Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are your plans for the summer?? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Sum up your summer, as it is now gone, from 1-10. 1 being s*** and 10 being AWESOME
    5.26%
    0%
    5.26%
    10.53%
    0%
    10.53%
    31.58%
    10.53%
    10.53%
    15.79%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hahaha I don't even know what to say anymore XD

Haha nice choice - I'm sure :rofl: and :lol: are pleased to make their debut entrance as the favourite emojis :lol:

Hmm...there should be a qualification for advice. I'd get an A* in that :rofl:

Hahahaha :rofl3:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol:
    I am feeling the same but I know what emoji to copy and paste :lol: :rofl:

yh they've passed boot camp and progressing :rofl: :lol:

yh defo you'de get an A** for advice :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    You feel like going and chilling in a pool but you can't swim!?! x
    yh i know :lol: but i mean I can sit in the corner of a pool and try and float :lol: dw don't think i learnt how to swim in 10 minutes :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on my first holiday in 2 weeks, to Bordeaux.

Never left the UK before but have always wanted to go to France. Very excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raman_17)
    yh i know :lol: but i mean I can sit in the corner of a pool and try and float :lol: dw don't think i learnt how to swim in 10 minutes :rofl:
    What my parents did is made me wear 2 armbands and they put their hand under my belly and got me to try and swim but their hand was their so I didn't drown and gradually I just learnt and went down to one arm band and then none x
    You need to learn before you go to uni … what if they chuck you in a pool in freshers week or something 😂

ReputationRep:
    What my parents did is made me wear 2 armbands and they put their hand under my belly and got me to try and swim but their hand was their so I didn't drown and gradually I just learnt and went down to one arm band and then none x
    You need to learn before you go to uni … what if they chuck you in a pool in freshers week or something 😂
    oh nice way of learning

btw ain't going uni so got time to learn. Btw learning to swim isn't a must atm but it is in the bucket list wbu?

ReputationRep:
    oh nice way of learning

btw ain't going uni so got time to learn. Btw learning to swim isn't a must atm but it is in the bucket list wbu?
    I want to dive in the Great Barrier Reef and go platypus watching in the outback and go white water rafting

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling the same but I know what emoji to copy and paste :lol: :rofl:

yh they've passed boot camp and progressing :rofl: :lol:

yh defo you'de get an A** for advice :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha yeah :lol: and :rofl:
    :ahee:

Haha wow, that is amazing XD :laugh:

Haha oooh A** :awesome: :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ReputationRep:
    I want to dive in the Great Barrier Reef and go platypus watching in the outback and go white water rafting
    sounds great but makes my knees go like jelly

ReputationRep:
    sounds great but makes my knees go like jelly
    Why does it make your knees go like jelly? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha yeah :lol: and :rofl:

Haha wow, that is amazing XD :laugh:

Haha oooh A** :awesome: :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yup :rofl: :lol:

yup it is amazing!!

yh A** I know it's not a typo :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ReputationRep:
    Why does it make your knees go like jelly? Xx
    scared of heights too!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    scared of heights too!! :lol:
    Aww poor u xx

ReputationRep:
    Aww poor u xx
    what phobias do you have??

ReputationRep:
    what phobias do you have??
    I'm scared of dying and of not living my life the way I want to and I'm scared of disappointing my parents x 🙈

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared of dying and of not living my life the way I want to and I'm scared of disappointing my parents x 🙈
    oh wow that is really a unique phobia never heard of it but yh it makes A LOT of sense

parents one is AWESOME TOO!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I'm going on my first holiday in 2 weeks, to Bordeaux.

Never left the UK before but have always wanted to go to France. Very excited.
    Oh wow great!! oh France

oh you've always been in the UK? If so no wonder ur excited......... hope it goes well!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow great!! oh France

oh you've always been in the UK? If so no wonder ur excited......... hope it goes well!!
    Yep. I plan to eat a lot of pastries and drink lots of wine.

ReputationRep:
    yup :rofl: :lol:

yup it is amazing!!

yh A** I know it's not a typo :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I must have clicked on the notification for this then accidentally deleted the webpage. Anyway, hahahaha

:awesome:

Woop woop

Good to know! :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Using my phone for this so a single :lol: will have to do for now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh wow that is really a unique phobia never heard of it but yh it makes A LOT of sense

parents one is AWESOME TOO!!
    Parent one is a bit stupid but I've never really thought about what I'm scared of until now … there's probably loads of things tbh 😂
    What else are you scared of? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Yep. I plan to eat a lot of pastries and drink lots of wine.
    are you like ------> :drool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.