Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society III watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Haha owned by a mod :mmm:

I've only had like 12 warning points altogether...
    thats future moderator form right there

btw: did you notice i couldnt join the psn chat with tobs again :sigh: wtf is going on with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)

btw: did you notice i couldnt join the psn chat with tobs again :sigh: wtf is going on with that
    I honestly don't know anymore...it's stupid how much problems you two have been having.

ReputationRep:
    where did you find those massive pictures from

will you be playing later, sorry i didnt jump on yesterday, i was watching spurs beat liverpool - cough cough kuks
    Just you wait for Anfield

I saw that picture on your profile...Why is it so massive? :rofl:

ReputationRep:

random: but your year in industry sounds interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Look at this, can't believe I'm going to get snowed in, in December! And it's supposed to snow all day today too.

It looks beautiful until you have to go outside...

ReputationRep:
    Look at this, can't believe I'm going to get snowed in, in December! And it's supposed to snow all day today too.

Its snowing in Warwick as well
    First time I'm ever seeing snow :woo:
    I just went outside and stood on a frozen pond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Its snowing in Warwick as well
    First time I'm ever seeing snow :woo:
    I just went outside and stood on a frozen pond
    Haha it's really good fun to begin with then it gets quite irritating, I'm hoping it doesn't snow too much over xmas otherwise it's going to be hard to revise!

Btw I was wondering what do international students do over the holidays? Like cos it must be expensive to go back to India right?

ReputationRep:
    Btw I was wondering what do international students do over the holidays? Like cos it must be expensive to go back to India right?
    I'm going back to 30 degree weather
    It is expensive but it works out cheaper than a month of expenses staying over here if you factor in a place to stay, food etc
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

It's still November. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Still no snow in Portsmouth. :rant:
    Should get some soon, if not then i'll have to wait until I go back to London for xmas.

Fallout New Vegas has now completely frozen for the 14th time! Ohhhh Yeah!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by badger-man)
    Still no snow in Portsmouth. :rant:
    Should get some soon, if not then i'll have to wait until I go back to London for xmas.

Fallout New Vegas has now completely frozen for the 14th time! Ohhhh Yeah!
    Never really seen the appeal for Fallout, looks like it's a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Never really seen the appeal for Fallout, looks like it's a good thing.
    It's a really good game when it's running but unfortunately it's VERY buggy which causes it to crash quite often. Apparently a patch is coming soon but my patience is beginning to wear thin which doesn't happen often.

ReputationRep:

That's awesome! The snow only just hit here...well laying anyway, had a brief couple of showers over the past few days. Not much laid yet, but still snowing.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    It's still November. :fyi:
    I don't think it's all going to disappear before tomorrow :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    That's awesome! The snow only just hit here...well laying anyway, had a brief couple of showers over the past few days. Not much laid yet, but still snowing.
    I'm weighing up whether to go to a tutorial in this weather...45 mins there and same back only to get an hours worth of teaching. It is hard stuff though

ReputationRep:
    I am very much considering going to get GT5 today (assuming it doesn't take me 2 hours to drive into Canterbury again)...does anyone know if Toys R Us online prices are the same as instore? £35.89 on their website
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm weighing up whether to go to a tutorial in this weather...45 mins there and same back only to get an hours worth of teaching. It is hard stuff though
    If you don't understand it then go if you can, Else, don't bother.

Or if your lecturer is lenient enough to explain via email. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Code:
    If (you don't understand it){ 
    then go if you can;
    }
    Else{ 
    don't bother;
    }
    Or if your lecturer is lenient enough to explain via email. :p:
    do you find like me your decision making now when written in english actually takes the form of a programme, it seems that way from the post above :teehee:

I find myself using it a lot too !

ReputationRep:
    I skipped my 9am seminar today and I woke up at 11 to a email from the seminar tutor saying he was sorry he couldn't make it because his car got stuck in the drive way

ReputationRep:
    do you find like me your decision making now when written in english actually takes the form of a programme, it seems that way from the post above :teehee:

I find myself using it a lot too !
    I find myself on games finding problems with the geography of the map/track. I was racing on Deep Forest Raceway last week and couldn't work out why there was a valley through the middle of the map with no reason for it and the valley just stopped at each end where the track was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I skipped my 9am seminar today and I woke up at 11 to a email from the seminar tutor saying he was sorry he couldn't make it because his car got stuck in the drive way
    Did you reply saying you'd been waiting for hours to make him feel bad?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.