in there- we constantly argue and disagree with each other but I think deep down we do have a mutual love and respect. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about you which is probably that you're French.

Awesome Genius- A recent addition and one I feel quite conflicted over. His persona and attitude on here is pretty tiring and not all that funny either and he has also started trying to talk to me all the time and making attention seeking threads about it. However, I do believe that maybe deep down, beneath that stupid yellow face, is a decent and genuine guy. And I like how quickly he has got thirsty for me :rofl:

z33- For being, along with Student403 my first real friend on TSR. I literally admire everything she says- so witty. I love how she is able to brain spill and laugh at herself- she's humble and very open to learning new things and she always makes me feel good about my blog and being on TSR (when I get depressed about the negativity on here sometimes) and I just love her.

Last but not least:

acupofgreentea- I literally do not know where to start- she is amazing!! right from the beginning we had a bond, over Jezzer - that old dp tho :drool:, over tea obvs, and also Brooklyn nine nine- Peralta is MINE :fight:. But now she is my actual confidante and irl I actually need her just like I do a 'real' friend. I still have no clue who she is behind Cup, but I like that- she is one of the few people in my life who I have met and can be completely honest with and not feel judged. Also for being my future wife in our threeway set up with Awesome Genius- making roti and living the dream. :teehee:

Aww thank you! I love you too! For everything really...

especially that lesbian experience:sexface:

And how can you forget to thank my one and only Indeterminate?

:flutter::fight::flutter::fight::flutter:

ReputationRep:
    nucdevalwaysputsareminderinhisph on...rtuneteller.in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Aww thank you! I love you too! For everything really...

especially that lesbian experience:sexface:

And how can you forget to thank my one and only Indeterminate?

:flutter::fight::flutter::fight::flutter:
    What do you mean thank him?! lol. I did this list based on the people who have quoted me the most on TSR because I couldn't extend it to everyone I love because it would take me forever and I don't want to forget people. Indeterminate hasn't been trying hard enough so he's not on the list. :noway:

I FORGOT OUR LESBIAN EXPERIENCE. :cry:

ReputationRep:

DiddyDec- For his starring role in "The Revenant" thread where reps were in abundance and for his passionate advocacy of its reinstatement. For always being honest about his opinions, even if I sometimes disagree with him :giggle:
    Holy **** you wrote a lot. Thanks, but nobody has ever disagreed with me.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean thank him?! lol. I did this list based on the people who have quoted me the most on TSR because I couldn't extend it to everyone I love because it would take me forever and I don't want to forget people. Indeterminate hasn't been trying hard enough so he's not on the list. :noway:

Haha well..he did try. I mean had he not been such a gentleman, I wouldn't have had liked him which means no

:fight::flutter::fight::flutter: which means you wouldn't have laughed so much.

So credit is due here for my man y'know

Smh..how could you forget the best experience of our lives?

ReputationRep:
    Haha well..he did try. I mean had he not been such a gentleman, I wouldn't have had liked him which means no

:fight::flutter::fight::flutter: which means you wouldn't have laughed so much.

So credit is due here for my man y'know

Smh..how could you forget the best experience of our lives?
    hahahaha ohhhhhh YES that makes perfect sense. Indeterminate actually brought us closer together. He's like the glue in everything and actually me and cupofgreentea bonded over how nice he was too. Dw we're not after him :fight: :flutter:

Going back to edit to add an honorary mention and exception. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Well, Admittedly, out of everyone on the list you aren't exactly one of my favourite users :rofl: you know why you're in there- we constantly argue and disagree with each other but I think deep down we do have a mutual love and respect. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about you which is probably that you're French.
    I'm not sure the love of a communist is a good thing for me. I should go back reading my book from Milton Friedman to re-assert my ideological purity.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha ohhhhhh YES that makes perfect sense. Indeterminate actually brought us closer together. He's like the glue in everything and actually me and cupofgreentea bonded over how nice he was too. Dw we're not after him :fight: :flutter:

Going back to edit to add an honorary mention and exception. :yep:

Ikr! Makes perfect sense now, right! Its due to the combo of #IndeterLife:blushing::love:

He is mine and mine only even then I'd be up for a :fight::flutter::fight::flutter: because I love doing this for my man

Good thing haha

ReputationRep:

Wut?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Holy **** you wrote a lot. Thanks, but nobody has ever disagreed with me.
    I type quick and I also don't think so my fingers just do the work. My typing speed is off the wall. :ninja:

We disagreed quite heavily on a couple of things which I won't drag up now but I was extremely triggered at the time. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Wut?
    That's right. :perv:

Not for your eyes though Josb. Only if you declare publicly you love my lefty-ness.

Also I'm not a communist smh. :noway:

ReputationRep:
    Ikr! Makes perfect sense now, right! Its due to the combo of #IndeterLife:blushing::love:

He is mine and mine only even then I'd be up for a :fight::flutter::fight::flutter: because I love doing this for my man

Good thing haha
    Check the edit BL. hahahahahaahaha it cracks me up still!! it's just so funny.

JosB wants to know about our lesbian tryst but :shh: shhhhh no revealing on public forum kay?

ReputationRep:
    nucdevhasfinallyfoundhistruecall in...tonbury.catlady

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I learned a new word today!
    :congrats:

You should jump on my obscure words thread if you like learning words.

