Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
Yes,and still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you an international applicant?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by powelsmartin
Me :smile: I can't decide whether I should choose phil and econ or Oxford PPE though, are you in the same boat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I am not actually! Im going to firm lse but I think you should go for ppe at Oxford since it's a more prestigious course :smile:
Original post by rubytues96
After preparing myself for a rejection today I still haven't received any info.
Is there anybody out there with an offer or rejection in straight International Relations? I have a feeling the majority of IR rejections and offers haven't been given out yet but I may be wrong.

I got an offer this week. Have you applied for IR as well?
Original post by mmccann
No, lots of people get it. I got one and received my offer yesterday

May i ask when during the 4 week period did u get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2015brj
I got an offer this week. Have you applied for IR as well?

Yes, in October :smile:
Original post by normandi
May i ask when during the 4 week period did u get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got my offer 6 weeks after receiving the 4 week email
Yes, in October :smile:

and you haven't heard back yet??
Original post by 2015brj

Nope, not yet. My four week ended on the 19th
Original post by Mariusk03
Also applied in October, still haven't heard back..

did you apply for IR as well? and are you an international applicant?
Nope, not yet. My four week ended on the 19th

that's sounds really frustrating :frown: i'm an international applicant and I got my offer just three weeks into my eight week wait..

good luck though! if they haven't sent a rejection yet that probably means you've got a pretty strong application :smile:
Got an offer for Bsc Management few days ago, just wanted to ask some questions regarding entry please help!!!
Do I have to firm my offer before getting to decide hall options (accommodations)? And does firming an offer mean
I have to pay some sort of deposit to the university?
Also, I may be going to HKU instead of LSE if I do get a scholarship in HKU, but would it be a problem if I firm LSE and
the accommodation then not go after all?
Since scholarship announcements for LSE do not come out until the end of July, I really am confused.
Or can I just firm my offer now and I don't have to pay any deposits but still get to choose a dorm?
In terms of accommodation, do I pay once I get my exam results and I'm definitely in or do I have to pay beforehand?
What I'm afraid of is getting an expensive one (I'd prefer a single shared) then not being able to afford it.
Original post by 2015brj
that's sounds really frustrating :frown: i'm an international applicant and I got my offer just three weeks into my eight week wait..

good luck though! if they haven't sent a rejection yet that probably means you've got a pretty strong application :smile:

On Friday I literally couldn't do any work because I was so stressed and on the edge of my seat all day anticipating a rejection, I had to get out the house for an hour to chill out and it didn't even come hahahaha :') it's pretty frustrating tbh but fingers crossed :/. But well done on your offer!
Original post by 2015brj

Only things I got were an 8 week wait and then a further 4 weeks which expired on Friday :/
If I don't get LSE, strongly considering gap year>UCL 😂
Original post by jchap9776
If I don't get LSE, strongly considering gap year>UCL 😂

Are you a uk student?
Original post by jchap9776
If I don't get LSE, strongly considering gap year>UCL

You would rather a gap year than go to UCL?:eek:
Anything happen for straight econ in the past week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cholesta
Are you a uk student?

Yeah
Original post by JamjamjamT
You would rather a gap year than go to UCL?:eek:

Lol I'm joking but if I got really good UMS at A2 I could potentially do better idk haha
Original post by PeteMez
Anything happen for straight econ in the past week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A couple of offers and rejections on here, no influx of either on here so far :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending