Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squirb)
    In that case don't worry, just make sure you've signed up to their smartnetwork to keep up to date
    right thank you

ReputationRep:
    hoping to receive something from RBS and citi

anyone yet to hear back from these two?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)

Me.

ReputationRep:
    hello hello, earth calling IBs, some news for us would be nice if youre all still alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)

Let's hope we hear back sometime this century.

Even though the SW is this year we get the interview invite in 2027.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Let's hope we hear back sometime this century.

Even though the SW is this year we get the interview invite in 2027.

lol hopefully we hear good news today. Good
    luck to everyone

its funny tho.. I like the way we encourage and help each other here, knowing we are competing for the same spot lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)
    luck to everyone

its funny tho.. I like the way we encourage and help each other here, knowing we are competing for the same spot lol
    Because when you're a SVP in 10 years, I PM you for a reference

ReputationRep:
    If any of us get into HR at an IB, remember the pain we had to endure from waiting for responses! And reply as soon as possible!

Be funny if they were reading this thread xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)
    luck to everyone

yea thats what i was thinking aswell. This is probably one of the best threads on TSR, people being constantly helpful and friendly (as long as it doesn´t come to how BAML is spelled (inb4 someone quotes me to correct it))

Anyone got any news today?

I got an e-mail from Lazard (had some queries) and apparently the woman told me they are reviewing applications the next few days and should get back soon

ReputationRep:
    Finally had my MS interview today, after she cancelled on me two times - so stressful! But I think it went well, hope they respond soon with what the next stage is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    yea thats what i was thinking aswell. This is probably one of the best threads on TSR, people being constantly helpful and friendly (as long as it doesn´t come to how BAML is spelled (inb4 someone quotes me to correct it))

Anyone got any news today?

I got an e-mail from Lazard (had some queries) and apparently the woman told me they are reviewing applications the next few days and should get back soon
    Man they are slow... What have they been doing for a month Do you know what the assessment process entails? I looked at their summer analyst process and it's really long... But they should make concessions as its only a 3 day spring programme

ReputationRep:

Lucky you. I sent them an email (ages ago) with queries about the program and haven't got a reply whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple_fox)
    Finally had my MS interview today, after she cancelled on me two times - so stressful! But I think it went well, hope they respond soon with what the next stage is.
    Hahaha congrats! What sort of stuff did they ask you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard10i)
    Hahaha congrats! What sort of stuff did they ask you?
    Thanks! Similar to people before me : Walk through CV/Competency/Commercial Awareness/A few technicals. No maths or brainteasers, so all good!

ReputationRep:
    did anyone get any news today?

ReputationRep:
    did anyone get any news today?
    Yeah thank goodness! Been such a long wait!

My chlamydia test came back negative.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Rothschild yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econstudent10)
    Hey just after submitting the RBS SJT it said something like 'Please wait for us to calculate your score'. Then it redirected me straight back to my app page with status 'your app is under consideration' and no results of any kind... Is this normal? Do they automatically reject post tests? Thanks
    As far as I can remember the same happened to me after each test. They sent me my results for each test a few days after I took each one, and then a final email saying that I had passed the benchmark and that my application would be considered further.

Has anyone found out what was it all about with Barclays? A few days ago my status also changed to 'invited to interview', but nothing has happened after that?

ReputationRep:
      Any news or answers for the ones who got a test invitation for BlackRock Insight Programme?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.