Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Yeah that is so true, there was a dua that you had to pray when it rained but then I forgot it...
    The thing is in this country you get decent whether for a couple of days and then the next few days in just rains which sucks so bad.
    Omg. Yes so true. Even when it's such a hot weather when the sun's shining.. the next day it rains.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I get annoyed. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    dont leaveeeeeee :cry2:

no
    i
    carnt
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that shet boring mate
    i know, my placement i'm doing rn is so dull arm i'm resorting to tsr
    stupid engineering :erm:
    Okay

(Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Omg. Yes so true. Even when it's such a hot weather when the sun's shining.. the next day it rains.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I get annoyed. :lol:
    Yeahh. It's so dull when it rains as well because you see loafs of puddles everywhere and cold wind passing by. Especially when it's namaz you just want to stay at home and pray but really you have to go to mosque and pray - Doing it for the sake of Allah. In that way you get loads of reward.
    But you girls just pray at home all the time right? Have you ever prayed with jamat?

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh. It's so dull when it rains as well because you see loafs of puddles everywhere and cold wind passing by. Especially when it's namaz you just want to stay at home and pray but really you have to go to mosque and pray - Doing it for the sake of Allah. In that way you get loads of reward.
    But you girls just pray at home all the time right? Have you ever prayed with jamat?
    True. Do you go mosque to pray?
    Yes. Girls pray at home but some of them go to the mosque.
    I remember i prayed with jamat when was in Bangladesh. That's the only time.
    I always pray at home.

ReputationRep:
    :p:D
    Spoiler:
    Show

True. Do you go mosque to pray?
    Yes. Girls pray at home but some of them go to the mosque.
    I remember i prayed with jamat when was in Bangladesh. That's the only time.
    I always pray at home.
    Yeah I always pray at mosque (Well, most of the time). It so much better praying at mosque because you're away from distractions and you feel so peaceful. Also, the imam prays so nice and it just touches you, you know?
    Did you pray at the back and then the men and the front?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I swear everyone just leaves when we talk. I think they don't like us Joking...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Okay
    11/12 best advice
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I always pray at mosque (Well, most of the time). It so much better praying at mosque because you're away from distractions and you feel so peaceful. Also, the imam prays so nice and it just touches you, you know?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes true.
    I prayed at the back behind the men.
    I pray at school aswell. I prayed my Jummah at school.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hehe. :lol: Thats funny.

ReputationRep:
    I know. It just ruins your plans as well
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! So nervous. Make dua for me. I want to get it over and done with. I can't stop thinking about it.
    True
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i will! Inshallah u will get ur grades
    Same here! Pray for me too! Pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol i was busy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes true.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How do u manage to pray in school lol? Well i know some schools have a pray room, did urs have one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes true.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah I used to pray at school as well.
    Did you pray zohar as well?
    I prayed zohar at school as well as jamat. Me and some of my friends got together and we prayed. We did wudhu at the changing rooms (they had a shower there as well) and then we prayed in one of the classrooms. The teacher was so nice because she let us pray everytime. I miss school because of the teachers, not the students - most of them were just... I don't know.
    But yeah there was my lunchtime done. But we could pray at home in summer because namaz time for zohar was longer. If we prayed jamat at lunchtime it would clash in with midday time (zawal time) which means we couldn't pray so we prayed at home.
    I don't know how you could pray jamat though?
    We only prayed Fardh, we didn't have enough time to pray Sunnat or Nafl which sucks because I always pray them.

(Original post by mediaya)
    True
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i will! Inshallah u will get ur grades
    Same here! Pray for me too! Pls
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah of course.
    Inshallah

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol i was busy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's okayy

Yes true.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So sorry the previous message was so so long...

ReputationRep:
    How do u manage to pray in school lol? Well i know some schools have a pray room, did urs have one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I managed with praying some of my fellow friends.
    Yes we have a prayer room. We pray behind the mens.

Yeah I used to pray at school as well.
    Did you pray zohar as well?
    I prayed zohar at school as well as jamat. Me and some of my friends got together and we prayed. We did wudhu at the changing rooms (they had a shower there as well) and then we prayed in one of the classrooms. The teacher was so nice because she let us pray everytime. I miss school because of the teachers, not the students - most of them were just... I don't know.
    But yeah there was my lunchtime done. But we could pray at home in summer because namaz time for zohar was longer. If we prayed jamat at lunchtime it would clash in with midday time (zawal time) which means we couldn't pray so we prayed at home.
    I don't know how you could pray jamat though?
    We only prayed Fardh, we didn't have enough time to pray Sunnat or Nafl which sucks because I always pray them.
    I always pray at school all the time.
    I just do wudhu in the morning- I don't like to do wudhu at school because if we did.. then we had to perform wudhu i nthe girls toilet- And it's just too disgusting. So i just do it at home.. Makes life a bit more easier Lol.

Did you pray during your Lunchtime.. or do you have to go out of lessons and then pray?

ReputationRep:
    So sorry the previous message was so so long...
    Don't worry about it.

I managed with praying some of my fellow friends.
    Yes we have a prayer room. We pray behind the mens.

I always pray at school all the time.
    I just do wudhu in the morning- I don't like to do wudhu at school because if we did.. then we had to perform wudhu i nthe girls toilet- And it's just too disgusting. So i just do it at home.. Makes life a bit more easier Lol.

Did you pray during your Lunchtime.. or do you have to go out of lessons and then pray?
    Yeah I did my wudhu at home as well, only once I did wudhu at school because I went toilet during the day. My friends said I should do it at school because the water was so nice and warm lol but I just couldn't be bothered drying myself and taking my socks off lol.

Yeah I prayed at lunchtime. We only had 10 mins left though. I don't think we would be allowed to go out of lessons and pray - many people would take advantage and waste time messing about in other areas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37126555
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What a goal!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did my wudhu at home as well, only once I did wudhu at school because I went toilet during the day. My friends said I should do it at school because the water was so nice and warm lol but I just couldn't be bothered drying myself and taking my socks off lol.

Yeah I prayed at lunchtime. We only had 10 mins left though. I don't think we would be allowed to go out of lessons and pray - many people would take advantage and waste time messing about in other areas.
    aha. True. Hate taking socks off.I miss my Drama lessons- Had to take off my shoes- Finally I feel so stuffy when i have my shoes on. But obvs i got my fluffy socks on :lol:That's true. I pray at lunchtime.. We're not allowed to pray out of lessons. Some people just bunk lessons by going to the nurse or just hiding somewhere. ://That's so weird. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37126555
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What a goal!
    You watch Hockey?

GB are doing soooo goood.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.