Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Econ and its A*AAE. Does this mean that I can get a E for Physics or is it only for Further Maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Reckon next week is the one
    Let's hope so, it'll be my sixth week next week, you've been waiting even longer haven't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevangPatz50)
    So happy I'm not the only one...yeah still waiting for an actuarial science offer brah...my 4 weeks ended today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I haven't seen many offers being given out other than to international applicants, we could be waiting another week or two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddogg)
    Just got an offer for Econ and its A*AAE. Does this mean that I can get a E for Physics or is it only for Further Maths?
    Only for further maths unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G.Hailstone)
    Let's hope so, it'll be my sixth week next week, you've been waiting even longer haven't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah haha, I guess the more weeks that go by the higher out chances of knowing but this is such agony!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamie911zero)
    Yeah I haven't seen many offers being given out other than to international applicants, we could be waiting another week or two
    Well at least there's a few of us...hopefully we find out the coming thursday man...where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applebeee)
    Anyone applied to Social Policy?
    Yes,and still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON)
    Yes,and still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you an international applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powelsmartin)
    Me I can't decide whether I should choose phil and econ or Oxford PPE though, are you in the same boat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I am not actually! Im going to firm lse but I think you should go for ppe at Oxford since it's a more prestigious course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubytues96)
    After preparing myself for a rejection today I still haven't received any info.
    Is there anybody out there with an offer or rejection in straight International Relations? I have a feeling the majority of IR rejections and offers haven't been given out yet but I may be wrong.
    I got an offer this week. Have you applied for IR as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmccann)
    No, lots of people get it. I got one and received my offer yesterday
    May i ask when during the 4 week period did u get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2015brj)
    I got an offer this week. Have you applied for IR as well?
    Yes, in October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normandi)
    May i ask when during the 4 week period did u get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got my offer 6 weeks after receiving the 4 week email

ReputationRep:
    Yes, in October
    and you haven't heard back yet??

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not yet. My four week ended on the 19th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariusk03)
    Also applied in October, still haven't heard back..
    did you apply for IR as well? and are you an international applicant?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not yet. My four week ended on the 19th

that's sounds really frustrating i'm an international applicant and I got my offer just three weeks into my eight week wait..

good luck though! if they haven't sent a rejection yet that probably means you've got a pretty strong application

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Bsc Management few days ago, just wanted to ask some questions regarding entry please help!!!
    Do I have to firm my offer before getting to decide hall options (accommodations)? And does firming an offer mean
    I have to pay some sort of deposit to the university?
    Also, I may be going to HKU instead of LSE if I do get a scholarship in HKU, but would it be a problem if I firm LSE and
    the accommodation then not go after all?
    Since scholarship announcements for LSE do not come out until the end of July, I really am confused.
    Or can I just firm my offer now and I don't have to pay any deposits but still get to choose a dorm?
    In terms of accommodation, do I pay once I get my exam results and I'm definitely in or do I have to pay beforehand?
    What I'm afraid of is getting an expensive one (I'd prefer a single shared) then not being able to afford it.

ReputationRep:
    that's sounds really frustrating i'm an international applicant and I got my offer just three weeks into my eight week wait..

good luck though! if they haven't sent a rejection yet that probably means you've got a pretty strong application
    On Friday I literally couldn't do any work because I was so stressed and on the edge of my seat all day anticipating a rejection, I had to get out the house for an hour to chill out and it didn't even come hahahaha :') it's pretty frustrating tbh but fingers crossed :/. But well done on your offer!

ReputationRep:
    Only things I got were an 8 week wait and then a further 4 weeks which expired on Friday :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.