ReputationRep:
    Check the edit BL. hahahahahaahaha it cracks me up still!! it's just so funny.

JosB wants to know about our lesbian tryst but :shh: shhhhh no revealing on public forum kay?
    Hahaha omg such a cute edit! Everything that you wrote for my man is on point!:love::blush:

At first I saw the pervy face and I was like...:fight::flutter::fight::flutter:

Haha dw that stays between me and you!

The joys of that night:sexface::shh:
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :congrats:

You should jump on my obscure words thread if you like learning words.
    This exists?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    This exists?!
    :yep:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3887429

I need to keep updating as I find words- it gives me an incentive to write them down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)

Student403 for being so funny and repping me a lot :adore: :adore:
    Aw PRSOM :') :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

So I don't normally get involved with these because I don't want to forget people I love because that would be worse than endorsing all the people I do love. However, I'm feeling a bit fragile, and can't sleep due to an inappropriately timed nap so I'm gonna do this. There are a LOT of people I love and adore on here but I had to figure out a meritocratic way of doing this so I thought I would incorporate the 'who has quoted you most' (found here) feature on TSR...and as it happens- all of the people on this list were people I would have mentioned anyway if doing it more randomly. I'm sorry to the people I adore that aren't here but you're gonna need to up your quote game :yep:

In no particular order (although maybe slightly based on the order of quotes):

Hydeman- For lubricating me with his gems on a regular basis. For ramping up our friendship on realisation that I have boobs :hide:. For having the highest quote rate of me because of all of our heated but respectful arguments. Keep your :beard: game strong.

Zargabaath- For turning me into an egocentric TSR girl becase of his non-physical admiration of me and awful anon-failure. For being the worse half of ZargaWorld and for inevitably losing our "race" to 10 gems.

ZuluK- For being a thirsty slut and stealing my 1000th post and revelling in it . For our ability to joke and be brutal to each other but know deep down that we love each other

Student403- For his amazing avatar- now recently upgraded. For managing to be hilarious, constructive, intelligent AND satirical. For also being so supportive to me in my 'early' days and especially for his motivation and support of my blog.

Andy98- For being generally so sweet and nice to not only me, but a lot of people on here. For spreading positive and genuine vibes. For making me look like a prude in comparison to his flirting :sexface:

SeanFM- for being a fellow Bath Student and allowing me to live vicariously through him. For always making me alugh with his jokes and for choosing me as one of his faves on a thread the other day- that touched me

Blondie987- For being so wonderful, sweet and supportive. For showing great insight and empathy to everyone on TSR on a range of subjects and for being part of my 'imaginary' threesome of me, her and Cup. :ahee:

NucDev- ouremailbantsisoneofthebestthing sa... ebomb.inlove

Alexion- For being so great, nice, and easy to talk to. For his use of :unimpressed: and for making me laugh ridiculously hard when he anon failed TWICE. :rofl:

the bear- For out everstrong pun games on a variety of topics, and of course for his sharp and witty remarks. For never succumbing to negativity or baiting, and just doing his thing which is hilarious.

Homeland.lsw- For being super nice and despite claiming to just stalk me, his position in the top quoters suggests otherwise :awesome: And also for wanting to go back and live in the same era with me. :beard:

BrokenLife- For being beautiful and lovely and honest and open. For our bonding over her :fight: :flutter: :fight: and for making me die with laughter every time she does it. For how sweet and trustworthy she is.

JosB- Well, Admittedly, out of everyone on the list you aren't exactly one of my favourite users :rofl: you know why you're in there- we constantly argue and disagree with each other but I think deep down we do have a mutual love and respect. There is a certain je ne sais quoi about you which is probably that you're French.

Awesome Genius- A recent addition and one I feel quite conflicted over. His persona and attitude on here is pretty tiring and not all that funny either and he has also started trying to talk to me all the time and making attention seeking threads about it. However, I do believe that maybe deep down, beneath that stupid yellow face, is a decent and genuine guy. And I like how quickly he has got thirsty for me :rofl:

z33- For being, along with Student403 my first real friend on TSR. I literally admire everything she says- so witty. I love how she is able to brain spill and laugh at herself- she's humble and very open to learning new things and she always makes me feel good about my blog and being on TSR (when I get depressed about the negativity on here sometimes) and I just love her.

INDETERMINATE- he's not actually in my most quoted list but on reflection he is the one user I am going to make an exception for. He is amazingly nice and the things he says are often very profound and insightful. He is a true gentleman and is one of the reasons that me and BrokenLife have struck up a friendship (and hopefully more :perv:) and so he deserves this. He's also amazingly intelligent but graceful and humble with it. What isn't to like? Really hope Indeterlife manifests :yep:

Last but not least:

acupofgreentea- I literally do not know where to start- she is amazing!! right from the beginning we had a bond, over Jezzer - that old dp tho :drool:, over tea obvs, and also Brooklyn nine nine- Peralta is MINE :fight:. But now she is my actual confidante and irl I actually need her just like I do a 'real' friend. I still have no clue who she is behind Cup, but I like that- she is one of the few people in my life who I have met and can be completely honest with and not feel judged. Also for being my future wife in our threeway set up with Awesome Genius- making roti and living the dream. :teehee:

Thanks Ethereal :3 Glad I could give you a fun start to your TSR career :giggle:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.