The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

AngryJellyfish
I wanted to move to Aber at first, but then I'd have to pay for accommodation. Same reason I can't learn to drive just yet, I'm meant to be saving. :s:

I'm probably going to learn to drive starting in January. I may get an automatics-only license though.
skipp
No I assumed vin would get the reference but realised it would look like a pretty stupid suggestion if they didn't

Fair enough. Could see the logic, but only a hermit wouldn't know who/what Nosferatu is. :yes:
Reply 3782
Liquidus Zeromus
Just wear one of those gasmasks permanently :tongue:

:beard:
skipp
:curious: does liquid also want ot be the bunny fairy when he grows up?

No. No :no: Anything but that :afraid:

It sounds ok until you realise :indiff:
Reply 3784
Liquidus Zeromus
I'm probably going to learn to drive starting in January. I may get an automatics-only license though.

Automatics take all the joy out of driving :sadnod:
Reply 3785
Liquidus Zeromus
No. No :no: Anything but that :afraid:

It sounds ok until you realise :indiff:

Liquid has confused me

And even I can do gears :dontknow: you get used to it almost immediately...if you get a complete liscence then you can always drive an automatic
Reply 3787
I find driving automatics really boring :s-smilie:
AngryJellyfish

You impress us AJ. You impress us all.
Reply 3789
AngryJellyfish

:woo:
(are there any Queen's blade ones? :giggle:)

Break out the bottle fairies :woo:
Reply 3790
please dont
skipp
Liquid has confused me

And even I can do gears :dontknow: you get used to it almost immediately...if you get a complete liscence then you can always drive an automatic

I have a good reason. I'm not sure I'd be any good with a manual due to dyspraxia :dontknow:

About it taking all the fun out of driving... are gearsticks really all there is to it?
AngryJellyfish

That is awesome :biggrin:
Reply 3793
caraniel
please dont

Don't worry they're stored aw-

whoops
Reply 3794
:getmecoat:
Reply 3795
:emog:
Truered
Don't worry they're stored aw-

whoops

NO FAIRIES ALLOWED :security:
Reply 3797
Going to bed

:goodnight:
Night Cara :hugs:
Reply 3799
Liquidus Zeromus
I have a good reason. I'm not sure I'd be any good with a manual due to dyspraxia :dontknow:

About it taking all the fun out of driving... are gearsticks really all there is to it?

Bad co-ordination and balance problems (although driving can actually help with that one) , I managed it...although it took me longer than most people...depends how bad your dyspraxia is though and what specific things you have difficulty with...automatic driving can make monotonous drives even more so...which can lead to loss in concentration etc. etc. but if you feel safer learning automatic I'm sure you'll get used to it :yep:

Only a couple of times I've missed the gearstick :erm:

Night Cara :hugs:

Latest