Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
meatball893
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Question about the trailer: Why is Rory dressed as a Roman?
cambo211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by meatball893)
Why not?

Answer:
Spoiler:
Show
We don't know.
Hype en Ecosse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because he IS a Roman.
Stargatecrazy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He used to be a robot Roman (auton) maybe he's dressing as one to
Spoiler:
Show
get other robots like the Cybermen on his side to help find Amy
Bella Occhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mckinnon94)
Because he IS a Roman.
But he's not. The real Rory was restored when the Doctor closed the cracks. Real Rory just has the memories of Auton!Rory.

(Original post by Stargatecrazy)
Spoiler:
Show
get other robots like the Cybermen on his side to help find Amy
Spoiler:
Show
Ohhh maybe he has to go and pretend he's an Auton whilst talking to them so they won't try to convert him!
dorame
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
can someone please tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
chernid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...62bgo1_500.jpg
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dorame)
can someone please tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
With what?

(Original post by Stargatecrazy)
Spoiler:
Show
get other robots members of the Alliance from TBB like the Cybermen on his side to help find Amy
My theory as well :five: Also fixed :ninja:
cambo211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Someone beat you to it a few pages back
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
With what?

Why would any of them help him?
dorame
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
With what?

everything, I am totally lost :P

1. When did Amy become the Flesh
Spoiler:
Show
Is River Song really Amy's daughter, because if so then that's crap.
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
Why would any of them help him?
Well, (Warning my spec on those aliens in the finale and why (discussing pictures released))

Spoiler:
Show
Silurians- it seems like they are from 30th Century when they reawake underground and come up after the Doctor had them hibernate last series.

Sontarans- They love war. One of the the pictures released has one behind Rory but shooting in the same direction as him and not at him (P.S. Loving how he has a gladius in one hand and a laser shooter in the other)

Cybermen- Well, these are the ones I really can't place on either side. They could be with the Doctor or could be against him. Either way, they are original cybermen and not the ones created in the parallel universe in DT's time (No cybus logo) and will know better than most that going against the Doctor is going to see you get beaten. However as I've said, they are actually ones I'm really uncertain about but would say 55-45% sure they will be on the Doctor's side.
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dorame)
everything, I am totally lost :P

1. When did Amy become the Flesh
Spoiler:
Show
Is River Song really Amy's daughter, because if so then that's crap.
1) Noone knows. It's just been speculated as to when. Some say in TIA, others DoTM, others in that cap, others before even TIA! For instance could it have been her wedding day?
2) Noone knows. Wait and find out.
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, (Warning my spec on those aliens in the finale and why (discussing pictures released))

Spoiler:
Show
Silurians- it seems like they are from 30th Century when they reawake underground and come up after the Doctor had them hibernate last series.

Sontarans- They love war. One of the the pictures released has one behind Rory but shooting in the same direction as him and not at him (P.S. Loving how he has a gladius in one hand and a laser shooter in the other)

Cybermen- Well, these are the ones I really can't place on either side. They could be with the Doctor or could be against him. Either way, they are original cybermen and not the ones created in the parallel universe in DT's time (No cybus logo) and will know better than most that going against the Doctor is going to see you get beaten. However as I've said, they are actually ones I'm really uncertain about but would say 55-45% sure they will be on the Doctor's side.
Spoiler:
Show
Fair enough for the Silurians, actually, I can see them being persuaded to help - ditto the Sontarans, I suppose, if they just got a kick out of it. Cybermen are tricky though, yeah, maybe Rory tricks them, or Amy's child is going to be used to destroy the universe so they all have to work together :rolleyes:

Where are these pictures you speak of?
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Fair enough for the Silurians, actually, I can see them being persuaded to help - ditto the Sontarans, I suppose, if they just got a kick out of it. Cybermen are tricky though, yeah, maybe Rory tricks them, or Amy's child is going to be used to destroy the universe so they all have to work together :rolleyes:

Where are these pictures you speak of?

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
More promo pictures from next episode, I've just compiled them all from Doctor Who TV (so some will be repeats from posts myself and Sleekchic earlier)

Spoiler:
Show

These ones.

More spec on these pictures

Spoiler:
Show
Blue guy, (I don't know his name ) following the prequel might be there to help the Doctor so that he doesn't feel his warth plus he's a friend (or at least an acquaintance) of River Song as we learnt from TPO. He knows about the whole security systems in place to protect the child and so maybe he can be the one that frees the child for them?
Greg1989
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Spoiler:
Show

agree with everything that you have said, tbh if i was his enemy id switch sides as soon as i knew he was really mad....although i guess if everyone did that there would be no one to fight which is a shame as would be hilarious and impressive to see happen
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
These ones.

More spec on these pictures

Spoiler:
Show
Blue guy, (I don't know his name ) following the prequel might be there to help the Doctor so that he doesn't feel his warth plus he's a friend (or at least an acquaintance) of River Song as we learnt from TPO. He knows about the whole security systems in place to protect the child and so maybe he can be the one that frees the child for them?
Hmm. The pics don't show up and when I try to go to Doctor Who TV it gives me a 403 error D:< I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks though :p:

Spoiler:
Show
I forgot we'd seen blue guy already (Dorium Maldavar according to IMDB). He did seem pretty appalled in the preview at what they were doing, if only for the sake of his own safety, so maybe he will help :yep:
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hmm. The pics don't show up and when I try to go to Doctor Who TV it gives me a 403 error D:< I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks though :p:

Spoiler:
Show
I forgot we'd seen blue guy already (Dorium Maldavar according to IMDB). He did seem pretty appalled in the preview at what they were doing, if only for the sake of his own safety, so maybe he will help :yep:
Wasn't the blue guy the one River was dealing with last season?
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TulipFields)
Yep.

Potential Spoiler regarding future ep.
Spoiler:
Show
He's back later on as well appartenly

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Hibernation and integration with the human race. I think we can presume it went well. Lesbian couple I think...

Spoiler:
Show
The Gay Agenda is back :rolleyes:
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TulipFields)
Yeah, I can't remember the nature of their interactions though. (Friendly or not?)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads