Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It was great getting to know you guys, but it's time for me to move on from this thread. I want to thank those, such as Lord Matrix, who made my time on this thread enjoyable, and of course to those who helped me with my Philosophy project. I might see some of you on other threads, but if I don't, goodbye guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Haha okay lol, i...... Believe u

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Basically saying somali girls in the uk look sh*t its cause most of them wear niqab and stuff, there are a few hot ones here like me. In the US the somali girls are more western and wear makeup and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    It was great getting to know you guys, but it's time for me to move on from this thread. I want to thank those, such as Lord Matrix, who made my time on this thread enjoyable, and of course to those who helped me with my Philosophy project. I might see some of you on other threads, but if I don't, goodbye guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :cry2:...... Haha okay, it was nice to meet u
    I will see you again soon, hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)

Can you imagine if he became pm...OMG :zomg: :eek4: there'll be cabbage everywhere :nooo:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Farewell my friend

ReputationRep:
    Basically saying somali girls in the uk look sh*t its cause most of them wear niqab and stuff, there are a few hot ones here like me. In the US the somali girls are more western and wear makeup and stuff
    Aaaaaaah okay.... LOOL :toofunny:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :dots:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha ok :top:

So u telling me that a C and A* is the same thing? :hmmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, well it's not hard to get an A* though, exams don't prove anything, well they just prove if the person was bothered to do past papers or not (GCSE)

So hamza:sexface: you turn the first person mode. Is it fun?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww it has been amazing speaking to you in this thread, Florry the sorceress! I hope to see you elsewhere. I wish you all the best in the future and with results day if our paths do not cross again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Can you imagine if he became pm...OMG :zomg: :eek4: there'll be cabbage everywhere :nooo:
    Lmao :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bye, but how would I submit the survey to you once I've completed it? Goodluck with your results, wish you all the best for the future :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaah okay.... LOOL :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :dots:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by hamza772000)
    No, well it's not hard to get an A* though, exams don't prove anything, well they just prove if the person was bothered to do past papers or not (GCSE)

:lolwut:
    Dont go LOLWUT on me i will never look at you the same way haha :p:#

ReputationRep:
    dasads

ReputationRep:

Absolutely incredible :cry2::cry2:

ReputationRep:

Dont go LOLWUT on me i will never look at you the same way haha :p:#
    :lolwut: You've never acc looked at me though!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2: Goodbye it was nice meeting you :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    :lolwut: You've never acc looked at me though!
    haha haha hahaha
    No.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.