Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Not to me anyway which is a shame.

Showed my last story of getting cockteased majorly. Pisses me off the way that happened.
    May the Lord strike down every cockblock and cocktease.

(Original post by FKLW)
    I meant the group status man, with that dingy tre sound with banks and it was on the FIFA advert as well and then Kyoto demises it and then **** when down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Put the bottle down

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    May the Lord strike down every cockblock and cocktease.

Put the bottle down

Posted from TSR Mobile
    With Lightning hopefully. It was actually a peak situation because if I'd got to hers 20mins earlier I'd have beat.

ReputationRep:
    With Lightning hopefully. It was actually a peak situation because if I'd got to hers 20mins earlier I'd have beat.
    This is when being me is good cause I'm a planner and I like a good plan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    This is when being me is good cause I'm a planner and I like a good plan

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was random. Basically I met the girl randomly, she said she'll text me. Asked what I'm doing after like an hour. She said she's at home. I asked if I could meet her at hers, she said yes.

I had protection but couldn't find it. Was contemplating just pulling out but got talked out of it by mates. She lived a little far from my place so I had to go mine and come back, at that time she went to bed, it was quite late tbf and before hand she was texting me loads so it's not like she was taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    Why this lol avert do is a big tuner real yak.

ReputationRep:
    17 missed calls from my dealer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blame Game)
    17 missed calls from my dealer

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    mate I don't even know how to respond

what do I even do

I got a knock on the door earlier, absolutely **** myself, there's this well dressed guy outside, I take a chance and open it, turns out to just be some drunk **** asking what's the postcode of this place

ReputationRep:
    What the **** happened last night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Looool these stereotypes trust LP we can survive though cos you're Dutch and I'm, well, me :cool: (obviously joking haha )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha..Farage don't like Europeans never mind africans so nah I'm not safe either!
    I say we buy a 25% stake in KFC and go live in a mountain together somewhere in Scandinavia.

(Original post by Blame Game)
    Prodigy can confirm that when you send me the pics this time, I'd like you to be FDAU
    Who arreeeee you???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    What the **** happened last night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah were you drunk?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah were you drunk?
    Nah man I'm Muslim I don't drink. Woke up this morning and can't remember what happened, look through my phone and see embarrassing conversations with girls :facepalm: then come over here and see some random posts that I made.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Nah man I'm Muslim I don't drink. Woke up this morning and can't remember what happened, look through my phone and see embarrassing conversations with girls :facepalm: then come over here and see some random posts that I made.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I had a penny for every time I heard that, I'd only be in done figures but still.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Haha..Farage don't like Europeans never mind africans so nah I'm not safe either!
    I say we buy a 25% stake in KFC and go live in a mountain together somewhere in Scandinavia.

Who arreeeee you???
    Haha Farage is a complete numbnut tbh he doesn't have any policies other than immigration and would burn the country into the ground. Loool let's do it KFC gotta be halal though

Also he is SUG/White Dress/Flashing Lights/ Matchday G

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    If I had a penny for every time I heard that, I'd only be in done figures but still.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loool which part man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, just read about the Elliot Rodger's incident on the misc, that's ****ed up

BBC article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27556097

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell man that's stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Marlboro ftw man.

And I know but it's a long story man, found out something recently that I didn't know which makes it a highly sensitive area for some of my mates. It's also annoying cos check it, i come out of library with friend, 5 hour revision session, I cross road. Old man comes, wolf whistles. FK alpha male attempts to confront, FK is pulled back. Walk 200m. Builders make comments, cliche fulfilled, all 6'2"+, FK reverts to beta ****** mode. Walk said friend home. Black guy, late 40's most likely comments that she's looking fine. FKLW stressed at this point. Friend calms FKLW down. Eat, sleep, repeat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure height gives people a slight advantage but if you know how to fight then you know how to fight I mean if its an issue of me getting jumped ill get jumped but ill get em back I mean I know bare kurds straight from country who'll chop a guy up for jokes cuz they're straight from country..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Sure height gives people a slight advantage but if you know how to fight then you know how to fight I mean if its an issue of me getting jumped ill get jumped but ill get em back I mean I know bare kurds straight from country who'll chop a guy up for jokes cuz they're straight from country..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brb these were builders
    Brb had equipment on site
    Brb all worked out
    Brb FKLW 5'11" skinny
    Brb FK had no backing
    Brb Beta mode initiated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Brb these were builders
    Brb had equipment on site
    Brb all worked out
    Brb FKLW 5'11" skinny
    Brb FK had no backing
    Brb Beta mode initiated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol true say bout the equipment but if it was an issue for me id take a beating but like you said you've not backing whereas if they were all gonna have it just a call and Manz land with machetes and **** but them lot do their own dodgy ****.

The funniest **** I see is when some tall hench guy thinks he's hard and tries showing off and then gets his ass kicked by someone shorter :smug:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.