flowermaster91
LOL! :yep: ...no one will know :ninja:

Funny thing is I was sitting opposite both of you and neither of you knew :p:
Oh HAI!! i'n pHOenIx287 from TSR!!!!1111!!! :woo:
phoenix287

:eek3: YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID HELLO!!!!

Other than being very mean and not saying hello to us, have you been enjoying Freshers Week? :p:
phoenix287

:hmmm: say hi next time lool
So sorry girls - twas a little embarrassed that's all :o: Freshers week has been pretty cool - though I'm going to miss the freshers fair because I've come down with a bad cold. Hope it's not the second wave of swine flu!!!:eek3:
Reply 365
flowermaster91
:hmmm: say hi next time lool

hey it was good meeting up with you and becky!! other people from this thread should meet up too!!! it was good.
phoenix287
So sorry girls - twas a little embarrassed that's all :o: Freshers week has been pretty cool - though I'm going to miss the freshers fair because I've come down with a bad cold. Hope it's not the second wave of swine flu!!!:eek3:

Aww, I hope that you're feeling better! :smile:

The Freshers Fair was good, I got lots of freebies, which of kind of regretted when I had to carry it all home haha.

First week of lessons next week :eek3: It's going to be weird having to write and learn again, after almost 3 months of laziness...
phoenix287

It's swine flu im afraid :sadnod:

woop! it was kool meeting up with everyone! i liked freshers fair too because of the free pens lol, god im sad
Just thinking about tomorrow makes my brain hurt :eek:

I hope that they don't suddenly pile loads of work onto us, I don't think that I can even remember how to write an essay haha :p:
Elvendork
Just thinking about tomorrow makes my brain hurt :eek:

I hope that they don't suddenly pile loads of work onto us, I don't think that I can even remember how to write an essay haha :p:

yeah - hope they start easy on us. What days do you guys have??
And another thing - anyone got there loans or grants yet?? On my payment schedule it says the 21st but nothing has arrived yet. Or will it arrive once we attend our first lectures???
Reply 371
phoenix287

i think the 1st week will just be an iduction thing.

i have monday and wednesday off! :smile: has your timetable been approved on the myzone site yet? mine still hasnt! :frown:
kirsty007
i think the 1st week will just be an iduction thing.

i have monday and wednesday off! :smile: has your timetable been approved on the myzone site yet? mine still hasnt! :frown:

Mine hasn't been approved either. I got Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
phoenix287

I like my timetable, I'm there everyday apart from Tuesdays: http://tinyurl.com/ycvegqs :p:

phoenix287
And another thing - anyone got there loans or grants yet?? On my payment schedule it says the 21st but nothing has arrived yet. Or will it arrive once we attend our first lectures???

I got my first payment for my loan/grant yesterday, I hope that yours arrives soon! They're probably doing it in stages, rather than everyone at once. Well, that's what you would think, but you never know with these Student Finance people!
I've just realised something, if your timetables aren't approved yet (mine was approved on Friday), you won't know which rooms to go to for your Monday lectures? :confused:
Reply 375
Elvendork
I've just realised something, if your timetables aren't approved yet (mine was approved on Friday), you won't know which rooms to go to for your Monday lectures? :confused:

it has the room numbers on it and times etc just hasnt been approved yet, ive asked someone else on my course and their one hasnt been approved yet either so im not the only one on my course. maybe they will do it later.its weird as b4 there wasnt any room numbers so it must have been changed on friday. :woo:
kirsty007
it has the room numbers on it and times etc just hasnt been approved yet, ive asked someone else on my course and their one hasnt been approved yet either so im not the only one on my course. maybe they will do it later.its weird as b4 there wasnt any room numbers so it must have been changed on friday. :woo:

That's strange, they added room numbers but didn't approve it? At least you know where you're going today then :p:
woop my student loan came and i dont start till 2pm :awesome:
Reply 378
flowermaster91
woop my student loan came and i dont start till 2pm :awesome:

YAY! my student finance went on sat.all my lectures are at 9am so a 6am wakeup for me! :eek3:
kirsty007
YAY! my student finance went on sat.all my lectures are at 9am so a 6am wakeup for me! :eek3:

Oh no!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending