Turn on thread page Beta

Becoming a pilot....... ( Raf and maybe flying a boeing later on ) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaABBB)
    not after they catch you first saddam.... oh wait they already caught you!
    My arse they caught me. I'm insulted you think I bear any resemblance to the ugly maniac. I like to think I bear some similarity to Mr Cruise. :cool:

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    My arse they caught me. I'm insulted you think I bear any resemblance to the ugly maniac. I like to think I bear some similarity to Mr Cruise. :cool:
    LOL w00t, go you

ReputationRep:
    Let me just summarise this thread for the nerd who started it:

You asked about your realistic chances of joining the RAF;them training you and then you hopping over the fence to commercial flying. And when well informed people gave you their advice and opinions you once again demonstrated your immature and argumentative personality through your pathetic *****ing and griping; just because people didn't say what you wanted to hear. Then when you're told the RAF wont have you because you have ADD, you draw your imaginary friends into the conversation to back you up; Flyer2k3, Tripple, Dead Medic, BloBoy;to name but a few. All because you're incapable of intelligently debating the issues.

What kinda sad mf sits having conversations with himself?? Don't you get it loser? The only person who agrees with you, is you!!

You persist in making a total ******* of yourself by even TRYING to debate with someone who is infinitely superior to you on every level. This guy is a fast jet pilot in the RAF ffs, and you, (being the nerd that you are) have the audacity to compare yourself with him!! Get real!!

And btw, he wiped the floor with you in:academics, professional qualifications; earnings; career........shall I go on? He's probably even got the 'Sexy Girlfriend' (not Gurlfriend dumbass) that a geek like you could only dream about. How could you humiliate yourself like that by putting up your picture? W2S was right - you do look like a monkey!

Your big comeback was to degenerate the conversation into a 'my parents earn more than you do' playground squabble. It seems you still have ADD after all and have just shifted the fighting from the playground to the internet!!

Your dad's a policeman dude, so whilst he gets a decent salary, you're hardly in the league of landed gentry. Now which set of parents would be most proud of their son? The set that has an emotionally immature, ignorant, racist *******, or the ones that have a fast jet pilot.......difficult choice? I don't thinks so! I don't know about having the qualities to be an RAF officer, but you've definitely got the qualities of a fully fledged psychopath! Is stalking, intimidating and bullying girls the only way you can get them to take any notice of you? You're a freak man... you need locking away.

Oh, and just before you start putting that thick brain of yours into typing a response; let me tell you a bit about me. I'm 6' 4", play rugby for my uni and county and don't live a million miles from Essex. As for you; you're called Adam, are going to the University of Essex, and have been dumb enough to post your picture on here.

I don't take kindly to beign dissed by nerds...and that's not just an idle promise...!!!

what the **** are you talking about????? They are not me for the last time, you can think exactly whatever you want to. i've never wanted to be an RAF pilot, sure i've thought about becoming a commerical pilot but never in the RAF! I couldn't hack all the orders they give and that you have to move away from home etc

I don't care, think what you like and for your information, my mother is a part time doctor, my dad yes, hes a policeman and has been in the force for 22 years! We inherited an awful lot of money from our grandparents, live in a house that you'd dream of living in

You're just some fat ugly rugby player so stop with your gay little summary and get out a bit more,

ADD? what the **** is ADD? I know what ADHD is but not ADD... you're the geek, i just have to take take a random sample of people on the picture thread and look at their picture! i consider myself a normal looking kid, but boy am i seeing a gorgeous looking girl atm

the reason why i replied to this is because there are such a bunch of ****** members that have recently joined within the last 3 months which give the most NIGGERISH PESSIMISTIC views.... it wasnt like that at all jan, feb,march,april time.... i can assure you... people were supportive

how the **** do you know he won't be able to join the RAF because of his condition????? what the hell can you say about it? nothing is impossible, i can assure you of that, if somebody really wants it, they can get it.... i remember someone from here posting up saying the **** people put here is RUBBISH and i'm inclined to agree

Life is good for me

oh I OWN YOU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    She looks like an 'Arab?' LMAO! You sure you've seen her picture?

