Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blah3210)
    So it wasn't about ideology. Thanks for confirming.I don't think you understand what circlejerk means.Some are to be expected. The stabbing of the women was murder, not terrorism. Most refugees are fine, even enthusiastic to be in Germany to learn their language and lifestyle.
    Yes, he shouted Allah Akbar. The stabbing of the woman was because of Islam as for the offender the pregnant woman was not a muslim and unmarried.The bolded is a good one.

ReputationRep:
    What on earth has Germany done to deserve this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    Yes, of course. He was heard shouting Allah Akbar. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...t-childrenAlso, the last sentence is a strawman by the left-wing press.
    Yeah, that 'Loretta' is the only witness out of hundreds who claim to have heard him shouting that. No one else in this crowded place heard it, and it's only CNN who cited her suspiciously soon, with the statement then being regurgitated all over a couple of*rubbish UK media outlets with strong right leanings (Sun, Daily Mail, Express) reporting it.*

At the same time CNN cited an 'expert' saying there is a strong likelihood the incident is linked to ISIS (it wasn't), reported several shootings (there weren't) etc.

So in short - complete nonsense. No one heard him shouting anything Islamist except that one dodgy witness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Fox)
    Yeah, that 'Loretta' is the only witness out of hundreds who claim to have heard him shouting that. No one else in this crowded place heard it, and it's only CNN who cited her suspiciously soon, with the statement then being regurgitated all over a couple of*rubbish UK media outlets with strong right leanings (Sun, Daily Mail, Express) reporting it.*

At the same time CNN cited an 'expert' saying there is a strong likelihood the incident is linked to ISIS (it wasn't), reported several shootings (there weren't) etc.

So in short - complete nonsense. No one heard him shouting anything Islamist except that one dodgy witness.
    You really do not have to be linked to ISIS to be an Islamist. reading the Quran is more than enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    You really do not have to be linked to ISIS to be an Islamist. reading the Quran is more than enough.
    Oh, alright. I've read the Quran, so I guess I'm an islamist now. And I always thought I'm an atheist ...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.