Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's the solution to the migrant crisis? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    Why do we have vigilantes beating up migratns in Europe? Because of inflammatory speeches by the 'close the borders' brigade, who are terrified of non-whites
    There is no beating of immigrants in Europe. You are mading things up. It is in fact, the migrants who are raping woman in places like Germany.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    It's a troll. Don't bother.
    i do not think he is a troll but a left-wing fanatic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    People aren't going stop coming (or attempt to come) to Europe for the foreseeable future. What do we do about it? It can't be sustainable just to have large volumes of people wandering around the continent. Do we resettle them all in Europe? Do we send them back? Do we create more camps? Do we try and share the burden across Europe?

What's your view?
    Name:  ce4f92570c822d6d1603e76135d7b073.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  53.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Start to use violence to keep 'em away. Katie Hopkins' gunship idea sounds good.
    katie hopkins is a stupid rude racist who makes up facts and is scared and hates names

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polpop)
    katie hopkins is a stupid rude racist who makes up facts and is scared and hates names
    What made up facts has she used, please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    What made up facts has she used, please?
    umm everything she is rude and racist

ReputationRep:
    Okay, then it won't be hard for you to pinpoint a made up fact she's said

ReputationRep:
    That's setting the bar fairly low, or high depending on how you look at it. Every fact she has ever used ?

You do realize, if that's not true, people would be able to find out quite easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    People aren't going stop coming (or attempt to come) to Europe for the foreseeable future. What do we do about it? It can't be sustainable just to have large volumes of people wandering around the continent. Do we resettle them all in Europe? Do we send them back? Do we create more camps? Do we try and share the burden across Europe?

What's your view?
    We're going to have to create more controls, camps and deportations. It will also be necessary to tell people who are but hurt by this and cry "😂😂😂😂 ooohhh that's like Hitler" that they need to grow up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also soudie arabia has got room in the deserts plus spaces under the oil rigs etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Yea, I'm not one for violence but things are beyond abysmal now.

My solution: a strong military presence across all the borders with orders to shoot any rapeugees who try to cross. On the domestic front we need to round the barbarians up and ship them all back to the ME. It may sound harsh, but civilised, indigenous people matter more than barbaric outlanders. The savages have already shown they feed off of the weak leftist sentiments, so we need to toughen up and get right wing. When the first few drop after attempting to cross, the rest will know they're not welcome in civilised lands.
    What a way to talk about people. Much respect for human life you have.

ReputationRep:
    The UK has a £10 Billion plus Foreign Aid Budget. Instead of giving this money to China and India, it should be going to the camps in Syria & Turkey to make their lives better there rather than bringing people here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    The UK has a £10 Billion plus Foreign Aid Budget. Instead of giving this money to China and India, it should be going to the camps in Syria & Turkey to make their lives better there rather than bringing people here.
    Nah they should give nothing away to anyone we run a deficit almost 10 times the size of our aid budget whilst not looking after our own people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Nah they should give nothing away to anyone we run a deficit almost 10 times the size of our aid budget whilst not looking after our own people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not gonna disagree with you there but if we are going to have a Foreign Aid Budget then I at least want it to go to people who genuinely need help & not to nations with their own space programs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    i do not think he is a troll but a left-wing fanatic.
    The sign of a good troll is when you can't tell the difference though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    I'm not gonna disagree with you there but if we are going to have a Foreign Aid Budget then I at least want it to go to people who genuinely need help & not to nations with their own space programs.
    I agree if the public are going to be forced into more debt it should go to stuff like refugees and not places like India.

The realistic solution though is an effective UN with more power and funding though in my opinion.

They are the people who are supposed to police the world and look after refugees but they simply don't do enough and don't have enough to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    What a way to talk about people. Much respect for human life you have.
    If you go around raping little children and burning people alive for disagreeing with you then you're not worthy of being called a person. Those who do such things don't deserve my respect. Of course, if you don't do that then my previous post wasn't referring to you.

ReputationRep:
    If you go around raping little children and burning people alive for disagreeing with you then you're not worthy of being called a person. Those who do such things don't deserve my respect. Of course, if you don't do that then my previous post wasn't referring to you.
    Don't forget the person who sexually assaulted a child and when asked for his reason his said it was a 'sex emergency'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay then

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.