Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    still no interview, home applicant 10A* 1A at GCSE, 5As at AS, A*A*A A2 predictions. Ukcat of 725 band 2 though

Should I ring up??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    Just wondering - is Kings many people here's first choice? anyone thought about what accommodation they're applying for? I wish kings had some catered accommodation!
    Firmed it and applied for accom, chose Julian Markham as top choice, they have catered intercollegiate halls but as someone who puts on weight by eating a salad they are the homes of Lucifer in my eyes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can you expand a bit on this? Are you saying that people applying with achieved a level results are not subject to the gcse requirements or?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Do you guys think it's worth for December interviewees to have hope? Realistically? :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heyyy girl how r u lol ? Jus to let u know unfortunately I have had to break our ice cream tradition........... My addiction to coffee so I mite find a compromise for coffee ice cream Lolz Lolz .......
    Anyways heard anything back from kcl yet ..... We mite be the flats few December survivors .... (I am sure there are many of us out here )
    Anyways hadn't messages I a while thought I would try n catch up .....
    Tc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have any internationals gotten an offer this week? / when was your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    Have any internationals gotten an offer this week? / when was your interview
    got one on monday! my interview was on the 6th!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If I had my interview on the 29th of Jan and I haven't heard yet does it mean I'm getting rejected? It seems like the people they liked got offers very quickly..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georginaj94)
    If I had my interview on the 29th of Jan and I haven't heard yet does it mean I'm getting rejected? It seems like the people they liked got offers very quickly..
    It does seem like that but people who had interviews at the beginning of Jan are only just getting offers as well. It's all just a waiting game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starcloud)
    got one on monday! my interview was on the 6th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WOW that's quick! You must've done amazingly at the interview. Massive congratulations!!!! Is king's your first choice?

also, I found this and it made me die a little inside:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...20response.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georginaj94)
    I had my interview on the 29th as well, and haven't heard back. Any chance i saw you in the waiting room? Idk, it sounds like the numbers of offers/rejections have been slowing down lately...at least on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia2908)
    I had my interview on the 29th as well, and haven't heard back. Any chance i saw you in the waiting room? Idk, it sounds like the numbers of offers/rejections have been slowing down lately...at least on TSR.
    Maybee.. What time was your interview? Mine was at 2 40pm. I have long ginger hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    WOW that's quick! You must've done amazingly at the interview. Massive congratulations!!!! Is king's your first choice?

That's terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerryMan)
    Thanks. I hope we BOTH end up with offers.
    The way they do it is just wrong, they should just hand them all out at the end and do away with all this excruciating waiting.
    Fingers crossed! Ah it's painful isn't it? I've kind of lost hope with King's now, I want it so much though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia2908)
    I had mine on the 29th and haven't heard since.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get an email from KCL today? Or is it just me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.mo)
    i didnt, what did it say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.mo)
    I did, was an offers newsletter that's all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    I did, was an offers newsletter that's all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is Kings your firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.mo)
    Is Kings your firm?
    Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)

Ahhhh thanks! I didn't feel like it went THAT well, so I was pretty surprised when I got the offer so quickly.

I don't really know what my first choice is.. I'm waiting to hear from Barts as well. I feel like Kings is a more famous college (in general), but Barts seems like a much happier school. kings has a pretty low student satisfaction rate and I have a few friends who go there and say that the teachers don't give much support. but my mum is more keen on me going to kings because we visited the barts campus and she thought it was too 'diverse' and quite unsafe...
    ahh sorry for the word vomit d: I might not even get an offer from barts anyway

good luck to everyone else who's still waiting to hear back!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.