Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    The fact he said ''Women shouldn't go to mosque'' is indicative enough....
    ok

ReputationRep:
    lets try and make this the best ramadan

ReputationRep:
    Almost iftar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpetguy)
    Almost iftar!
    25 minutes left LOLOL

ReputationRep:
    omds 7 minutes left loooooool going to set the tableee

enjoy iftar everyone and remember dont eat too much otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    omds 7 minutes left loooooool going to set the tableee

enjoy iftar everyone and remember dont eat too much otherwise

lol yh keep 20 rakat taraweeh in mind

ReputationRep:
    Oh guys going to the mosque for women isn't forbidden but generally it's written in the hadeeth that whenever a woman prays in a place that is more private and more hidden, that is better for her, as the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "A woman’s prayer in her house is better than her prayer in her courtyard, and her prayer in her bedroom is better than her prayer in her house"
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Okay guys so my first fast is tomorrow and I have a bad sleeping pattern, would you recommend sleeping from 11pm till 2am or staying up for Sehri and then going to sleep after prayers? Baring in mind I will have like four hours sleep, it could be 12am to 2am but it will be hard going to sleep and waking up on time, what do you guys do?

ReputationRep:
    cant describe how satisifed i feel rn omgggg,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Okay guys so my first fast is tomorrow and I have a bad sleeping pattern, would you recommend sleeping from 11pm till 2am or staying up for Sehri and then going to sleep after prayers? Baring in mind I will have like four hours sleep, it could be 12am to 2am but it will be hard going to sleep and waking up on time, what do you guys do?
    aww, goodluck with fasting, it is tough but insh'Allah you'll get used to it <3

Well, tbh youve mentioned that you have a bad sleeping pattern, so i think its best you got as much sleep as possible. So i would recommend sleeping from 11 till 2 am

I sleep after sehri bc i study for exams, but as soon as my exams finish i'll be sleeping till sehri and then going back to sleep after fajr

ReputationRep:
    cant describe how satisifed i feel rn omgggg,
    OMG SAME HERE!!
    Did your tummy rumble?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    aww, goodluck with fasting, it is tough but insh'Allah you'll get used to it <3

Well, tbh youve mentioned that you have a bad sleeping pattern, so i think its best you got as much sleep as possible. So i would recommend sleeping from 11 till 2 am

I sleep after sehri bc i study for exams, but as soon as my exams finish i'll be sleeping till sehri and then going back to sleep after fajr
    Yeah I'm gonna do that, thanks, how was the fast?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Yeah I'm gonna do that, thanks, how was the fast?
    Bare hard, i was dying in the last hour
    but sleep helps pass time srs

ReputationRep:
    How was your first fast guys?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Bare hard, i was dying in the last hour
    but sleep helps pass time srs
    Hmm I may sleep a lot then, I sleep to much anyways! My problem is thirst, I never drink enough so it'll be tough.

ReputationRep:
    th is tasting amazing, i been craving it all day LOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazy2014)
    Oh guys going to the mosque for women isn't forbidden but generally it's written in the hadeeth that whenever a woman prays in a place that is more private and more hidden, that is better for her, as the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "A woman’s prayer in her house is better than her prayer in her courtyard, and her prayer in her bedroom is better than her prayer in her house"
    Oh okay, does that count for Taraweeh? As my mosque always says that women like men should go to the Friday prayers... and everyone has to go to Eid prayers.

ReputationRep:
    is everyone satisfied now lol? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara0526)
    Oh okay, does that count for Taraweeh? As my mosque always says that women like men should go to the Friday prayers... and everyone has to go to Eid prayers.
    Well I can't say for certain but I think it counts for all prayers, nah I'm pretty sure it's recommended for women to pray at home on Fridays. I don't know about Eid prayers though I've never read them.

ReputationRep:
    get rdy for sehri guys

its gna be another long day :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.