I'm not here to defend anyone but by God you are really perverted. The fact you're insulting someone you hardly know, claiming to know what she looks like (WHEREIN FACT YOU DON'T), begging for her picture, wanting to 'kiss' and 'hold her tight' regardless of the fact you don't know who she is makes me cringe.

It's not for 'real' you say then for ffs stop Pming cos I’m sick of having to tidy up her account. You are such a geek it's sickening.

I've had a good look at your picture, and you're right whilst you're not 'ugly' you're not handsome either. Lookwise Aleena outclasses you. Personality wise – outshines you. Intelligence wise - she surpasses you. In fact I bet you my bottom dollar nearly everyone on this forum surpasses you in that department. I have better things to do then insult you on an internet forum but I do have one word of advice: Get a life GEEK.
    Hear hear. Congrats to jetboy18 too

(Original post by pinkfairy)
    Hear hear. Congrats to jetboy18 too
    just have to look at the picture in your profile to sum you up

ReputationRep:
    just have to look at the picture in your profile to sum you up
    wat does she look like dawg?

(Original post by parkerboy)
    wat does she look like dawg?
    check profile homeboy

ReputationRep:
    check profile homeboy
    boohoo its not very clear so not gonna pass a judgment dawg. u gonna join the hood den and get ready 2 find sum fit hoes?

boohoo its not very clear so not gonna pass a judgment dawg. u gonna join the hood den and get ready 2 find sum fit hoes?
    not clear?? wat u been smokin *****??? her ass is uglyyyyyy aiight man on my way

ReputationRep:
    not clear?? wat u been smokin *****??? her ass is uglyyyyyy aiight man on my way
    nthin paki boy jus a few joints u want 1? and how can u see her ass

nthin paki boy jus a few joints u want 1? and how can u see her ass
    ***** u gota lay off dat dope, you b trippen out .... her ass as in her face

sure g, gimmie a hit ( even though i've never smoked in my life before )

ReputationRep:
    how the **** do you know he won't be able to join the RAF because of his condition????? what the hell can you say about it? nothing is impossible, i can assure you of that, if somebody really wants it, they can get it
    Except when the RAF says that their condition disqualifies them from service in that branch.

(Original post by Blue_Wolf75)
    Except when the RAF says that their condition disqualifies them from service in that branch.
    i havent and dont intend to go into the RAF but like i say, i've heard so much **** from this board its unbelievable..... others admit the info from this board related to careers, opinionated views isnt necessarily true!

who knows? the guy could be just what they are looking for and not have to go through RAF? maybe he knows someone or something

ReputationRep:
    i havent and dont intend to go into the RAF but like i say, i've heard so much **** from this board its unbelievable..... others admit the info from this board related to careers, opinionated views isnt necessarily true!

who knows? the guy could be just what they are looking for and not have to go through RAF? maybe he knows someone or something
    okay he might not have to go through the RAF but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't get his JAR Class 1 medical which he would need to fly as a proffesional pilot. Regardless of whether he knows someone or not.

okay he might not have to go through the RAF but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't get his JAR Class 1 medical which he would need to fly as a proffesional pilot. Regardless of whether he knows someone or not.
    professional*

another ******** comment

flyer_2k3: don't let these people affect you by doubting your chances

they are nothing but geeks, just take a look at the picture thread mate,

ReputationRep:
    professional*

another ******** comment
    oops I spelt one word wrong. I'm sure if i go back through all of yours I could find a few examples.

Justify how it is a ********.

That is information I have collected first hand from an RAF medical officer. One of his jobs is to examine aircrew for their annual medical and thus knows the conditions that disqualify you from flying.

oops I spelt one word wrong. I'm sure if i go back through all of yours I could find a few examples.

Justify how it is a ********.

That is information I have collected first hand from an RAF medical officer. One of his jobs is to examine aircrew for their annual medical and thus knows the conditions that disqualify you from flying.
    they are probably types....... little do i spell anything incorrectly.
    Most of the stuff that is said here is ********.
    I'm not talking about the RAF, am talking about commercial flying

ReputationRep:
    they are probably types....... little do i spell anything incorrectly.
    Most of the stuff that is said here is ********.
    I'm not talking about the RAF, maybe he could get sponsership or something with BA?
    Back to my previous comment, he would fail his JAR Class 1 medical and so couldn't fly with any airline as a pilot.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.