The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ihateusernames
Woo another turk. Iyiyim sagol sen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not really Turkish. I just know a few words from a couple languages :laugh:
Probably ye. You are half cypriot half ? I think i have arab genes since my fam are near the border with syria

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mother is from Isparta :smile: is it Hatay by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Merhaba merhaba
Original post by lNurl
Thank you :smile: Ramo left us :biggrin: You are our new leader :cool:

:lol: your welcome, loool no i cant accept that responsibility its too high:tongue:
Original post by rosewater1
Mother is from Isparta :smile: is it Hatay by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is how did you guess? Most ppl havent heard if it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sbj
These are professionals. Anonymous and perfect fitting for everyone for low money.

Proper lab? Are you afraid of conspiracy theories may become true or what?

Each to their own I guess :smile:

Original post by TheGameOfScience
x

But but but, who is the new leader of the society ?? You bumped it, now deal with the responsibility!! :biggrin:
Original post by Keoje
I'm not really Turkish. I just know a few words from a couple languages :laugh:

Lol well welcome all the same :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it is how did you guess? Most ppl havent heard if it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I'd like to think most people know their cities haha, I know someone from there who's of arab descent and that it's located in the south east, so I guess it was an educated guess :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? I'd like to think most people know their cities haha, I know someone from there who's of arab descent and that it's located in the south east, so I guess it was an educated guess :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havent managed to meet anypne else from hatay but then again dnt know a lot of turks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lNurl
But but but, who is the new leader of the society ?? You bumped it, now deal with the responsibility!! :biggrin:

WHHHATTT :eek: but i only revived it lool and even if i wanted to how would i go about doing that i mean arent ramo and messy the leaders right?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Blackshadow
Merhaba merhaba

merhaba Arkadaş
Original post by TheGameOfScience
WHHHATTT :eek: but i only revived it lool and even if i wanted to how would i go about doing that i mean arent ramo and messy the leaders right?

Basically u write to moderator, say that this thread is dead and without leader, they will see that leaders haven't been here for ages, then will give you leader title :P
Marhaba :smile:

Hello from an Afghani Gurll! Love ya'll loads.
I wish to live in turkey with i'm older! Got the most beautiful people ever..
Original post by lNurl
Basically u write to moderator, say that this thread is dead and without leader, they will see that leaders haven't been here for ages, then will give you leader title :P

LOOL haha ahhh ok, i'll think about it xD
Original post by lNurl

lNurl, why have you been **** stirring during my brief absence? I used to think quite highly of you, but now I see that your appearance was just a guise to have me deposed later on. You and TheGameOfScience are like Cleopatra and Marc Anthony, hatching up a rebellion. But know that your fate will be the same as theirs.

Don't you realise that I am the eternal leader of this thread?

DimzyDinaa
I wish to live in turkey with i'm older! Got the most beautiful people ever..

She probably saw me and assumed that everyone in Turkey must look so.

TheGameOfScience
arent ramo and messy the leaders right?

I, and I alone am the sole leader of you people.

hollywoodbudgie is the so-called 'deputy leader', but I have the power to remove her at will. She's just the eye candy that sits on the window sill so as to entice new members to join us.

DimzyDinaa
Marhaba

The Turkified version of the Arabic word Latinised as 'marhaba' is 'merhaba'. :wink2:

rosewater1
So do I! I reckon I'll have a splash of Greek somewhere as I'm half Cypriot

That's not certain. Do not forget that much of Anatolia was also occupied by the people we refer to as 'Greeks'. Cyprus is an ethnically diverse place, owned by empires that have come and gone, from the Venetians to the Egyptians.
Original post by RamocitoMorales
lNurl, why have you been **** stirring during my brief absence? I used to think quite highly of you, but now I see that your appearance was just a guise to have me deposed later on. You and TheGameOfScience are like Cleopatra and Marc Anthony, hatching up a rebellion. But know that your fate will be the same as theirs.

Don't you realise that I am the eternal leader of this thread?

Forgive me my leader
Did I kill the thread or something? :laugh:
No, this thread will not die again.

What's everyone doing this summer?
No, this thread will not die again.

Might b going tr end of july u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I suppose I should play along...

I have no plans as of yet. Given that you asked, I presume you have something extravagant planned?

ihateusernames
Might b going tr end of july u?

Where in Turkey is it that you might be going? It's a big country and this is the 'Turkish Society' thread, so you might as well be more specific.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending